topgun : 01 - Afternoon cheer tie (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

topgun : 01 - Afternoon cheer tie (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

topgun's stories
01 - Afternoon cheer tie
Story index at the bottom

By topgun

Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:55 am

Afternoon cheer tie

It was just another afternoon after school at my girlfriend's house and we were watching tv laid out on the couch, as usual. Her mom left to run some errands and said she wouldn't be back for a few hours (i think it was groceries, dry cleaners, etc..).

Realizing that her dad wouldn't be home till 6 or 7 anyway because of work, we decided to play a tie up game, which as it turns out she let me win, but i didn't mind that ;) .

The game was simple, each person started in opposite corners of the house and the first person to successfully hand gag and bring the other person to the floor (i had the advantage) could tie the other person up in whatever way he pleased without complaint from the victim.

I started downstairs in the kitchen and she started upstairs in her little sister's room. We both counted to 60 and then I quickly made my way upstairs, seeing her walking across the hall into her room and she pretended not to see me. I proceeded to walk into her room locking the door behind and immediately walking behind her, gagging her, and lightly pushing her onto her bed.

And the game was over.

Now onto the fun part.

I told her to get out her cheer uniform (she was 16 and her sister 14 and they were both big into cheer, her sister was middle school though). She got everything out and I told her to change into it, grabbed her spankies, and then told her "None of these though ;) ". I walked out of the room for a few minutes and she opened it to tell me to come in.

She looked so gorgeous in her cheer uniform. It was a blue and white sparkly cheer uniform (our school was the blue devils). Anyway, I started off with simply tying her hands behind her back with rope. Then I did the same for her ankles. Then I decided to give her crotch rope. Noticing she was wearing a nice silky blue thong I decided to slide the crotch rope tie under her skirt so she could feel the full effect ;) . It fit her nicely, when i pulled it tight she made a small sound and I told her we'd have to stop that. So I pulled out a small roll of duct tape and placed several strips over her mouth. Then tugging on the crotch rope again I saw her face and told her that sounded much better. And finally I put a blue blindfold mask (she has these neat little sleeping blindfolds at her house) over her eyes to finish the job.

After finishing up, and moving the materials away from the bed, I took a few pictures for my personal stash Wink. I watched her squirm for 5 minutes straight and she began to pant and became extremely exhausted.

At that point I began to feel along her body and soothe her pain (as well as feel her breasts, butt, and private areas). After another 15 minutes of soothing, I untied her.

And that was my afternoon tie up game with Hannah :) .

Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

Cute story.
Reminds me of Party Guy.
Was this on the old site?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic