Anonymous : 01 - Sorority Initiation Ceremony (F+/F+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Anonymous : 01 - Sorority Initiation Ceremony (F+/F+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Anonymous's stories
01 - Sorority Initiation Ceremony
Story index at the bottom

By Anonymous

Wednesday October 21st 1998 12:19:46

Sorority Initiation Ceremony

It was my freshman year of college and I was really interested in getting into a certain sorority. (I won't mention the name to protect them...) We were told to be at the house at 7:00 for our initiation. I got there promptly at 7, and as soon as I walked in the door I was gagged and blindfolded. It happened so quickly I didn't even notice who it was. I was told that this was all part of the initiation, that there was nothing to worry about. I figured this was just part of one big game, but then I was led into another room of the house. We were kind of pushed into chairs, and loosely tied to the arms and legs of this chair. Our blindfolds were taken off, and I noticed that there were only 6 other girls in the room with me.

The president of the sorority house began to speak and probably spoke for the next hour. When she completed her speech, I had a question about the housing, and began mmmphhing through my gag. The president said "OH, I see that we have a little rebel in our midst." I began mmmphhing again to show her that my intent was only a question, but she motioned to two girls standing by the door, and all at once I was being blindfolded and then carried to another room of the house.

This time I was scared. This was obviously a punishment. I was left bound, blindfolded, and gagged in that room for about five minutes, and that's when the president came in. Speaking harshly to the now three "guards" who were in the room, I heard her say "Tie her up. Tight. Lock her in here and leave her till morning. Then we'll see what she has to say." I heard the door close, and then three people pushing me on to the floor. Uh-oh. I was in big trouble now. They were obviously prepared for this, and had many ropes, chains, ties, tape, and locks to keep me contained. In the end, I was put in a pretty tight hogtie, blindfolded, gagged, which was then covered in duck tape. Then my bonded body was tied to a bed post and I was left. By this time it was about 9:30, and as I figured it, I had about 12 hours to go. After wriggling for awhile, I found it hopeless and went to sleep.

The next morning, I was awoken with a nice cold glass of water on the face, and untied. I was still gagged and blindfolded, and I was brought downstairs, into a basement. They took off my blindfold, and I could see other girls as well. Many were gagged as I was. We were told that we were inductees to the sorority house, and there was only two more things that we had to do to get in. We all groaned, and they told us what was left for us. One was to go through that old ritual of being spanked, saying "more, please", but it wouldn't be bad, they said. And the last was to attend a party congratulating ourselves. Phew. All I had to do was get hit in the rear twice. No prob. I was first to get the treatment, and I was dragged over to a weird little contraption. I was laid down on top of a bar, so that my rear would kind of be in the air. Then my hands were handcuffed, and then the handcuffs were chained to a ring in the ground. The same with my legs. With a paddle, they swatted me twice, (didn't hurt at all...) and then I was released to go change into my honorary toga for the party.

anonymous