Andrew P. : 01 - Fun at the Factory (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Andrew P. : 01 - Fun at the Factory (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Andrew P.'s stories
01 - Fun at the Factory
Story index at the bottom

By Andrew P.

2000-08-29 04:34:44

Ok... first off, this is my first time posting here. Also, seeing as how I am 23 and this event happened about a month ago, I didn't know exactly where in this great website to post this.

I work at a factory where everyone (surprisingly enough) gets along with one another. Now, this particular night, we were all anxious to leave. Gathering near the front of the factory, about 11:50pm, were Mike (19), me (23), and Crystal (19, knockout body). Crystal decided to have some fun with Mike and tried taping him up....He got free and got her in a tight bearhug. Now the fun began as I looked on. He went to his pallet jack and got a fresh roll of tape. We use clear packaging tape on most of our boxes.

Once Crystal saw this and saw him approaching, so she took off. A few of us followed into the area where our timeclock was. Mike caught her and proceeded to tape her arms to her body. Someone that worked in Printing (we worked in Molding) suggested that we tape her to a chair, and that same guy held her down as Mike taped her body to the chair. He even wrapped her legs together...it was probably a good thing that she was wearing jeans. The final insult was when he tried to tape her mouth, but unfortunately that did not happen.

He wanted to carry her out to the floor, so that all the employees could see what he had done to her, but someone already started cutting the tape. You could say the icing on the cake was that our Supervisor was on vacation that week. But knowing him, he probably would have found the turn of events laughable too.

Andrew P.
apolcyn@kent.edu
http://www.geocities.com/Andrew_Kent/Index.htm