Bunny's stories : 02 - One Tied Up Little Bunny (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Bunny's stories : 02 - One Tied Up Little Bunny (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Bunny's stories
02 - One Tied Up Little Bunny
Story index at the bottom

By Bunny

Tuesday May 23rd 2000 07:00:32

"One Tied Up Little Bunny"

I was in my senior year at college. My sorority is pretty service-and-charity oriented, so each of us had vowed to do some sort of volunteer work during the semester. It was getting toward the end of the semester, and I hadn't done anything yet, so I volunteered to help out at the college nursery's Easter party for the kids there.

When I got there, the director really didn't know what to do with me, so she asked if I'd be willing to dress as the Easter Bunny for the kids. I reluctantly agreed (I'd been hoping to get off easier than that), so she handed me a large box with the rental costume in it, and showed me to a locker room where I could change.

I pulled on the big, fluffy costume, which came with mittens and these big goofy feet. The face was open, which disappointed me as I'd hoped to be hidden behind a giant mask. The ears were ridiculously huge and stood straight up, and a monstrous pink bow tie was attached at the neck. Oh well, I sighed as I took out my little makeup kit and did my best to make a nose and whiskers with mascara and pink lipstick. I left my clothes and purse in the locker, stepped out into the hallway, amidst all the "Awwww don't you look adorable" comments that tied my stomach into humiliating knots. The director zipped me up in the back and I was ready to hippity hop on in.

I joined the kids' party, and for two hours I actually had quite a lot of fun with the little rugrats. I enjoyed the attention and their innocent conversation, we played games and danced. It reminded me why doing that sort of thing is worthwhile. Finally, the last few kids were on their way out, so only the one last teacher's aide and I remained. I shuffled back to the locker room, only to find it locked.

"Oh, did you need to get in there?" the aide asked me. "Darlene locked it up and went home. I don't even have the key!" Terrific, I thought. My car keys, my clothes, everything's in that room and it couldn't be opened until Monday. Luckily, the aide offered to drive me to my boyfriend's house, which I resignedly accepted. At least it was close and I could get a change of clothes there. Of course, I had to wear the bunny suit out in the parking lot, and all the way home in this girl's car. I did my best to hide my face the whole time, but saw enough people pointing and heard enough distant giggling that I just wanted to crawl into a rabbit hole and die.

She finally dropped me off at my boyfriend's house, where he was playing on his computer. He got one look at me and burst out laughing. I stormed up to his room, now furious, but it just made him laugh more (not much intimidating about a 5'2" girl in a bunny suit, by the way). I demanded that he help me out of the suit and get me some clothes as I tried to reach around for the zipper in back. That's when he announced he had no intention of helping me, that he kinda liked it, he thought I looked cute. I noticed he wasn't laughing, but had a devilish look on his face.

Now, up to this point, we had played a few bondage games, but always at my prodding. This time, he really surprised me. He jumped on me and threw me on the bed and started tickling my sides. Let me tell you, there's NOTHING intimidating about a 5'2" girl in a bunny suit laughing uncontrollably when she's trying to be angry! Then he sat on my back, right on top of the fluffy cottontail, and pulled out one of the red scarves we'd been using in our games. Amidst my struggling, he tied my wrists together over the mittens, making them effectively un-removable now. Then he turned, bending my knees up and holding them in place with his own legs, and tied my ankles together. By this time, we were both giggling about it, and I knew that fighting it was pointless, so I let him complete the hog tie.

And there I was, trussed up like a Thanksgiving Turkey / Easter Bunny, my big goofy feet high in the air, my ears sprawled every which way, laughing with him from behind my whisker-and-nose makeup. I'm sure I was quite a sight! After taking me in for a while, and allowing me to tell the story of how I'd wound up at his place dressed like that, he removed the ribbon bow tie from the neck. He surprised me (he'd never gagged me before) by pulling it between my teeth, wrapping around the back of my fluffy head, and re- tying it neatly with the knot in my mouth. It wasn't the most effective gag, but I played along. He then left the room for a few minutes, and came back up with his laundry. He spent the better part of an hour folding it, sitting on his bed, talking to me and staring at me. He confessed he'd always had this fetish for costumed characters, that even visiting Disney was a huge turn-on for him, and he wasn't about to just squander an opportunity to take in so perfect a sight.

Finally, he released me, helped me out of my costume, and we, well, screwed like rabbits (there, that's the dirty part)! Hope you enjoyed! And now you know where I got the nickname!

Bunny