Mihir Bajekal : 01 - Game with next door neighbours (m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mihir Bajekal : 01 - Game with next door neighbours (m/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mihir Bajekal's stories
01 - Game with next door neighbours
Story index at the bottom

By Mihir Bajekal

Tuesday, January 10th 2006 - 02:34:14 AM

I would like to contribute a story about the game i played with a girl Prajakta who lives next door. She loved getting tied up and gagged.

So i just stepped into her house one day. She asked me whether i had come to play with her. I asked her if she didn't mind. She said she didn't.

So I took her to my house as there wasn't anyone at home.

We usually made up stories from movies and cartoons. We decided to make up a story about Scooby Doo in which Daphne and a girl named Shannon get kidnapped. So i rang up a friend of mine and asked if she would come.

She readily agreed. In the meantime we made up a story.

The story was about the ghost(me) and two detectives who solved the mystery.

Devarshri(my friend) arrived. We told her the story.

The story runs as follows.

The ghost gives three warnings to Daphne and Shannon to leave the place or else something terrible would befall. But they do not listen and continue to stay in the house. Actually the ghost is a fugitive who smuggles drugs. The girls do not know this. So i kidnap Daphne (Prajakta) and Shannon comes looking for her and i kidnap her as well. But in they all escape and catch me in the act.
Both of them agreed to this.

So i went and hid in the house. the two girls had come to stay in the house little knowing it was haunted.

One fine morning, Daphne thought she heard a noise and went into the kitchen. I came there and gave her a warning to leave the place. The next two warnings were given to Shannon. But they did not listen. So i had to do something drastic. And the chance was soon to come. One night i heard Daphne telling Shannon that she was going to the kitchen to get a midnight snack and asking Shannon if she wanted anything. But Shannon was asleep. So Daphne set out without a torch. Into the narrow passage i quietly filled a handkerchief with a so called chloroform - it was actually perfume - Daphne came up the passage slowly. I was quick to react. I pressed the cloth against her mouth till she "fainted" and carried her upstairs. Upstairs I quickly grabbed a rope and tied her to a chair. Then unravelling some duct tape, i wrapped it around her mouth thrice. She was still "dazed" to say anything. I hid her in the attic.

Next morning Shannon woke up to find Daphne missing. I don't know how she understood where i had kept Daphne, maybe because of he mmphing of Daphne. She opened the attic door and she found Daphne tied up.

Shannon: "Are you all right?"
Daphne: "mmmmmmmmmmmmmph ummmmmmmuuummmmmmmummmmmummmmmmm"
Shannon: What is it?"
Daphne: "mmmmmmmmm ummmummmmmmummmmmmummmmmmmmmmummmmmm"

BONK. The world went dark for Shannon. She woke up tied in a chair next to Daphne and gagged with four rounds of duct tape.
I laughed and told the girls.

Me: "Soon this place will be full of my drugs and i will escape from the country while you sit her mmmphing.

I slammed the door shut and listened.

Shannon: "mmmmmmmmmm ummmmmmmmmm ummmmmmmummmmmm?"
Daphne: "mmmmmmmmmmummmmmmmm ummmmmmm mummmmmmmmm."

I laughed and went into another room. and what a peaceful night i had. listening to the girls mmphing all night.

Daphne: "uuummmmmmuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"
Shannon (whispering) i've got my bonsds off. let me see if he is still there.
Daphne: "ummmmmmmmmmmmmummmm mmmmmmmmmmm ummmmmmmm uumm."
Shannon: "shut up you moron. there you are.
Daphne: "thank goodness."

So they went up to my room and tied me up and called the police. Hence i was caught and the game ended. Both of them were very happy.

THANK YOU,

MIHIR
Mihir Bajekal

mirbakshi_007@rediffmail.com
http://www.rediff.com

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Thursday, January 12th 2006 - 10:37:02 PM

I would like to tell you'll a game i played with my girlfriend priyanka nakhole.

She was a sexy dame who loved getting gagged and i was the thug who loved kidnapping and gagging her.

So one day when i asked her to play with me she readily agreed. i was accustomed to playing these games as i had played them before with my cousin sister.

So my friend and i decided to play this game with priyanka who is supposed to be a princess and my friend is her father, the king. so i kidnap her and hold her for ransom. i just loved those parts of being the villain.

So she went to the bathroom and was pretending to get dressed and come out when i clamped my glove covered hand on her beautiful face. she struggled but i held on firmly. then i carried her on my back to the basement and taped her up. she then told me to gag her as well. so i gagged her with duct tape and there she was, bound, gagged and helpless. and here is a conversation between us.

P is for priyanka and M is for me.
P:- MMMMMMMMMMMM.
M:- What is it?
P:- MMMMMMMMMMMMM.
M:- you want water?
P:- (shakes her head) MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
M:- you want me to untie you.
P:- (nods) MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
M:- sorry, i cannot do that because you are my hostage. now i'll call up your father and ask him for a ransom of 20 crore dollars.
P:- MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm. UUUUUUUMMMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm.
so i finally let her go and she told me that her mom was calling her. so the game ended.

Mihir Bajekal
http://www.rediffmail.com

--------------------------------------------------

Monday, January 16th 2006 - 12:07:58 AM

Well, one day i got sick of using the same old gags, the scarf, the tape, the cleave and so on on my girlfriend priyanka.
so today i decided to use some innovative ways to gag her.

