Liam : 01 - The Magic Act (M/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Liam : 01 - The Magic Act (M/FF)

Post by Canuck100 »

Liam's stories
01 - The Magic Act
Story index at the bottom

By Liam

Friday March 31st 2000 04:51:44

The Magic Act

Back in college we had to organize a fund raiser.It was a project for one of my finacial classes. Anyway we decided to hold a variety show on campus. We sold tickets for 5 dollars and donated the profits to charity. Each person in the class also had to preform an act.

I have an uncle who is a real magician and I asked if I could borrow some stuff for the show. He just finished a big tour and didn't need any of his equipment so I got to borrow his best stuff.

There were two tricks worthy of mention here. The first was a knife throwing act. I talked my friend Pamela into being my assistant. She was a gorgeous black haired girl. Her hair was curly and long. It came down to the middle of her back. She was 5'9" tall with medium sized breast and long sexy legs. I dressed her in a black mini skirt and a short sleeve spandex half shirt with a lot of cleavage. I led her on to the stage and stood her in front of a large wheel. I strapped her to the wheel in spreadeagle fashion. Straps went around her wrists her upper arms just above her elbows her ankles her thighs just above her knees and one went around her waist. They were all real and she was completely immobilized at this point. I've always been a class clown type and I was doing a kind of Penn and Teller act wit a lot of jokes.

"Ladies and gentlemen I have preform this escape routine a thousand times and I can honestly say that the lovely and gorgeous Pamela is the worst assistant I've ever had. That's why tonight you're not going to see my famous disappearing lady trick." Pamela acted along pretending to be offended by my comment and then surprized by the news that the act had changed. "Instead I'm going to do my incredible knife throwing act." I announced and Pam acted shocked again and then began struggling wildly. "As you can see the trick restraints that were to be used in the escape routine have been replaced with these real and completely inescapable ones." The crowd laughed as Pam did her most wild struggling yet.

"Let me go" she yelled.

"SHH you were paid to do this act now shut up" I whispered out of the right corner of my mouth. Of course I was miked so everyone heard it and laughed.

"I was paid for an escape act not to have knives thrown at me !" she screamed.

"Hush" I said out of the side of my mouth again then turned to the audience."Isn't she a marvelous improv actress she really makes you feel as though she's scared."

"I am scared you ass!Let me go right now!" she yelled and the audience laughed right on q. This time I simply ignored her.

"Ladies and gentlemen I need your help for my next decision. I have but one black silk scarf to use. Shall we blindfold the lovely Pamela so she doesn't need to see a dozen or so large knives speeding towards her, Or should we gag her so we don't have to hear her scream as a dozen or so large knives speed towards her?" I asked.

"GAG HER" the audience all screamed in unison. The response I was hoping for. I knotted the scarf and held it to her face.

"Your knot gagging me with that. LET ME GO NOW!DID YOU HEAR ME LET MMMMPPPHH MMMPPPHH MMMPPPPHHH" she screamed as I gagged her. She continued to mmmpphh and squirm as I walked across the stage to take my mark. I began throwing the knives and she bulged her eyes out and screamed into her gag as each landed. She squirmed insanely as I threw y forth knife. The audience continued to laugh at her reactions.

"YOU'RE laughing" I said "Perhaps this isn't as exciting as I thought it would be. Can we do something to spice this trick up?" I asked as an assistant back stage pressed a button and the wheel began to spin. Pam acted shocked and then outraged and the audience loved it. I threw a few more knives.

"You know I get the feeling you're still not to impressed. Can we make the wheel go a little faster. Pamela was screaming no into her gag and shaking her head back and forth violently as the wheel doubled in speed. Once again the audience just laughed at her antics and her predicament. I finished throwing the knives and brought the wheel to a stop. I went over to Pam and reached for her straps and she screamed and growled at me through the gag. I backed off and gave her a scared look.

"You know what ladies and gentlemen? Perhaps we should give Pamela the chance to do her disappearing girl trick. Maybe at the end of the show." I said as I walked away. I moved on to my next trick and Pam continued to act outraged and struggle in the background. The audience continued laughing at her until I started my next trick. This had been my first trick in a half hour show and Pam would have to remain there until the end. She continued to amuse the audience between tricks and provided a great distraction during some of the tricks. I wish I could have left the wheel spinning the whole time but that would have been a bit much. It was enough of a distraction to me just having one of the hottest girls I've ever known on stage with me in bondage the whole night. Could you concentrate on your act if you had an incredible babe bound and gagged right next to you the whole time? There was another bit of bondage in my act that I find equally enjoyable but I'm a bit tired of typing right now so I'll have to finish later.

