U.T. : 01 - My Tickle-Victim (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

U.T. : 01 - My Tickle-Victim (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

U.T.'s stories
01 - My Tickle-Victim
Story index at the bottom

By U.T.

2000-09-07 08:43:35

When I tie my girlfriend up to be tickled I always tie her arms over her head. I never hogtie her because I like tickling her armpits the best. I don't gag her either because I enjoy the squeals and giggles that come out of her mouth too much. I usually like to tie her biceps as well as her wrists and ankles so that her underarms are completely vulnerable. When I have more time in the next day or two, I'll share some of my experiences, or should I say "sessions", with everyone.

U.T.

----------------------------------

2000-09-08 00:30:35

Just to give a vague description of my tickle-victim, she's blonde and slim. She has a really tan body which contrasts very nicely with her ultra-white underarms. One time she bought one of those halter-tops that doubles as a skirt (although as a skirt it doesn't leave very much to the imagination) from Victoria's Secret. She was laying on the bed so I asked her to take her clothes off. But she told me I would have to strip her myself. Big mistake. As I slipped the halter top over her head I quickly pulled it down around her still-raised arms trapping her elbows behind her head. Then I layed on top of her to keep her from kicking me and gently began teasing her armpits with my fingertips. If she had just concentrated on escaping, it probably wouldn't have been that difficult. But instead she started to squeal and panic. She was still able to writhe a little to the left and right so I started tickling her soft, helpless underarms even harder which resulted in the "silent scream". You experienced ticklers out there know what I'm talking about.

The whole experience didn't last more than four or five minutes before she worked the top above her elbows and was able to escape. I asked her later if I could use the halter-top to trap her elbows again, only this time while I tied her to the bed, but she said she didn't want to stretch it out, so I have to keep using neckties. I'll tell stories that actually involve bondage a little later.

U.T.

------------------------------------------

2000-09-12 11:30:30

One time I bought my girlfriend a pair of cheap, slutty, black thigh-high stockings. She wore them for me along with a really short skirt and one of those tops that's only held up by a thin strap tied behind the neck. We started drinking and wound up in the bedroom. The first thing I did was grab hold of her ankles and tickle her stockinged feet. Then I grabbed a necktie and blindfolded her with it. I didn't need to strip her because she wasn't wearing any panties. I kissed her for a while then stopped abruptly. I was quiet for a minute or two to build suspense. Then I reached one of her stockings and slowly rolled it down her leg. Then I gently took her wrist, tied the stocking around it, lifted her arm over her head, and tied it to the bedpost. I tied her other wrist to the other bedpost with the remaining stocking. Next, I tied her biceps to the bed by attaching them to the bedframe with silk rope.

After tying her ankles spreadeagle to the bed, she was completely helpless. Her shirt was really low on the sides exposing most of her ribcage. I lightly began to tickle her sides and tease her ribs which made her giggle. When I reached her smooth underarms she started to squeal. I started with one index finger in each armpit. After making sure I tickled every inch of her pits I started using all my fingers. I tickled from just under her elbows to the sides and undersides of her breasts. It wasn't long before she started the "silent scream". I have mixed feelings about this: on the one hand, she's genuinely expressing the effects of the tickling, but on the other hand, I don't get to hear the lovely sounds coming out of her mouth. Anyway, I stopped and decided to untie the shirt strap behind her neck. I pulled the shirt down exposing her flat stomach and her beautiful breasts. I then went on a tickling spree. I tickled her stomach, her sides, her ribs, and, of course, her underarms. I didn't stay in any one area (except for her armpits) long enough for her to become "silent" again. Then I tickled every inch of her breasts and nipples. This got us so excited that it led to other things that I'm not at liberty to discuss.

U.T.

----------------------------------------------

2000-09-24 17:09:43

A while back after drinking (alcohol always makes my girlfriend more willing to agree to my plans) I thought it would be fun to tie her spread eagle on the floor. First I layed down a blanket so she wouldn't get rug-burn. Next I used her two least favorite scarves to tie her ankles to the legs of the dresser. Then I handcuffed her wrists to the leg of the bed. Finally, she was completely naked and exposed to my tickling fingers.

I started tickling her breasts and underarms with a soft feather. By the sound of her giggles I actually thought she was enjoying the gentle tickling. She squirmed a little and gave me a playful smile that told me she was having fun. Unfortunately, gentle tickling wasn't what I had in mind. As soon as I put down the feather she began to panic. I started to tickle her underarms softly at first, but as I picked up momentum she began to writhe around violently. She told me to stop because the handcuffs were biting into her wrists. When I uncuffed her we found that the metal had indeed broken the skin.

I gave her some more wine and in no time she was ready to be tied up again. Only this time I used my neckties to secure each of her wrists to the legs of the bed. Then I tickled her from head to toe (head to feet is more like it) to make up for lost time. I left no inch of bare, vulnerable skin untickled. I started with her feet and legs, moved up to her thighs and hips, and finally to her ticklish torso and ribs. Of course I spent the most time on her breasts, armpits, and one or two other places. After a while I could tell she was getting exhausted from being tickled for so long. After we were finished, we both took a shower. Just as she started to wash her underarms I pinned both of her wrists above her head with one hand and tickled her wet, slippery armpits which were covered with slimy soap suds with the other hand. It was a great ending to a fun night.

U.T.