David Adams : 01 - Rescued a Damsel in Distress (F+/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

David Adams : 01 - Rescued a Damsel in Distress (F+/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

David Adams' stories
01 - Rescued a Damsel in Distress
Story index at the bottom

By David Adams

Friday March 26th 1999 07:53:07

Rescued a Damsel in Distress

During my sophomore year I worked as a night janitor and security guard for the rec center at my college. One nigh one of the sororities on campus had had a party at the center. I noticed when they left they seemed to be in a funny mood. One even said "have fun later" to me but I thought she was just being a goof.

About two hours later I went to close up and clean the place. After a while I got to the bathrooms and started to clean them up. One of the stalls in the men's room wouldn't open so I figured the girls had locked it from the inside just to be jerks. I bent down to slide under it but what did I see but a pair of high heels. I bent down further and noticed their owner's feet were tied together.

I climbed up on the next stall and looked over and saw quite a sight. A very nice looking brunette was sitting on the toilet wearing nothing but panties, heels and about 100 feet of rope. There was a sign on her chest saying "Have fun big boy" and a bunch of duct tape wrapped around her mouth and eyes.

I drank in the view for a couple of moments and then got to work on getting the door open. They hadn't kidded around. She had rope wrapped around her hands, elbows, knees, ankles, thighs and breasts and a very tight crotch rope keeping her hands pinned to her behind. Her gag was a bunch of duct tape wrapped all the way around her head and a handkerchief stuffed in her mouth as well.

After I got her free she told me it had been an initiation rite and that her friends had said she'd be ok cause I was already taken. Actually I was available but daddy didn't raise me to be stupid. We both had a good laugh and I took her home. I wonder what she would have thought if she had known just how into bondage I was and how tempting it was for me to have some fun before I let her go. At least I actually got to resuce a damsel in distress. Not a bad nights work at all.

David Adams