Liam

----------------------------------------

Saturday April 1st 2000 02:37:09

The night moved on way to quick for me as I would probably never get to tie up Pam again. I saved my next trick involving bondage for the end of the show. Still doing the silly humor in the act I made an announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen my next trick involves locking a women in this box and running swords through the box and her without hurting her. Now I've never done this trick before and I haven't had any time to practise but I've read the directions really carefully, twice and I can assure you that I know what I'm doing. Now I need a lovely volunteer. Who wants to be my assistant for this trick? How about you?" I asked of one really gorgeous woman in the audience. She shook her head no laughing. "NO. Well how about you then" pointing to another beauty. "No again. How about you? Come on people this isn't going to be a very good show if I don't get to perform my best trick. Could you help me please maam? What's that" I said turning and looking off stage. I paused a moment and turned back to the audience." Ladies and gentlemen we finally have a brave and willing volonteer. The lovely stage hand Coleen."I held out my arms to the side of the stage gesturing for her entrance and the audience applauded but Coleen never entered. I repeated her introduction and the audience applauded again but still no Coleen.

"Could somebody help Coleen find the stage please. Ah here she comes. Ladies and gentlemen once again the lovely brave and willing Coleen."

This time as the audience clapped and cheered as my awesome girlfriend Coleen was pushed out on stage bound and gagged. She made a show of digging in with her feet and trying to push back as the two stage hands pushed her from behind and slid her to me at center stage. The crowds cheers turned to laughter as they witnessed her entrance. Coleen was a gorgeous blond with thick wavy hair down a few inches past her shoulders. She was about five foot six and had great shape to her body. Large but not huge breasts and a very pretty face. She was dressed in a silver dress. It was sleeveless with a lot of cleavage. The bottom was like a mini skirt barely covering her but and crotch. I had bound her before the show telling her that I had to do it myself because it needed to look just right. I tied her ankles together then her legs above and below her knees. I tied her wrists behind her back and tied rope around her chest outlining her breasts and pinning her arms to her side. I gagged her with a knotted red silk scarf. I had wanted so bad to crotch rope here but I couldn't think of a reason to give her in case she asked. She looked so hot and between her and Pam I was erect from 15 minutes before the show to well after it ended. I had sat Coleen on a stool just of stage so she could watch the show until it was time for her to perform and also so that I could seek peeks at her all through my show. In fact after the trick with Pam I had a gorgeous women in bondage somewhere in my line of vision for the rest of the act.

"Could you please help her into the box?" I asked of the stage hands. They picked her up and placed her in. She wiggled and writhed as they lifted her into place screaming into her gag the whole time and the crowd continued laughing at her. Both of these girls are excellent actresses and if you weren't at a show like this you would absolutely believe they were in complete distress. When she was in the box I placed these stock like pieces around her neck and feet and locked the box. I then opened side panels on the front and back of the box allowing them to see straight threw it so they would know the box wasn't rigged. Then I closed the panels and began running swords through the box. Coleen did a wonderful job of acting terrified and screaming into hr gag. When I had run 6 swords through the box I began removing them and then I let Coleen out of the box. The crowed cheered as she was of course unhurt. Then I had one of the stage hands come over and carry her off stage still bound nd gagged. I rolled Pam back to center stage and she kicked her screaming and struggling into overdrive.

"Ladies and gentlemen for my final trick I will make the lovely Pamela disappear before your very eyes." My assistant came out and we held a curtain up to her waist counted to 3 and threw the curtain up in the air. By the time it came down Pam was gone. The curtain closed and we moved my stuff off stage. I slowly untied Coleen as she sat in my lap watching the next act and finally and reluctantly I went over and freed Pam. Not wanting to give to many secrets away I'll just say that the wheel was 2 side and Pam had been strapped to the back of it for the last 15 minutes since my act ended. She was a bit grumpy about that but was a good sport. Later that night I got a big surprise from Coleen. I had never had enough guts to ask her if I could tie her up at home but tonight she made my dreams come through.

"You did a great job tying me up but I always thought it would be a lot more exciting if I let a guy tie me up" she said.

"Well if you let me try again I'm sure I could do better" I answered.

"How about tonight" she replied.

We have been a very hapy bondage practising couple since that night.

Liam