Sharon : 01 - Tied by Roomie (F/F, self/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Sharon : 01 - Tied by Roomie (F/F, self/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Sharon's stories
01 - Tied by Roomie
Story index at the bottom

By Sharon

Tuesday February 16th 1999 09:22:00

Tied by Roomie

I guess I should share my very first bondage experience with you all. I am Sharon. I'm 26 now, but I was 19 when my first bondage experience happened. I am 5'7", 105 (a little thin), and I barely fill a b cup.

My sophomore year in college found me rooming with a friend I had met at freshman orientation the previous year. Her name was Rochelle. She never knew of my interest in bondage. I would always try to quickly cover up the computer or click to another site if she came in the room, as I was looking at some damsel in distress sites.

One night I wasn't quick enough.

"What's that site about? Looks kinda cool."

I blushed and replied "A site about women tied up and tickled."

Rochelle asked" So you are into this eh? You ever been tied up?"

I told her no and that it had always been a fantasy that I kept to myself. Then it happened...

"You want me to tie you up on your bed Sharon?"

My heart pounded... "Uh, I dunno."

After some persuasion, I agreed. I met her in my room about 10 minutes later. She had assembled some rope, scarves, and tape.

"You're gonna use all that on me?" I asked.

She assured me that it was necessary to make the fantasy into a reality. Then she told me to strip to my panties, since the girl in that story I was reading was also in her panties. I reluctantly agreed.

"You aren't gonna try anything are you?"

She told me that she wouldn't do anything like that...unless I wanted her to...winking at me. I only had thongs on that day, so needless to say I was barely covered. She had me place my palms together, then wound ducttape around my wrists about 10 times. Then she tied a rope over the tape and secured my arms above my head to the headboard. Then she stretched me out and pulled my legs apart. Heaven sakes I was nervous. I had never let a guy do this to me...much less a girl!

Once my ankles were secure, she asked me to squirm. I couldn't. She giggled, "Just relax. This'll be just like the story you were reading." It was then that I informed her I only wanted to be tied here like this for about 10 minutes.

"Sure Sharon...whatever you say. I'll untie you whenever you tell me to, ok?"

I agreed then asked her a DUMB question.

"So what were the scarves for? I kinda thought those would be used on my hands."

She replied, "Oh I almost forgot..." Then without warning she balled one up and stuffed it in my mouth. "These are for your mouth Sharon...can't have you screaming."

I tried to say. "No Rochelle, donnmmmhhppp!!"

She tied 2 more around my head then put on 2 pieces of tape.

"Oh gosh Shar, how are you gonna tell me to let you go with all that over your mouth?" She laughed. Mmmpphhh was all I could muster. She then informed me that since that story was about a woman being tickled, I should receive the same fate. I am horribly ticklish! For the next 2 hours, she tickled me from head to toe leaving no spot in between untouched. I was so turned on, but yet so embarrassed. " Well..more later...

sharon

-----------------------------------------------

Thursday February 18th 1999 11:44:29

(Continued...) After the 2 hours of tickle torture, Rochelle asked me if I was having a good time. I didn't really respond (my mind said no, but my body said yes), so she took the gag off.

"Rochelle, this has been fun, but.....I'm exhausted and out of breath. Go on and let me go."

Rochelle replied," Sorry Shar, but I have a few more ideas to try on you, then I'm gonna let you spend the night tied to your bed."

I begged and pleaded for release, even offered to let her continue this game the next day.

"Rochelle, I don't have anything to do tomorrow. My day is free and I don't have to be anywhere. Let's finish this tomorrow ok?"

She laughed. "Shar you really did it this time. First, you reminded me about the scarves, now you tell me you are free all day tomorrow. Do you know what this means?"

"Yes" I replied,"we can have a lotta fun tomorrow?"

"No you silly slave. It means you aren't getting untied for looong time. I was gonna just scare you by telling you I'd keep you tied up tonight, but since you have no commitments, you are gonna remain my cute little captive." She laughed more and told me she'd be right back.

This was my first chance to really try to escape. The ropes around my ankles had lost a little slack during my tickle torture. I tried to move to the head of the bed to reach the knots holding my wrists. There was no way I was gonna stay here all night and all day tomorrow. I also knew that I was free until Sunday, which meant I'd be here longer if she found out! I couldn't take the chance even though this turned me on. All weekend was just too much for me. I was able to loosen the knots slightly with my fingertips and prayed Rochelle would be gone long enough. She had been gone for about 20 minutes when she entered the room.

"You naughty little girl!" She set down a few items on my desk of which I paid no attention to. I had one more knot to loosen before I was free from the headboard. Rochelle grabbed the tape and straddled my chest.

"Sharon I told you that you are my slave. Now there will be punishment."

She wound the tape around the knots once she had tied them back in place. Then she taped my thumbs and first fingers together. I knew I was done for.

"Look, Rochelle, please...I am begging you, let's do this some other time, ok?"

She just ignored my pleas and walked over to the bag she put on my desk.

