JJ : 04 - Trying out the roommate's equipment (self/M, F+/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

JJ : 04 - Trying out the roommate's equipment (self/M, F+/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

JJ's stories
04 - Trying out the roommate's equipment
Story index at the bottom

By JJ

Friday January 29th 1999 10:21:10

Trying out the roommate's equipment

I decided to finally write this because I noticed there were others who had self-bondage experiences similar to my own. I've always had a fetish for bondage, tickling, and teasing. Even as a child, I could remember hoping Bruce banner (The Incredible Hulk) would be tightly restrained, or some other damsel in distress would soon appear on another episode.

In college, I lived with 2 female friends. I had hard financial problems, and they let me live in her house nearly rent free. I can tell you that one of the girls is now my girlfriend and that there were some really kinky moments. However there were some pretty fun, intense, and rather tame moments as well....

Liz worked for a while in an adult lingerie/sex shop. She got some good lingerie and new toys every week to play with. She keeps a leather bag filled with rope, a set of handcuffs, several sets of velcro straps with padlocks, a ballgag, a padded blindfold, and some tape. I decided that I wanted to try a few positions I had seen in a bondage magazine and its website. Plus I just enjoy the feeling of being tied. (I hope this doesn't get me censored)

I stripped to my birthday suit this particular time. Since I had all day (Liz and Mary worked), I thought I would try many positions. I had the handcuff key and padlock keys freezing in a block of ice while I was practicing knots, gathering ideas, and planning my escape. The ice also had a string (not attached to the keys) freezing in it. The ice would melt, slide off the string and I could wait for the ice around the keys to melt before releasing myself. Good idea eh?

The time had come a few hours later (by now it was about 11 am), and I decided I'd tie myself spreadeagled first to the bed. I tied the handcuffs to the headboard using a long length of rope, making sure that the knots were NOT in reach. After measuring my extremities and distances on the bed, I attached the straps to the footboard. Whew...I was nervous. The straps enclosed my ankles, and I locked them in place with the padlocks. I tied the gag good and tight, then lay back and prepared my hands. The cuffs were a little far up the bed, but I thought, it won't be too bad to be stretched a little. I had already tied the long string to the canopy bar that was above my hands. I would have to stretch a little, but I could get to the keys once the ice melted. I figured, this will take about 3 hours or so. So I placed the blindfold on, strapped it in back, then strained to lock the cuffs around my wrists. "A little tight," I thought, but not uncomfortable. Man this was exciting.

As I lay there, I tested my bonds, the gag, and really tried to get loose for about 30 minutes. Then I gave up and lay there exhausted but excited. You guys know, you have a million fantasies running through your mind at this point. At that time, the phone rang. I laughed. Thinking to myself "Andy can't come to the phone right now. He's a little tied up." Then my stomach knotted. "Andy. This is Mary. Pick up if you are there. I guess you are not there. Just wanted to let you know I am coming home early and wanted to see if would go to the mall with me. I'll be home in about 20 minutes." CLICK!

I struggled furiously. I rubbed the ice to get it to melt faster but no good. In my haste, the ice slipped from the string, out of my hands, and down my chest, finally resting a few inches from my right side. "Crap!" Just like clockwork, Mary arrives home. She calls out for me. Hearing my gagged "Mmmphh's" she opens the door and laughs. "What are you doing?" I mumbled into the gag and motioned toward the block of ice holding the keys. After removing my blindfold, she picks up the key and notices the string hanging from the canopy.

"Oh I get it. The ice slipped off and you couldn't catch it."

I nodded.

"So I guess you'll be needing my help? I tell you what. It looks like the ice will melt from the keys here in about an hour. Let me eat lunch and watch the last half of my soap, then I'll come back in here."

I shook my head NO! "Mmmpphh!!"

"Too bad baby. You are the one tied up. Not me."

She left the room, and closed the door. When she returned, she plopped down next to me.

"I have decided to leave you here til Liz gets home. Since she won't be here til 5:30, which is about 4 hours, I'm gonna refreeze the keys and play with you."

I was helpless and had no choice. For the next 4 hours, she essentially teased me and tickled me (I am HORRIBLY ticklish!!). Man this is long...Maybe I'll finish some other time. Sorry for the long story guys and girls.

JJ
luvslave73@aol.com

-------------------------------------------

Sunday January 31st 1999 03:33:05
Part II

The tickle torture lasted for hours on end. There was no mercy. I never knew Mary would be so sadistic. While this thought was pleasing, I thought how interesting it is that given a situation like this, you see a new side to someone that you thought could never exist. Mary expertly teased me and told me I liked it. She constantly reminded me of how helpless I was, and that she held the keys to my escape.

Liz arrived home a little later, around 6. Mary came out and told her what she had discovered when she came home for lunch. I could hear Liz laughing "Where is he now?" Mary brought her to where I was restrained. My eyes just smiled at Liz, but my muffled protests ("Help me! She's been ticlking me for hours!") just brought laughter from my two roomies. Liz spoke.

"Andy you sure are at our mercy now. We might keep you as our slave around here. Mary let's fix supper then decide what to do with slave-boy here."

"Good idea" said Mary as she slipped a few cubes of ice under my back. They both laughed. "That'll keep you busy til we get back."

After about an hour, they entered the room, one sat on either side of me.

"Andy," said Liz "we are going out to meet some friends tonight. Mary and I have decided to let you continue your self-bondage game while we are gone. If you have not escaped by the time we return..."

Mary interjected "Then we will bring back Shelley, Pam, and Sue and have a slumber/tickle party with you."

Although this was sounding great, I knew how ticklish I am and how demented these girls could be...esp if alcohol was present. Face it girls, you all get just as wild as most guys when you get tanked up. They took out the ballgag. I spoke "Girls, just let me go. I've benmmh phhgggmm" The gag was replaced with a sock, 2 silk scarves wrapped around my head, and 5 strips of ducttape. When I saw the block of ice holding the key, I felt a sinking feeling. They had used a small 6 ounce tupperware cup to freeze the key in. I knew that'd take at least 6-7 hours to melt. After it was tied in place, Mary said" I sure hope you are here when wee get back. I didn't tickle you enough this afternoon." Liz said "Ok Andy, we'll return around midnight and it's 7:15 now. I hope for your sake that ice melts." Then they turned out the light and began to leave. Liz made a final remark..

"Gee, it sure will be hard to find that key with the light turned off won't it? Have fun baby. Don't go anywhere, cause we're gonna have a blast later tonight! Bye now!" Then they left. I knew I was doomed. Rest assured, I didn't get out.

The ice was about half melted by the time they returned with their friends. While it was exciting to see 5 girls walk into the room, it was honestly quite embarrassing, being naked and tied like that. I can't quite go into detail about that night, but let me say this: there was no orgy, nothing too sexual that went on, and I was thoroughly tickled, teased, and tortured well into Saturday night. Provisions were made for me to shower, use the bathroom, and eat. After all, with 5 girls around to tie and retie you, you are quite helpless, as I was constantly reminded of that fact by all five girls. It was a fun experience in hindsight, but man I still ask myself if I could go through it again. That night and Saturday was very interesting to say the least. But hey...that's another story.

Now I am dating Liz. She and I have had a few bondage experiences that I might be able to share here, PLENTY that I can not share in this forum. Let me know if you wanna hear anything else. I have a good story from my teenage years involving me getting tickled. later folks........

JJ (aka Andy the Bound)