Travis : 01 - Ticklish sorority initiation (F+/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Travis : 01 - Ticklish sorority initiation (F+/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Travis's stories
01 - Ticklish sorority initiation
Story index at the bottom

By Travis

Thursday May 6th 1999 12:20:26

Ticklish sorority initiation

My girlfriend Kelly told me this story about when she was trying to get into a sorority a couple of years ago. As part of the initiation, she was led into the basement of the house and blindfolded. Then she was led over to some kind of table that had stocks on either end for her wrists and ankles.

After she had been secured, she was told that she would be tickled for the next 30 minutes. She was allowed to laugh, but if she in any way asked them to stop during the 30 minutes, she would not be accepted into the sorority.

Her socks and shoes were removed and they started with her feet, which I know aren't very ticklish. She said that she giggled a little but that was it. After a minute they switched to her underarms. She had been told to wear a sleaveless shirt and now she knew why. Her underarms were slightly more ticklish, but not by much. Kelly said that at that point she figured that she would have no problem lasting 30 minutes. Her mind quickly changed when she felt her shirt being pulled up. I know for a fact that she is very ticklish on her belly, because the few times I have tried to playfully tickle her, she would jump and order me not to tickle her there again.

She didn't know for sure what they used to tickle her but she thinks it was a feather that started making tiny circles all over her belly. She said that after only a couple of minutes they placed a large pillow under her back, which forced it into an arch and stretched her belly tight, making it even more ticklish, or so she said.

The 30 minutes seemed to go on forever and after a while, the feather was replaced with several fingers that tested her entire belly for the most ticklish areas. At one point, she felt fingers pulling on the skin surrounding her navel, stretching it open so that some kind of tiny object could be inserted. She said this was the most unbearable part yet as the object tickled and poked all around inside her bellybutton.

Finally, the tickling stopped. She said that she'd had to bite her lips in order to keep from begging them to stop. Her throat ached from laughing and her stomach muscles were sore as well. But, she had passed the test and was accepted. The next year it was her turn to do the tickling, but the girl gave up after only a couple minutes of foot tickling.

Travis