Jonathan : 01 - Jay and Jonathan tied by sisters (ff/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jonathan : 01 - Jay and Jonathan tied by sisters (ff/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jonathan's stories
01 - Jay and Jonathan tied by sisters
Story index at the bottom

By Jonathan

Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:41 pm

Jay and Jonathan tied by sisters

This happen on Christmas of last year at my aunt and uncle house. I better tell you first that my dad has a twin brother and my mom has a twin sister. They have known each other from when they were in school along time ago. They had a double wedding 20 yrs ago. They have a son Jay who is my age and a sister Dee who is mary age. They say that Jay looks like me in every way. We have not seen them 10 yrs. My dad said that we were going to going to have xmas with them.

We arrived at their house about 11:45 Friday. My aunt and uncle were happy to see all of us. We took our stuff into Jay's room. It was around 3:35 Jay came in to his and said "you must be Jonathan?" and i said "you must be jay". We looked at each other and at the same time we said were are twins. We are 5'11 and 175 lbs. We told each other that we were into tugs and so were our sisters. I said "lets have some tugs while we are at your house". Jay said ok. Our moms and dads knew that we were into that.

After we ate Friday night we were ask if would into town tomorrow we said no. The next day our sisters said that could tie us up and and we could not get until they got back about 5:00. We said ok but if we get free we get to do it to you. They said ok.

Our hands were tied in back of us. My cousin tied me up and Mary did Jay. Dee had about 50 ft. of rope, my sister had the same. Dee tied me shoulder to my waist. We sat in a straight back desk chair . They tied our feet and then each one hah about 100 ft. of rope and tied in the chairs. My uncle was standing in the doorway watching them tie us up.

"Are you ready to go?" my uncle asked Mary and Dee.

"In about 5 mins" Dee said.

They pushed the two chairs back to back and took the last rope out of Jay's trunk he said it was about 150 ft. They wrapped the rope around and tying every 50 ft. or so. As they were going out the door they said "don't go away now!".

It took us about two hours to get free. We put the rope back in the trunk so they could not do that again. When they came back they did not say anything.

We spent about 10 days there and tied each up about 6 or 7 times. Jay and I had sweaters and a sweatshirt on and jeans. Jay saw this ugly sweater that i had and would like to have it. I said ok, he gave me one of his.

Hope you like this is my first tugs posting . Thanks for reading it Jonathan hope to hear from some of you soon.