Laura : 01 - The Plan Failed (mm/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Laura : 01 - The Plan Failed (mm/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Laura's stories
01 - The Plan Failed
Story index at the bottom

By Laura

Sunday, December 25th 2005 - 11:41:38 PM

Okay, so I've always loved to be tied up, I've fantasized about it for years, and even when I was thirteen I loved it!

There was a neighborhood boy, lets call him George, and he had a sister...say..Lindsey. Well George had a shed that could be locked, and he enjoyed locking Lindsey into it.

I was kind of a feisty teenager and I hated to see him do this, although I wished he would do it to me. So one day I decided to hide in the shed with the key and catch him at it. I told Lindsey my plans over the phone, and little did I know he was listening!!

My plan was to take the key into the shed, and slip Lindsey out the back. Then we would go after George and lock HIM in there for a change.

Well, I didn't realize he'd listened to my whole conversation from the day before.
Turns out, he had arranged for my other neighbor...say Phil, to come over and get me before I got Amanda.

I was young, and didn't know much about bondage then, so I didn't know what I was in for.

So, right as George pushed Lindsey into the shed, I slipped around back, and Phil was there. He grabbed me and secured his hand firmly over my mouth. Then he tightened his grip on my wrists.

I squirmed and pretended to hate it, but I loved it. Finally, I just stood still. I realized I couldn't break free from Phil's grip..so I waited. I expected him to just let me go, but no.

George came around back and he looked me right in the eyes and said "Gotcha" he explained how he knew my plan and his eyes sparkled. Then he looked at Phil and he said "Part two"

Phil took me to a tree in the woods behind his house and held me firmly against it with one hand. I was too nervous to shout, and I wanted this to continue, so I stood there, struggling.

He grabbed rope from his pack and started wrapping it around me. "You are our prisoner"

Now you have to remember, at the time we were about 14, so I thought to myself 'What's he gonna do to me?'

He reached into his pack and to my dismay, he had a roll of duct tape. I wasn't expecting that. I I started to protest "Hey, wha.." but he slapped the duct tape across my mouth and then I saw George come out from the shed.

He looked at Phil "Lindsey's hogtied, time to deal with Laura" He pulled my wrists out from under the rope and tied them firmly together, then he took me to his Garage.

His big brother used to live in an "apartment" on the second story of their garage. They led me up the steps and into the room. It was dark and I was really excited.

They set me down on a chair and tied me firmly to the chair, but this time, the rope was much thicker.

The duct tape was still over my mouth, but I stayed very still, I was nervous, but excited. Phil whispered something to George then looked at me "Laura, struggle, you're not being much of a prisoner"

I laughed through my gag. That was funny, like they could get me to do anything..

I refused, shaking my head no, well they had a plan for that too. George untied me from the chair, but quickly bound my whole body together, in a hogtie.

"Naughty Naughty" Phil laughed and took off the duct tape.

Immediately, I screamed "Are you guys insane?"

Suddenly, they stuck a pair of socks in my mouth and put a fat layer of duct tape over top of it. Then another, and another.

So now, I was at their mercy, helplessly hogtied, in a living room sort of place, gagged.

They left me like that and got Lindsey, they brought her up to the house and tied us together, back to back, so firmly that we couldn't move.

After about an hour they came back, and released us from our ropes. "If you tell anyone" they told us "You'll really get it"

I was excited, and wanted more...
But we moved the next year to a small little town, and I hadn't been bound until two nights ago, when I remembered and..well you see.

Laura
Laurita