Kidnapper : 01 - Birthday Present (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kidnapper : 01 - Birthday Present (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kidnapper's stories
01 - Birthday Present
Story index at the bottom

By Kidnapper

Friday December 10th 1999 05:28:44

I had this girlfriend that on the night we met let me tie her hands to the bedpost behind her. We dated for four long years in college. I introduced her to bondage games early on and she looked for many opportunities. Here is just one interesting one.

Every year for my birthday she tried to get something really nice for me, but my 23rd Birthday she was the present. When we started bondage games she would whisper in my ear that there was twine in her basket and then hint that there where clean man size handkerchiefs in her top drawer. I would get the twine and tie only her wrists and then gag her with the handkerchief. She said she liked cleave gags over my favorite tape, but that was fine she was, afterall gagged. She loved to make out this way and felt that biting down on the gag would make her explode with ecstasy. We did this about 4 times a week.

One day she was dressed in a denim skirt and nice colored pantyhose. I hadn't seen her until about Lunch time and was really turned on by this. She returned to her dorm and later that evening I began to plot another good tie up.

When I got to her dorm she was dressed in jeans and a t- Shirt. When I told her I wanted to completely tie her up but in her earlier clothes she stepped out of the room and changed into them in the bathroom. When she came in I attacked her playfully and tied her hand and foot and then rolled her over to be gagged with tape. She protested the tape so I grabbed a handkerchief and gagged her tightly.

I watched her squirm for awhile until my excitement drove me crazy and made out with her bound and gagged.

Well anyway my birthday came up a week later. I went up and knocked on her door. It was locked but I heard her say just a minute. I waited and then heard the door unlatch. I opened it and she was walking across the room to the bed gagged. Gagged is what I like best. Well she stayed gagged for an hour or two and did her normal routines that way. Then she motioned for me to lay down on the bed and we made out again.

The funny thing is she really liked the bondage especially the gags but when we broke up she told me that she let me do things that she didn't like for years and now it was over. I just heard from her and she wants to be tied and gagged again. She lives in PA and I in Alaska so this will not be happening, but I wonder if she found a man who will do these things to her. She looked great struggling tied an gagged on the dorm room floor.

Kidnapper