Dr. J : 01 - University Professors Bonding (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Dr. J : 01 - University Professors Bonding (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Dr. J's stories
01 - University Professors Bonding
Story index at the bottom

By Dr. J

Friday September 10th 1999 09:17:48

Wow! Just as soon as you think it will never happen! In my earlier post I mentioned that I never had a tie-up experience at the University where I work (I'm a professor).

Well that all changed yesterday when a female colleague of mine, who is also a very good friend and is the same age as me (35), made a simple little mistake and I took advantage of it. You see, Dr. H is a fiendish lover of chocolate. Now don't get me wrong, she's very attractive, has long blonde hair, and weighs about 120 lbs. One word: HOT! Now you also have to realize that we're both total goof-offs when we're not working, so much that other profs really "worry" about us. Anyway, in a morning class Dr. H was given a chocolate bar by a student (yeah, he was sucking up!). But, as happy as she was to get it, she set it down in my lab and forgot about it.

Well, I discovered the chocolate bar and took it to my office, where I hid it in my desk. Now one thing about our offices, they're without windows and have a locking door, so we can have privacy if needed. Later in the afternoon I told Dr. H that I wanted to see her in my office because I had something that I wanted to "torment" her with. When she came in, I shut the door behind her and she sat down and started yakking away for about 10 minutes talking about who knows what. Can't say I was listening all that closely, because I was busy thinking about the plan I was hatching. I also vaguely remember thinking about how nice it would be to slip a gag into that mouth, but that will have to wait for another time. Finally, she shut up and said, "Ok, so what did you want?"

I opened the drawer of my desk, where I had a piece of rope waiting, and said "you have to trust me, you'll get a laugh out of this!" She responded with the usual, laughing, "Oh no way!", "what are you going to do with me?", "you'd better not take me anywhere!". I responded with a quiet, "just play along, and trust me," as I pulled her very slender arms and hands behind her. I remembered that her elbows easily touch behind her back, because I had pulled them together before with my hands in playful times past. But this was not the time to push it. I had one piece of rope, and a partner that was going along, but I knew only so far. I pulled her wrists together crossed and tied them. I said, "sorry, going to have to make this tight so you don't get away!". She giggled. When I finished I went back around my desk and sat down. She was sitting directly across from me. I said, "and now, for your torment." The moment I opened my desk drawer it hit her. Her mouth flew open (where's a ball-gag when you need one?) and she said, "Oh! You found my chocolate bar!" I pulled it out, and began to open it. She began to twist around to try to free herself, but wasn't going anywhere. "Oh don't eat it!" she whined. Never intending to really eat it myself, I smiled. I had my fun, although I sure would have liked to do much, much more! I got up, untied her and we enjoyed the candy bar. Hopefully this won't be the last time for this kind of fun!! By the way, I'm still wondering about the Dragnet movie talked about above. Anybody know anything about it?

Dr. J