some guy : 02 - Film class (mm/mmff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

some guy : 02 - Film class (mm/mmff)

Post by Canuck100 »

some guy's stories
02 - Film class
Story index at the bottom

By some guy

Tuesday February 1st 2000 11:19:26

Hi, I've been reading this page for awhile now and have been interested in bondage for a long time. Unfortunately I have only one incident that I was ever involved in.

My very first year in college a friend of a friend was making a movie for his film class. Sadly, it never got finished and he ended up dropping the class. Basically this was a semester long project. I can't be specific about the plot because to be honest, I never totally understood it. All the scenes were shot out of order and we basically learned the scene and then we shot it then did the same thing with the next. We got maybe halfway through it. The basic story had something to do with some college professor who was murdered (never did any of the scenes with the prof cuz that role was never cast) and 4 college students in his class find out who did it but are kidnapped before they can tell anybody. Some of the earliest scenes we filmed were after we were tied up in a dormitory basement.

Some guy

--------------------------------------------

Tuesday February 1st 2000 11:26:59

Again, I was a friend of the friend making this film, so I didn't know most of the people involved.

Here is a basic description of the 4 characters. I played a slightly nerdy straight A student in pre-med. I am very thin and tall, just under 6 feet, with blue eyes and brownish hair. The other guy, whose name I don't know, was shorter and played a character who was president of a Sci-fi club and had all kinds of conspiracy theories. There were also 2 girls, Gabby, a tall blonde that was really attractive that I knew from one of my classes and a mexican girl who was shorter and a little on the heavy side.

This scene was supposed to have taken place after we discovered who did the murder or whatever. It was suppose to be inside an abandoned building on campus in the basement but was really filmed in the basement of a dorm.

same guy

Tuesday February 1st 2000 11:33:36

The basement of the dorm had all kinds of pipes and was poorly lit. The floor and walls were concrete and there were a few puddles of water on the floor. We were seating in chairs back to back. The Mexican girl was seated behind me and Gabby and the other guy were seated back to back in another set of chairs. Gabby was facing me. They used two big spools of this orange hose to tie us with. It was probably two inches thick and there was a lot of it on a roll. They couldn't cut it so they wound tons of it around us. I bet there were three layers of the stuff over us. It covered from the top of our shoulders down to our wastes. They tied me and the other girl up first and then did the other two. It took like twenty or thirty minutes each to tie both pairs.

me again

Tuesday February 1st 2000 11:39:03

After both pairs of people were tightly tied, we were each gagged with a strip of duct tape. The stuff they tied us with was really snug and we couldn't move our arms or anything.

After we were tied up, they began shooting different angles of us tied like that. There were only two people to tie us up and run the camera etc, so we had to wait while they set the equipment up. After that they took tons of footage of us struggling and mmmphing and trying to get loose. I was really turned on sitting across from Gabby and seeing her all tied up and gagged. It was a little embarrassing me to be tied up, but then it was worth it to sit there and see her all tied up. I had fantasized about seeing that girl tied up since the first day I saw her in class.

I did film a few more scenes after that, non involving bondage. Most of the stuff that was filmed didn't use me though. I never got to see any of the finished footage either. Oh well, it was all worth it.

still me