Jean : 01 - Film Studies Class Project (MF/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jean : 01 - Film Studies Class Project (MF/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jean's stories
01 - Film Studies Class Project
Story index at the bottom

By Jean

Monday December 14th 1998 11:40:40

Film Studies Class Project

One of my sorority mates showed me this site a few months ago.. I think it was September, just before classes started. The reason she showed it to me was to, I guess, to show me that all this tie up stuff was pretty common. I was pretty surprised to see it was true. I thought this stuff happened to girls on detective shows and to, maybe, rich girls with daddy's who had lots for ransom.

Anyway, with her assurance, I agreed to participate in a video she wanted to make about me being kidnapped. This project was for a film studies class, but I was a bit hesitant because she wanted this to appear real. She also wanted this to be somewhat sexy. Why she thinks I am the right one for this I'll never be sure. She said it was because I'm sexy in the way I dress. She loves that I have really great legs (I must admit, I do) and I show them off. (Which is also true.) I especially love to wear black opaque tights (nothing makes your legs look better than black tights.) I often dress in short skirts, black tights and black knee-high leather boots. To me this is an understated but very sexy outfit. Plus my boots and tights are so comfortable.

Anyway, to the point. To make this video realistic, she said she was not going to tell me when the "kidnapping" was to take place. Oh god, this made me quite nervous for several days. As each day passed, I thought how inconvenient and kinda disruptive it would be to get kidnapped. But I guess that was part of the plan.

It happened one morning when I went to buy coffee at the local coffee hang out. Sure enough, I was wearing my usual black miniskirt, black Calvin Klein Tights (my faves) and my black Robert Clergerie high heeled boots when a boy approached me. This was out the back entrance where there is a wooded path to the campus. It was early and I forgot all about the video. Anyway, he grabs me and puts his hand over my mouth. I next see my friend, Jill, with her video camera so I immediately knew what was happening. But I wasn't happy. I really needed to get to the library to study. But it was not to be. Instead, this boy and Jill dragged me to a rented van. The door opens and they throw me in. All they did for my comfort was to throw a blanket down on the hard, steel floor. The boy then tells me to shut up, or something like that. Well, I didn't. I was pissed. I didn't need this now. So I started to scream. He then, to my incredible amazement, gagged me! He stuffed some cloth into my mouth and then tied a huge white rag in between my lips very tightly. I was really screaming. Even with the gag, I thought I was making noise. But I guess it just was a low muffled kind of sound because no one came to my rescue. Then I had my wrists tied behind my back with, I found out later, stockings. He also tied my knees and ankles. He used several stockings for my ankles on account of my boots. Then they closed the door and we drove off.

Jill kept taping me. I was so tied up and gagged I couldn't get out. I knew that. So I just laid there. Finally, we reached one of the old gym. (It was abandoned in favor of the new one build last year. This one is going to be renovated into a classrooms.) This boy carries me, all tied up and gagged, and brings me inside to a back room. There they had a mattress on which they left me for a while. I said through my gag, "Let me go, Jill" but I think it sounded more like "mmmmph mmm mmmm!" Useless. She really did a number on me. I was really pissed off.

So, they leave me there for like, it seemed, hours. I'm not sure how long it was. She says only 20 minutes but I don't believe that. I just lay on this bed bound and gagged. I tried to wriggle off the mattress and make my way to a door but they had locked it.

Then the embarrassing thing happened. I was making so much noise with my moaning in the gag that a security guard heard me. He comes in and sees this girl tied up and gagged in her pretty little boots and sweater and all and he goes ballistic. I moaned for him to ungag me, but what does he do but run out of there like he's afraid! I couldn't believe this. I thought it was part of the video, or I was going to get in trouble for being a part of it. I didn't know what was happening.

A few moments later there are about five security guards in there with me. One of them finally ungags me. I'm left still tied up while I explain what was going on. What do they do? They laughed! And then Jill comes in and somehow she convinces them to gag me again. Which they did! And in front of all these people, I am sitting there on this dirty mattress tied up and gagged. My skirt, my sweater, my tights, all getting dirty from this gross mattress. It was horrible. Oh, there's more but gotta go for now.

Jean