Leila: 01 - Sorority Pledge Initiation (F+/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Leila: 01 - Sorority Pledge Initiation (F+/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Leila's stories
01 - Sorority Pledge Initiation
Story index at the bottom

By Leila

2000-11-11 19:32:17

Hi. I attended college about seven years ago. I was a pledge and the others were taking me on an initiation. I was told that pledges were usually stripped down to their underwear or a swimsuit, but as it was too cold, I could wear whatever I liked. I dressed in jeans, a cream cotton turtleneck and a loose fitting gray V neck sweater over the top. The others were dressed similarly in sweaters, jeans and jackets.

I was told as a pledge, I needed to be disciplined. A length of rope bound my arms and wrists behind me. A wash cloth secured by a bandanna was used to gag me tightly pulled between my teeth. I didn't struggle, apart from a grunt when my head jerked back as the gag was tied behind my head.

" Now, what shall we do ? ", the head girl " Sue " said.

Another girl spoke up. " Who wants a drink ? " They all concurred.

" Nothing for you though, Pledge. Unless you can drink with your mouth gagged " Sue said with a smile.

I was worried, being taken to a public place. What would others think ? I supposed they had done this before and not too many people who knew them would be surprised. I was taken out the dorm entrance to a waiting car, a Chrysler station wagon. It was still light and several other students saw us. Some shook their heads and laughed. A couple of boys who recognised me gave some support.

" Good luck, Pledge ! " and " Hope to see ya later ! ", they yelled.

I gave an embarassed look and tried to say, " Thanks ! ". A " Mmmff " noise was the only sound I could make.

We loaded into the car. I was in the back seat with a girl either side of me. A thought then struck me. " What if someone thought I was really being kidnapped and called the police !? I tried to ask that question when Sue snapped, " Quiet, Pledge ! " In answer to my concern, a long woollen scarf was produced and wound around my face, concealing the bandanna gag.

We travelled for about twenty minutes, when we arrived at a bar. We parked and ajourned to the main bar. I hoped we would go to a quiet corner in the parlour, but they obviously wanted to embarrass me in front of a crowd. As we entered, people looked up from their drinks and conversations paused or stopped when they saw my predicament. The scarf had slipped down to reveal the gag. They didn't seem concerned or surprised, for that matter. The girls must have done this to all their pledges. My cheeks blushed furiously, especially when I noticed David, a fellow student I had a bit of a crush on. He looked and with a cheery grin waved to us. My face must have looked like a pepper !

We moved through the crowd and sat down in a corner at the back of the room. The bartender looked at us with amusement.

" Nothing for the new girl, I take it ! ", he grinned.

My mouth was quite dry by then and a drink sounded wonderful. I tried to plead through the gag. Sue just smiled and replied, " When I think you've earned it, Pledge ! " I sunk back into my seat. It was going to be a long dry night, I thought dismally.

Just then, David approached and asked how " things were going." I blushed again and looked away.

" None of your business, dear ", Sue replied evenly. " We're here for a quiet drink and we don't need to be disturbed."

He looked directly at me and said, " I don't think your friend here will be able to drink that much."

I stole a brief look.

" She is to be initiated into our dorm and has to be taught discipline before we can accept her."

David said, " OK, but I'm going to buy your pledge a drink before too long. She must be thirsty by now."

I looked at him warmly and nodded. I was parched ! He returned to his buddys. Well, at least one good thing happened today !

" Looks like our little pledge has a fan ! ", Sue grinned.

We stayed there for a couple of hours, the others drinking and occasionally going to the dance floor. I remained where I was sat and watched the proceedings. Luckily, I was so dry, I didn't need to visit the ladies room. The others may have let my bladder burst !

" Well, I think we should go ", Sue announced.

I was disappointed. I thought I would get a chance to spent some more time with David. That drink he promised sounded soooo good ! We rose and left. The scarf was replaced above my lower face and off we went.

" So far, so good, Pledge ", Sue said. " Maybe we could accept you. We still need to test you further, though. " I swallowed.

What else did they have in mind ?....

Leila