"Sharon, I'm gonna introduce you to your first bondage devices and toys."

She produced a ballgag (I knew that from the websites I had browsed). "You are curious about what this is like, aren't you? I know you have seen one on the web."

"Rochelle, please..nomppphhhhhh" The thing was a little large for my mouth (sorry guys, I am not a "big-mouth" girl). This gag had straps that buckled in back, and one under the chin. It was relentless. I could make no significant noise or form any words. She patted me on the head, then went back to her bag.

"What's this?" she asked holding up my daily planner. "It seems you are free on Sunday as well as tomorrow!" I thought , why did I have to write the word FREE in caps and underline it? I guess I was looking forward to a weekend of relaxation since exams had ended. "Sharon, now I can do all sorts of things to you and we'll have no interruptions! Isn't this great?"

I can't really say anything else about that weekend. It was a weekend of firsts for me. At first I resisted, but got used to having my first encounter with a female. Rochelle dominated me well into Sunday evening before finally freeing me. I was tied in various positions, and we tried many things. She would get online and find a story or picture and then we'd duplicate it in my room. I kinda grew into the part of the disobedient slave and enjoyed the punishment and teasing it would bring to me. My thongs were removed (rather ripped off) and I was truly Rochelle's property that weekend in EVERY way.

Anyways, we tied each other up well into grad school (so I have plenty more stories). Now she is married and I am justing casually dating. Oh, Rochelle is 5'11", 145, long black hair (Native American appearance), nice full breasts, and a little muscular. She was very pretty. One of those athletic girls that didn't look like a butch, ya know? A lot of guys would call her Amazon. However I would call her...Mistress...

Sharon

--------------------------------------------

Friday February 26th 1999 04:25:32

So that was my first bondage encounter and also my first girl/girl encounter. In the following weeks, Rochelle and I browsed websites together, thought up fun games to eventually play, and even found a few sites pertaining to self-bondage. Rochelle said she had played around with self bondage a little. I asked her about it and she agreed to show me the "ropes" so to speak.

One Saturday morning, I decided to finally try my hand at self bondage after Rochelle and I discussed it the night before. I stripped naked, then thought, "Nah, I better put on a bathing suit." So I found a fairly skimpy black 2 piece with thong back (I love thongs!) and put it on. Rochelle showed me where some of her bondage equipment was (she was not at home having gone to the gym to work out that morning). I knew I had about an hour to wait if something went wrong. So I attached some shackles to the bedposts, making sure I'd be stretched pretty wide once my legs were locked. I locked my ankles in place then put on the ball gag she had used on me several weeks ago (last post). The handcuffs were fastened to the headboard with a piece of rope whose knots were well out of reach. The moment of truth. I locked one wrist in and thought, maybe I'd better just stay like this. After thinking back about some of those stories I'd read, I changed my mind and locked the other wrist in place. "After all" I thought " I can just use the ...key! OMIGOD!! The key!" I broke the NUMBER ONE rule in self bondage: Make sure all keys are accessible. I had left the shackle and handcuff keys on the nightstand. I knew I was resigned to at least an hour of this.

After a little struggling, I gave up and decided, Eh, this isn't that bad. Rochelle will be home soon.

It was a little after 10 when she came home. I tried to scream for her, but my silent screams went unnoticed as she headed for her shower. Finally at almost 11, she knocked on my door, then entered.

"Oh! I see you decided to try the self bondage we discussed. I didn't mean to intrude."

I Mmmpphhhdd all I could and pointed to the keyhole.

"What's wrong?" Take the gag off you bitch, I thought. Then she grinned. "I see you forgot one 'key' element of your bondage. Sorry about the bad pun." Laughter. "Well, this should teach you a valuable lesson Shar. Always pay attention to these pesky little details when doing self bondage."

I begged and pleaded thru my gag.

"Shar it's important that you learn from these mistakes. You, unfortunately are gonna have to learn the hard way." She put the keys in her pocket, then picked up a blindfold and put it on me. "I am going out to the mall for lunch and then doing some shopping. You are gonna have to stay here til I get back and think about your dumb mistake, ok?"

Yeah, like I had a choice!

"When I get back, we'll discuss your punishment, ok?"

I began thrashing and moaning into the gag. She reached down and pinched my nipple.

"Not another noise Shar, or I'll strip you and put the clamps on you. Remember those?" Boy did I ever. I ceased immediately. "Good girl. I'll be gone only 3-4 hours. Have fun sweetie..." As she kissed my neck and ran her hand under my bikini. Great! 4 hours of this. How could I have been so dumb? Anyways. I laid there helpless, turned on, and frustrated. I learned my lesson alright.

Rochelle returned around 4 that afternoon. After a brief stretch and bathroom break, it was back to my bed for a teasing and tickling session that lasted til about midnight. Sorry, but this site prohibits me from those details.

Anyways. Hope ya'll are enjoying hearing my adventures. Now I WANNA HEAR STORIES! Someone else contribute or I am not gonna write about another one of my adventures ;-) ok?? Later folks...

Sharon