Logan Rusch : 01 - Roommate Troubles (F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Logan Rusch : 01 - Roommate Troubles (F/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Logan Rusch's stories
01 - Roommate Troubles
Story index at the bottom

By Logan Rusch

Wednesday October 7th 1998 08:42:12

Roommate Troubles

Hello, folks. I wanted to share a genuine true story with you. This actually happened a few days ago, and I really enjoyed it!

My new acquaintance--girlfriend perhaps in time--has a roommate that isn't. This woman simply crashes in her tiny studio apartment a few nights a week, doesn't pay rent, and doesn't really belong there. She's quite annoying, particularly since she eats my friend's groceries without paying, etc. My friend is a very beautiful woman, 21, and quite muscular. She was on an NCAA rowing team until last season, and has sufficient upper body strength to, well, get what she wants. I have a good hint what that can mean...

Karri, the roommate who ought not to be, was generally being a brat while we were talking on the phone. She was throwing pillows at my friend, interrupting her (and me) while we were planning a date. I was getting pretty fed up, and so was my soon-to-be date! I groaned a couple of times when Karri started carrying on, and asked politely at one point to tell her to shut up. It had no effect. In the course of talking, somehow--I don't know how--the subject of tickling came up. She asked if I was ticklish. I am, very! Then she commented, "Karri's ticklish!" Offhandedly, I said,"Why don't you tickle her.!" My friend was ecstatic! "Really? CAN I?" I didn't see where I needed to give permission, but I jokingly said, "Yes, ma'am."

What followed was pretty incredible. Karri's voice cold be heard nattering on for a moment, then, she screamed. From the way she screamed, I could tell she was really sensitive, and totally helpless.

My friend filled in the details later. Karri was wearing a sweatshirt and stirrup pants. My friend grabbed her and manhandled her onto the couch. She forced her leg onto Karri's legs, pinning her on her back. She started tickling Karri's stomach. Eventually, with all the thrashing, Karri's sweatshirt went up around her bosom. Then, to keep her from grabbing and scratching, the sweatshirt went over her head, catching up her arms completely. Also, her bra was exposed. She screamed all the while. I caught the words, "Oh, I feel so violated!" at one point. My friend had her totally hysterical with laughter by then, so she could grip her leg and tickle the bare foot in Karri's stirrup pants. Karri howled until she was winded, and actually couldn't yell anymore. Obviously there was a lull, because a weak voice pleaded for rest.

Then the howls started again. Apparently Karri got an arm free and struck my friend.

"Ow, you little bitch!" Karri was actually turned over at that point, under the stress of laughing hysterically. Then she actually got a spanking! My friend had her over her knee, holding her arms above her head with the stretched sweatshirt. All I could hear was the worst carrying on imaginable. The swats were audible, and after each one, Karri let out a requisite scream! Then, for a closing blow, her stirrup pants were pulled down. Not very far, she struggled like mad at that point, and my friend was getting tired. Karri got a few on her pantied bottom, though. For finality, as Karri stood up and wriggled into her sweatshirt again, she got the strap for her bra pulled like a slingshot and snapped against her back!

When my 'date' got back on the phone, I was in shock, and in no position to stand up! She gave me the details, concluding that, "Karri ran to the bathroom the second I let her go. I was tickled by my boyfriend and his friends in high school once, for a half hour. That's why I'm not ticklish anymore. And I know I really had to pee when they let me go! True story. I am very likely interested in light bondage, tickling, etc. If you have similar stories, I'll look forward to reading them here. Also, please e-mail me at loganrusch@mailexcite.com I'm 23, 6'0 and probably quite submissive. And my maybe-maybe not girlfriend may read along, too!

Logan Rusch
E-mail address: Loganrusch@mailexcite.com