Emma : 02 - Kidnapped by Brian and Charlie (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Emma : 02 - Kidnapped by Brian and Charlie (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Emma's stories
02 - Kidnapped by Brian and Charlie
Story index at the bottom

By Emma

Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:09 pm

Kidnapped by Brian and Charlie

It was the summer time. We all were at Taylor's [sister's boyfriend] house. We all, being myself, Ella, Taylor, Brian [Taylor's brother] and Charlie their friend, also their little brother Tim. We were there because Taylor's mom wanted someone to watch Tim, someone responsible. Which my guess meant she didn't trust her sons. Ella spent most of her time in Taylor's arms, no joke. They were all over eachother. Taylor was one of the schools track stars, he was skinny, but solid, like it hurt you to punch him, more than it hurt him. Brian and Charlie were both my age, they were mini Taylors, skinny but strong. As always they were taller than me at the time. I came along because Ella and I, even though we're sisters we're also best friends. Everything we did, we did together.

Taylor and Ella were bored and decided to go out for a while. So they took Taylor's car to a movie. Charlie and Bryan were downstairs playing video games, so i decided to hang with Tim and get him in bed. After Tim was in bed, it took him about five minutes to fall asleep. I walked out of his room and i sat on the couch. I was watching some movie on lifetime. Not really sure what it was about. But after an hour or so i fell asleep.

I wake up, and i can't move. My arms were secured to one of the couches arm rests and my feet to the other. I try to scream, but realize that it wasn't going to happen, i could feel the sticky tape on my lips. I violently struggle for a good five minutes, but find myself getting exhausted.

"Good morning!"I heard from behind me.

"BRIAN!" I yell, but it sounds a little more like BRMPH!

"I was wondering when you were going to wake up, i thought you were dead for a second" Charlie said as he walked in from the kitchen.

I struggle and shake and Charlie remarks "Hey keep doing that..."

I stop and glare at him.

[I was wearing a pink tank top that barely covered my bellybutton and a pair of big grey sweat pants that were rolled at the top to fit me. My hair was pulled back in a high pony tail. Barefoot.]

I struggled for a few minutes more and then realise my defeat,,

"Ughhh" I said as Charlie ripped the tape off.

"Guys! what the hell are you doing!" I yelled.

Bryan reached down and covered my mouth. "Shhhh don't be so loud you can't wake Tim."

When he removed his hand i said "Why not, you'll HAVE to let me go then!"

"Actually, we'll have to hide you in Brian's room" Charlie smirked. "And i don't think you want to go in there, he has rotting cereal from months ago. and he saw some bugs in there a week ago."

Now this put things in perspective. I have seen Brian's room, and smelt it, and i was way to scared to go in there, or be left in there.

"Okay. so what are you guys gonna do with me..." I sighed.

"Well. i'm not sure" Brian said.

"I have an idea! " Charlie said

"There's a first time for everything" I remarked.

"Ha ha. we'll see whos laughing in a few minutes." Charlie said, he was suddenly talking in an "Evil kidnapper voice."
He walked into the kitchen slowly. I heard the sound of the ice machine on the refrigerator. oh shit! i thought to myself.

"CHARLIEEE! Don't!!"

He took a cube of ice and held it on my stomach until it melted. I fought to get it off of me.. but he held it there until it stopped having an effect.

After the ice they both lest the room. When they come back they were holding Brian's pet lizard. He knew it creeped me out, so the first thing he did was hold it to my face. I shook my head and they held it over me and let it crawl on me. I was scared it was going to bite me or something so i didn't move at all. They laughed at me as i shook in fear, until they got bored and put the lizard away.

While Brian put the lizard away Charlie, the evil torture mastermind got an idea. He climbed on top of the couch and stood over my waist. He crouched over my legs and he straddled my waist. He moved up and down savagely tickling my sides, ribs and armpit. I was laughing so hard and so loud that Brian ran in ...

"Cool it!" he half whispered.

"Tim's gonna wake up with that racket."

"Well that's not My fault, she's just too ticklish.." Charlie laughed as he poked me in the stomach.

"We're out of tape!!" Charlie frowned.

"We can just use our hands" Brian said.

"Eww!! I do not want your hands ANYWHERE near me..."

"Well i could use my track socks..?" Charlie grinned...

"EWWW!!" I said but was silenced by Brian's hand.

"This is nice and comfy... we'll do this." he laughed.

They started to tickle my upper body. Charlie was poking my sides while Brian used his free hand to tickle my ribs and arm pits.

I screamed into Brian's hand but the only thing that came out was a grunt of air through my nose.

Brian and Charlie switched and Brian moved to the edge of the couch, where my feet rested on the arm rest, just hanging over.

"Hey. Em?.. do you have ticklish feet?" he laughed.

I thrashed back and forth. my feet were my worst spot. A few seconds of tickling there and i was diverted to tears.

"I take that as a yes..." Charlie smirked.

Brian sang "this little piggy" as he wiggled my big toe and ran his fingers down my foot. And went through the whole song...

"And this little piggy cried weeweeweee all the way home!" he laughed as he tickled all over my defenseless feet. I was crying in minutes and begging them to let me go. Charlie removed his hand and i took several deep breaths. I closed my eyes and prayed that it was over.

When I open my eyes Charlie was untying my feet from the couch and Brian was releasing my hands. When they were fee he quickly grabbed them and twisted them behind me.

"Ouchh" I whimpered. I had no fight back in me. They led me down stairs and ordered me to sit in the rolly computer chair. I do and they secure me to it. They next take a bandana and tie it through my teeth. They turn to their game and leave me alone in the corner.

Within an hour Ella and Taylor came in and they untied me. Taylor said he'd get revenge on Charlie and Brian for me.