robbie D. : 01 - Becky's Bound (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

robbie D. : 01 - Becky's Bound (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

robbie D.'s stories
01 - Becky's Bound
Story index at the bottom

By robbie D.

Thursday March 16th 2000 08:05:11

I remember my first tie-up encounter. I was 14 and i played with this girl, called Becky who lived near me. When i found out she was interested in tie-ups, i was delighted! One day she actually asked me to tie her up!! I wasted no time in grabbing a roll of duct tape and getting to work on her! I taped both of her hands behind her and also taped her ankles together. I then carries her downstairs where i placed her on the sofa and we watched a film.

Around 10 minutes into the film, i noticed she kept on talking. She was banging on about how all of her friends have new jewelry. I bet you can guess what happened next. I reached for the tape and placed two mighty strips over her mouth. She smiled as i applied them, so she did enjoy it. We watched the rest of the film in silence, apart from the occasional "mmph". It was late, and after the 4 hour film, i put a blanket over her on the sofa. She had gone to sleep - still bound and gagged!! I slept on the other sofa, in case she needed anything during the night, At 1a.m., i heard a quiet "mmph". So the i untied her and we both went back to sleep. We played many more tie-up games after that- so watch this space!!!

robbie D.
tick@tieup.com

-------------------------------------------

Thursday March 16th 2000 08:41:01

I posted a story just 1/2 an hour before this one (look around and you'll find it.) The reason i only waited for 1/2 an hour before posting this was because i can't wait to share my tales! Anyway, on with my second story.

Me and Becky (both 14) loved tie-ups. Becky liked being tied up and i liked tying her up. I never used rope. Only duct tape or carpet tape. Me and Becky began one of our games. I taped her ankles together and taped her hands behind her. I sat her on a chair and taped her to it. I placed the chair in the lounge. I put the chair down and gagged her with tape (she always said no game was complete without a gag) I then began to tickle her. She snorted and wheezed until she looked like she was gonna blow! She yelled something which sounded like "NO!" under her tape gag so i stopped.

I often go out of the room and leave her like that (she likes it) as a joke. Today was gonna be different. I walked out of the room, but instead of coming back 10 minutes later, i sneaked round the back of the house and went in through the back door. I tiptoed in through the back entrance to the lounge and yelled "BOO!!" she gave a muffled scream and then laughed under the tape on her mouth. Then i untaped her apart from her wrists, ankles and mouth ( i changed the gag, as it was coming loose ) and then we sat on the sofa and watched another film, like in my previous story.

I untied her (much) later. She had been tied for around 6 hours (our parents were at an office party) and the first thing she did was go to the bathroom!! That's all for now. I'll keep you posted, so watch this space!

robbie D.
tick@tieup.com

----------------------------------------

Friday March 17th 2000 07:05:57

Hi there! I call this story " MY Best Two-Days-Before-Christmas-Ever"

Two days before xmas '99 mine and Becky's parents were out xmas shopping. I remember thinking to myself "will Becky buy me a gift?" She did. OOOH, yes she did!

Around 10:00 am there was a knock on the door. I opened up to find a large package addressed to me . I carried it inside (it was a little heavy) and placed it on the floor. I pulled off the lid and inside i found...... a roll of duct tape and.....Becky, with her hands taped together behind her, gagged with tape and her ankles taped together! I scooped her up in my arms and took her into the kitchen where i placed her on a chair and took the tape off her mouth.

"happy xmas!!" she said. I asked her how she managed to tie herself up, put herself in a box and deliver herself to my door. It turns out that it was Becky's sister, Natalie (who also liked tie-ups) who had helped Becky with her plot. I put some fresh tape on her mouth and tickled her till she nearly burst!! Then we had some Festive Fun!! I carried her outside and taped her to a tree. Unknown to her i sneaked off and kicked the tree from behind. FLOOMPH! Snow went all over Becky! She gave a muffled screech, but then laughed. I untaped her from the tree (apart from wrists, mouth and legs), and taped her to a chair in the lounge. I then played some dodgy old christmas songs which really got on Becky's nerves! She mmphed and wriggled but couldn't. 14 Bing Crosby classics later i untaped her and she went home. We are both now 15 but both still love tie ups....WATCH THIS SPACE!!

robbie D.
tick@tieup.com