WG : 01 - Amateur Filmmaker (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

WG : 01 - Amateur Filmmaker (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

WG's stories
01 - Amateur Filmmaker
Story index at the bottom

By WG

2000-10-31 08:42:44

Okay after reading that one story about the pizza place, first cool dude. I think she called you a jerk because you took her out front, never a good idea, since she held out her hands to you. SO anyways I have worked in the food area forever it seems and I have a couple of small stories, nothing real hot work wise but still bondage related.

I was working for "big boys" when I was in my 20's I wanted to be a filmmaker so I wrote this pretty cool and long script, doing a comedy take off of the old perils of Pauline, tie the heroine to the rail road tracks etc. After I finished the script, in which the girl was tied up about four times, and I went into very great detail on how the girl was tied, too much detail, because it showed my "kink" however I didn't think it did. I did get two girls to be in my movie for the the full story it is in the babysitter site, the sept or oct archives>

So other waitress read my script, it was like 40 pages. I was sitting at a break table and one of the waitress came over and we talked for a little bit, out of nowhere she takes off her uniform scarf and gags herself right there out in the open, I sat there dumbfounded, didn't know what to do or say, it seemed like forever but it was only minutes, then the mgr came over and told her she had some customers, IF only I had been a bit older and not so shy!!!

Another waitress who I dated only once, read my script and while we were on our date she gave me her ideas on how the heroine of the story could be tied and gagged to a chair, she escapes the bad guy catches her ties her up and gags her again, YES it was more than hint, but I was SOOOOOOO stupid, it didn't even click, but up to that point my bondage passion was never told to anyone, though some people figured it out.

Another time, though I was there I had no active role except to watch, I was a foreman at a paint factory, well after lunch, all the workers had to line up in front of the lunch area and wait for the boss to assign them their jobs. As we all were waiting this one girl had a role of masking tape and wanted to tie up the guy next to her, he said no way, she begged and pleaded, he still said no, she then said how about just your feet, he said yes, but she wound the tape from his ankles all the way up to above his knees, she still tried to tape his hands, but he wouldn't let her and with his legs taped up he hopped away from her, it was all in good fun, she was not a bad looking woman but her and I did not get along.

I have other little bondage tidbits, but I also have some real good bondage stories.

I was I think in my early 20's painfully shy, and went looking for a women to tie up and ended up cruising the main drag looking for a woman, and I found one, :) She came up to my car now still up to this point I had never told anyone of my thing for bondage, so I said being very nervous "I just want to tie you up and garbage" I stuttered and stumbled the words out. She aske me "You want to tie me up in garbage?" I said no and explained better. I had never done anything like that before in my entire life, I had only 20 bucks, for some weird reason she said ok, I told her all I wanted to do is tie her up nothing else, maybe that's what only 20 bucks. I waited outside as she got a room, I had one very, very long piece of rope and a cooks scarf. She said her name was pepper, yeah I know, she was a short black woman, nice little body, I tied her up at least 3 times, she was very nervous though she had never done this before, this was on a Sunday night around 1030 or so, she however did start to get into it a little bit, I will go in more details next time, she asked me a lot of questions about my kink, it was pretty cool, not a real smart thing to do, but when you are in your 20's you think you will live forever. Hang loose people.

WG