Samuel Johnson : 01 - Fun on a youth group trip (m/f, f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Samuel Johnson : 01 - Fun on a youth group trip (m/f, f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Samuel Johnson's stories
01 - Fun on a youth group trip
Story index at the bottom

By Samuel Johnson

2000-10-03 23:22:32

It all began when I moved from Victor to Cedar Rapids. I moved here in June of this year. I quickly got myself involved in a co-ed softball team with my church, and in the youth group. The youth group was going to go up to Wisconsin for the weekend. It just so happened that one of the players from the softball team went with us. She sat next to me on the way up there. I was thinking that this would be a boring five hour ride all the way up there. We started on our way, I got out my cd player and started listening to some of my CD's.

I also had brought some string with me. Well I got it out and said would you like to play cat-crattle. She said "Are you talking to me" I said yep. Then for some odd reason out of the blue I said that I bet her that I could tie her hands together and she would not be able to get out of it. Well she said okey you can try. So I took the rope and I started to make loops around her hand going both ways one going clockwise and the other counter-clockwise. Then I tied it in a double knot. She started to try to get free.

She then said "I can't get out. This is the first time that somebody has been able to tie my hands together and I couldn't get free" So I helped her out. Then she said "Now it is my turn" so she took the rope and started rapping it around and around my hands, and tied it in a knot. I was able to get free. Well, it had been a good hour. We had to stop and get some food, and fill up with gas. So Jackie and I got in the back sit of the van because we had sat in the middle sit on the way there so far.

She took the rope from me and we started in again. She then had an idea. She told me to put my feet up on the bench. She took my hands put then on my feet, she grabbed the rope and tied my right hand to the right ankle and the left hand to the left ankle. Then Jackie weaved the rope in a figure eight around my feet and hands. Snugged it up tight and tied it off. Well we played this game all the way up to Wisconsin.

We got back from Wisconsin and we started being friends and she and I would go roller skating, bowling together. Not to long ago, she came to my place. We were going to watch a movie, but I had a better I idea. I grabbed a bunch of rope, saran rap, and ducktape. I told her to sit on the floor. I took the rope and wrapped it around her legs and up to her knees. Then I raped it around her torso, and kept wraping around and around. I tied it off where she could not reach it. Then I took her hands and put then behind her back and tie then tightly together.

Then to make things worse I tied a bar and grill around her elbows. After I was done tying the rope I stepped back and looked at what I had done, and thought that I was okey, but I could make it better. So I grabbed the roll of saran rap. I started to rap her up in the saran wrap about five to six times. Then I took the duck tape and duck taped the saran wrap in place. And now for the finishing touches. I took a rag and I put it in her mouth and I took a coupe strips of ducktape and taped the mouth shut over the rap, that way she could not spit it out.

I stepped back and said "I am now finished". For the next few minutes I just sat there and watched her struggle to get free from all of the ropes and duck tape. She tried to say something to me through the cloth, but all I could understand was MMMMMPPPPPHHHHH. I then said "What did you say I didn't understand what you are trying to say you have to speak up so that I can hear you". It was about supper time. So I got some supper cooking while Jackie was still trying to get out. After, I finished making supper. I gave in and I untied her.

Samuel Johnson
samuel_johnson00@hotmail.com