El Lobo Solo : 01 - Stop Singing That Stupid Jingle (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

El Lobo Solo : 01 - Stop Singing That Stupid Jingle (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

El Lobo Solo's stories
01 - Stop Singing That Stupid Jingle
Story index at the bottom

By El Lobo Solo

2000-10-28 12:25:31

I guess this is pretty tame in comparison to some of the other tales posted here, but I thought I'd give it a shot nonetheless.

Last summer I was working the late shift in a pizza parlor. We were getting ready to close and as I was washing the dishes, the resident red-head waitress and smart-ass, Stephanie (who was a few weeks shy of her 18th birthday). That night, she was wearing our restaurant's unflattering blue polyester t-shirt with a collar and some fairly short denim shorts. While she was bringing back more dishes and once in awhile singing that Chili's jingle- the one the goes:

"I want my baby-back-baby-back-baby-back-baby-back ribs *barbecue sauce*"

Earlier I was commenting on how I heard the jingle on the radio that day and that could not get it out of my head, which only prompted Stephanie to start singing the jingle herself. I politely asked her to refrain from doing that, but everytime she walked into back of the place, she'd pick up where she left off, singing the jingle in her best baritone possible.

I guess the last straw was when Steph was getting other waitresses to join in every time they went to the back. I abandoned the dishes and went to the closet. Sure enough, there was a roll of duct-tape. The next time Steph came back with some dishes, I lured her back by the closet by feigning I had found something really interesting.

"Hey, Steph" I said in my most amiable voice "You gotta take a look at this."

"What is it?" she asked, approaching. I checked and made sure no one else was coming. She took a few steps past me- poor naiive trusting Stephanie- and when she turned around, I was standing in front of her with the roll of duct tape. I pulled a length of it off the roll for effect.

Believe it or not, I didn't plan on doing much more than that. However, her reaction set some wheels in motion. Like a true damsel in distress, she cringed a little bit and softly went "Nooooooo....". I was pondering putting the tape away when she held out both hands in front of her with the wrists touching. Nor did she flinch when I began wrapping the tape around her wrists. She let out a nervous little chuckle as I used a pair of scissors to cut off the length of tape, and then I put a new length of tape across her mouth and she let out a surprised little yelp. Before any of the waitresses could come back, I put my hand on Steph's shoulder and walked her out to the front of the restaurant. She was already starting to work herself loose but the waitresses stopped what they were doing and looked at her. I announced very loudly to the waitresses "I'll have to ask one more time: PLEASE DO NOT SING THAT STUPID JINGLE"- implying that what happened to Steph could happen to them. She was already peeling off the tape gag and calling me a jerk, while the cooks were laughing. There were no hard feelings, since later on she got even by soaking me with one of the power-nozzles from the sink- I was kind of hoping for a bondage one-upsmanship with her, but you can't always get what you want.

El Lobo Solo