So i told her about it and she agreed. so i started.

1) i first stuffed a lollipop down her mout and i taped it all up so that she couldn't throw it out. the noise she made was" GRGRRRRGRRRRRGGLLLLLLGLLLLG"
2) next i used a small dish and held it against her mouth and taped it all up. the noise was"PPPPPHHPPPPPPPHHHPPPPPH"
3) next i used my hairbrush and put it on her mouth and taped it up.the noise"PPPPPRRRRRPRRRRRRRRPRRRR"
4) next i made a long wrap from my rug and mummified her, leaving her nose open of course. the noise"MMMMMhMMMMHMH"
5) next i took her long hair and tied it across her mouth with some thread.the noise"PHHHHHHHPHHHHHH"
then left with nothing else to do, i gagged her with my handkerchief tightly, then taped it all up, added another hanky and another round of duct tape.the noise" ", nothing. so i gag kissed her while taking off all her gags and let her go.

mihir
http://www.rediffmail.com
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tuesday, January 17th 2006 - 01:41:38 AM

I would tell you a game in which i kidnapped my schoolteacher(with permission) and her daughter.

Now me and her daughter poorva, were watching a documentary on the new detectives on discovery and there was an episode in which a man uses duct tape to enclose some secret.
So i pretended that i did not know what duct tape was.
I asked poorva,"what is duct tape?"
She said"well, its a tape that the villains use to strap the kidnapped victim's mouth."
I said,"Strap the victim's mouth!"
She said"don't tell me you'venever seen a movie like that before.
I lied,"no, never."
She said"want me to show you?"
This was the opportunity i was waiting for. i readily agreed. She brought some duct tape and then sat on an armchair.
Poorva: so now, mihir, before you gag anyone, you must always tie one up. so now pull the tape from the round and tie my hands.
she placed her hand on an arm and i wrapped up. after the hands, i strapped the legs to the chair so that she
could not bump them as she was going to be gagged for a long time.
Poorva: now rip the tape and gag me however you like.
Me:what's a gag?
Poorva: oh sorry, i forgot. rip the tape. good! now take a small strip. yes and now place it over my mouth.
Me: are you sure?
Poorva: of course i am. come on now do as i say.
Me: O.K.
So i put the tape across her mouth and began laughing.
She was startled and looked at me.
Poorva: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
Me: no no no, i will not untie you so easily. you must
sit with me like this for at least some time.
I then strapped four rounds of duct tape over her mouth.
Then i sat on her and gag kissed her for ten minutes and she was very happy too.
but in the end she protested and i took the gag off and untaped her. she said that she had liked the game very much and she told me to play it everyday.

The next day, i met Poorva's mom, a teacher in our school. she told me to wait after school in a classroom. I was scaredthat poorva might have told her about the happenings yesterday. but i was surprised when she asked me

"Ever abducted a schoolteacher?"

My eyes nearly popped out when i heard this. i was flabbergasted. here was a teacher standing right in front of me and telling me to abduct her!

I reluctantly agreed and she told me to bundle her into a car and take me off to her old house in which nobody lived. i got my friend into the task and he offered to drive the car.she agreed and at 11:00 pm , we started of towards her house. as told, she was standing on a footpath near the park. seeing that nobody was around, i told my friend to drive the three door van fast and stop at the teacher Miss Shilpa(with permission)

He did so and stopped in front of her. knowing well she would not recognize us as we had worn masks, and also that she might scream, i quickly covered my mouth with my hand. and as for sure, she didn't recognize us and started struggling. but i pulled her inside and silenced her with duct tape. then i tied her up with duct tape itself and took off my mask.

My friend drove as per her mmmphing directions and reached her old house. as it was 1:00 am, there was noone on the road and so
We carried Miss Shilpa up the stairs and into a cramped room. i then told my friend to keep the van near a well built house so that noone could suspect. in the meantime i gag kissed her. my friend returned and did the same. we finally took her home still bound and gagged at 5:00 am and entered the house.

Poorva knew that this was going to happen. but we decided to play a trick on her.

We dropped a vessel in the kitchen purposely. Poorva woke up and came down the stairs slowly. as soon as she crossed the passage, i covered a handkerchief over her mouth to prevent her from screaming. seeing her mother, still taped up, she heaved a sigh of relief. i let her go and untaped miss shilpa. She then made coffee for all of us and we went home very pleased

mihir

---------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, January 18th 2006 - 12:15:13 AM

Today i decided, come whatever may, i will kidnap my cousin sister.

She is a cute little girl 14 years old and extremely sexy. so she was dressing up in her room when i went in and covered her mouth with my hand. she hadn't expected this and she struggled and i hit her head with a soft pillow. she fainted. she was acting. i lifted her and took her to the basement.

There i tied her up very tightly with rope.

I then shook her awake. she started screaming. i placed my hand over her mouth. she would still try to scream. I would let the handgag off and then put it again. in the end i got sick of her screaming and so i gagged her with a long scarf. but it wasn't tight and so i then cleave gagged her, then another detective style gag and then i taped it all up.

I then lifted her to walk . she started mmmmmmphing. so i pressed my hand over her mouth hard so she couldn't mmmph. I then ungagged her and handgagged her again and finally let her go

Mihir
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic