Chris12 : True Stories multiple m/m, m/f, and f/m

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Chris12 : True Stories multiple m/m, m/f, and f/m

Post by Jason Toddman »

Chris12 is a longtime story contributor to the old site. Unlike others i have covered so far, he is still active here today but his story output has dropped. Unfortunately he never retained copies of his own stories but has permitted me to re-post any such that i can find. Again unfortunately I could find only a handful of true stories in the Wayback Machine out of the dozen or more he had originally written about his real-life TuGs, but I am reproducing what i could find here. However, if anyone has kept copies of his true stories i was unable to recover, i would love to hear from them or even have them post their saved stories here as well (though please verify first it is one i don't have myself; I have four others besides this one I plan to re-post over the next few weeks).
One thing before we begin. Chris12 is, imo, a very good story teller, and his tales have a charm and innocence i find very appealing. However, his spelling, punctuation and grammar skills... uhh... need work. To be clear though he is Dutch and English is not his first language. I daresay his English is better than most Americans' skill at any language other than English!
Anyway a simple spell-check greatly alters the appearance of the story. His original way of writing adds some charm to his story imo, but for others it can be off-putting. I say this only because this story received as many comments about using spell-check than it did all other kinds of feedback combined. So for the sake of site-wide harmony as well as enjoyment of a story I ran spell-check on this myself. If anyone wants see the original story as it was originally written i can post that too. As is, i left the story unchanged other than fixing all mis-spelled words and such. i left paragraph structure and other unique writing traits alone.

Kidnapped for the weekend

Post by Chris12 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:59 am
The people in this story are.
me 12 years old short skinny blond hair
my friend Edward is 14 years old and has long brown hair he's cool to me but can be a jerk sometimes
my friend Oscar 14 has black hair and is athletically build he protect me from being tortured to hard which makes him cool.
My girlfriend Amy 14 has long blond hair she's obsessed with cute things cats, puppy's kids younger than her which is the biggest reason se like to tie me up
my cousin Sara 14 has long black hair she is Amy’s best friend as she is my cousin she likes to tease me.

After my first tie up games Amy and Sara began to tie me up every time I saw then and would torture me for hours they even held me captive for an entire weekend so naturally I wanted revenge but the problem was that they were older stronger way taller and almost always together so trying to overpower them alone would only result in me being tied up and tortured for hours again so I asked Oscar and Edward to help me.
We would all go to Edward’s place to sleep there and we would make sure Amy and Sara would come at different times so we would have no problem capturing them.
Amy arrived first when she came in Edward's room Edward quickly forced her hands behind her back and hand gagged her.
Mmpphh she yelped surprised.
'To the ground 'Edward ordered which she did.
I’m going to take my hand off your mouth if you don’t scream.
Mmpphh Amy nodded.
'She's all yours Chris' Oscar said to me.
While Oscar and Edward restrained Amy I tied her hands behind her back and her feet together.
'Please Chris I’m your girlfriend you've got to help me'.
'No way; you kidnap me all the time and torture now it’s payback time.
'SOMEBODY HELP IM GETTING KIDNAPT HEEEEEEEEEELLLPPPP'
'SOMEWHONE PLEAMMMPPPPPHHHHHH' I clamped my hand over her mouth 'could you give me the tape I asked Oscar.
'Please cutie; untie me I’m sorry she pleaded.
'Shut up this is your punishment for tickling me ' I wrapped the tape several times around her head and then I tested the gag by tickling her.
'Hhmmpphh she laughed.
She wasn't too pleased with being tied up she struggled tried to kick us and made many mmpphhs.
MMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHHHH she screamed at me.
' you are saying that I’m the boss over you I asked.
MMMMMMMMPPPHHHH she angry screamed at me and shook her head.
Let’s tickle her until she admits it guys I said.
I was lying on top of her and tickled her ribs while Oscar and Edward tickled her ribs.
MMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH she was pleading laughing and cursing us behind her gag.
We continued to tickle her until we heard the doorbell.
'Time to kidnap Sara Oscar said.
Sara was pleading behind her gag both to let her go and to not be part in the kidnapping her best friend.
Edward and Oscar hid in the closet while I went to the door.
Hi kiddo' she said while rubbing my hair.
Hi ' I said with a big smile on my face.
What are you so happy about?
You see it later ' I said
when we came in Edward’s room she was surprised do see Amy tied up.
MMMPPHHHH she tried to warn Sara.
I tried to tackle Sara to the ground but she easily overpowered me I was forced to the ground while she twisted my arms behind my back.
'Ow you’re breaking my arms LET GOOOO!
'Don’t worry I’m going to untie you Amy but first I’m going to make this little boy suffer for wat he has done to you.
'NOW' I yelled Oscar came out of the closet and dragged Sara off me and Edward bound her wrists together.
'Not fair she yelled at them'.
Well you did not think the kid could tie Amy up on his own did you Oscar said.
Yea Chris was too weak to take revenge so we helped him with that. Edward said ' isn't that right Chrisieboy he said while pinching my cheeks.
STOP THAT I yelled.
'Yea we know Chris is pretty pathetic 'Sara yoked
shut up ' I gagged her with the tape
now both the girls were mmpphhing at us.
You know it would be fan if we tied all the girls.
Huh we did tie all the girls I said confused.
No we haven’t Oscar said with a wide grin.
You’re the only one that’s left Edward said to me.
When I knew what they meant I quickly ran away but they were faster and I was tied up along with Sara and Amy.

Part 2

Come on guys this is unfair let me go ' I pleaded.
'Shut up Chris'.

I was really pissed off now because this was supposed to be my revenge and instead of tickling my girlfriend and cousin to death I was tied up with them and would share the same fate I had in mind for them.
But instead of torturing us they left the room but not before gagging me with tape

I looked at the two older girls next to me. They were struggling and making mmpphh's as hard as they could.
They looked extremely cute and they were acting like my perfect damsels in distress if I actually had the strength for it I would tie then really much.

MMMMPPPPPHHHhhhhh Sara screamed at me I could not understand what she said but because of the angry look in her eyes I assumed it was I treat.
I crawled away from her as far as I could she can be really scary sometimes.
The guys came back and ungagged as only to gag us again with cleave gags so we would not choke in our sleep.
Then they got to bed as it was getting pretty late we were left to sleep on the floor.
My night was not really good because Amy and Sara who blamed me for wat happened where kicking me for a long time till we fell asleep.

When I was awake the first thing I saw was Sara’s smiling face.
'Aaaaaaah 'I yelled totally terrified.
The now untied Sara removed the piece of cloth gagging me and she went to lie on top of me.
You don’t mind if I have a little fun with my little cousin before we get revenge on the guys' she asked Sara.
She gave me an atomic wedgie (that REALLY REALLY hurts ) then she gave me a super noogie and many nipple twists.
'I think our little brat has learned his lesson 'she said to Amy
'Please don’t hurt me anymore ' I begged.
Of course not they both said while giving me a big hug.

With me being punished quite brutally I can tell you the 2 girls made plans to get the boys back.
Sara would go after Oscar as they were the stronger ones and Amy would capture Edward.

Part 3

'What you going to do with me 'I asked because knowing Sara she would torture till I cry or pee my pants (it did happen once or twice )
We are going to leave you here until we get the boys .Sara answered.
And after that where going to torture you guys for the rest of the day 'Amy said it was only 8 o clock in the morning so that would be really long.
Come on please don’t do that pleeeeeeease ' I begged while making cute puppy eyes.
You did this to yourself kiddo so stop whining.
OSCAR HEEEEEELP THEY HAVE ESCAMMPPHH ' before I could finish Amy had stuffed some socks in my mouth.

You scream way too much Chris' Sara said while Amy taped my mouth so I would not spit the socks out.

I was now trying to escape my bonds more desperate than ever because I knew I would get the most torture since it was my fault they spent a night tied up and they would not have to worry that I would take revenge.

Awww isn't he adorable well where are going to capture the guys be a good little guy and don’t cause any more trouble Sara 'said and Amy kissed me on my cheek.
'Bye kiddo'.

RRGMPH MRPHHH' I screamed as hard as I could trying to warn my friend but they did not hear me of course.
A while later Amy came in the room and she was dragging a bound and gagged Edward with her.

Amy placed him next to me and tied us together.
Mmrrphh 'Edward squealed; he sounded really afraid if not terrified but that’s natural as Amy is really good at beating up and torturing people (I know that all too well).

We waited for Sara but she did not come back and after a while Sara became worried.
If anything has happened to her you’re gonna get it she treated.
Edward gave her a defying MMPPRRGGHH which meant he had regained his courage bad choice.
Think you’re tough 'she smiled and she tickled Edward for a minute.

You two are just weak little boys so if even one of you goes against me I will flush both of your heads through the toilet do I make myself clear.
We both quickly nodded not wanted to anger her.

After that the door went open but instead of Sara bringing a tied up Oscar, Oscar had tied Sara up She was yelling hysterically into her tape gag.
Amy was surprised and tried to capture Oscar by herself but she was easily thrown to the ground and was pinned down.

MMPPPMHHH we yelled at him hoping he would free us.
I help you in a sec just need to do something' he dragged Amy to a chair and taped her to it. When he made sure the girls could not untie themselves again and gagging a screaming Amy he went to us and untied his cousin.
I made a few begging mmpphh's so he would untie me.
What do you think? 'he asked Edward.
'The kid has got enough you can untie him.
'Thanks for freeing me but you are real jerks for tying me up too I got kicked the entire night the wedgie I got from Sara still hurt andmmpphh' growing tired of my whining Edward put the socks back in my mouth.
I think we should keep you gagged the whole day that would give us a break of your quirky voice he said.
After Edward gave me a playful noogie we went outside.

With the girl successfully kidnapped we spend the rest of the morning playing football.

I you think this story got a happy ending think again.

We were relaxing in the garden in front of the house when Edward suddenly grabbed me in a headlock.
You know Oscar there is still some tape left it would be a shame if we would not use it.
I see what you mean Oscar said with a smile and he went in the house to get the tape.
Edward lifted me up and placed me on the wall will Oscar taped me to the wall and gagged me.
I was left taped on the wall for the most of the midday and before they untied me they invited the younger kids in the streets to throw water balloons at me for 20 minutes.
My friends are all way too evil
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

One thing before we begin. Chris12 is, imo, a very good story teller, and his tales have a charm and innocence i find very appealing. However, his spelling, punctuation and grammar skills... uhh... need work. To be clear though he is Dutch and English is not his first language.
Plus those stories were written about a decade ago :D So the work needed has probably already been done at this point.

But otherwise its a nice lil trip down memory lane.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Chris12 wrote: 5 years ago
One thing before we begin. Chris12 is, imo, a very good story teller, and his tales have a charm and innocence i find very appealing. However, his spelling, punctuation and grammar skills... uhh... need work. To be clear though he is Dutch and English is not his first language.
Plus those stories were written about a decade ago :D So the work needed has probably already been done at this point.

I should have been clearer that I meant your skills needed more work at the time. For certain your usage of written English has improved considerably since then. I even said as much in a comment at the old site a year or so after you first posted this story, when for whatever reason people were still busting your chops about mis-spelling every third word or so. Even then it was obvious you were improving.
So, even though you never kept your old stories, do you have any plans to write new ones; non-fictional or fictional? I'm kind of curious how your old relationships have worked out in the years since you wrote about you and your friends. I suppose in part because, without ever meeting any of them, i included them in stories about you back then as well.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Jason Toddman wrote: 5 years ago

I should have been clearer that I meant your skills needed more work at the time. For certain your usage of written English has improved considerably since then. I even said as much in a comment at the old site a year or so after you first posted this story, when for whatever reason people were still busting your chops about mis-spelling every third word or so. Even then it was obvious you were improving.
So, even though you never kept your old stories, do you have any plans to write new ones; non-fictional or fictional? I'm kind of curious how your old relationships have worked out in the years since you wrote about you and your friends. I suppose in part because, without ever meeting any of them, i included them in stories about you back then as well.
I developed this really annoying habit. When I absolutely don't have time to write I want to write but the moment my schedule eases up I lose my motivation to actually sit down to do the writing part. I also tend to be more into fanfiction these days which was never the most popular brand of stories on here.

I don't think any true stories would be in the cards because I already told all special ones I had. I'm pretty sure my friends all outgrow tie ups years ago too.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

I don't think any true stories would be in the cards because I already told all special ones I had. I'm pretty sure my friends all outgrow tie ups years ago too.
But you could re-tell the stories that i wasn't able to salvage, such as the one describing your first Tug experience. Or would that be too hard with the memories of those times no longer so fresh in your ind?
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Here is the next intact story I could find. A couple of stories that take place between the previous story and this could not be salvaged.

Beware of the big brother.

Post by Chris12 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:46 am

This story is about my brother kidnapping me and my friends.

The persons in this story are:
Edward 14 - my best friend and classmate.
Oscar 14 – Edward’s cousin and also a good friend of mine.
Amy 14 - my older girlfriend.
Sara 14 - my evil and I mean really evil but close cousin
Paul 12 - he is my cousin and Sara's younger brother unlike me he was not smart enough to skip a year but because he was one of my best friends my friend we’re okay with letting another younger kid hang out with them sometimes.
Tom 16 - he is my older brother and somewhat of a role model for me and Paul but despite that he still beats me as much as my friends do.
And me of course I was 12 when this happened

Every year at the start of a new school year my school has some kind of sports day everyone must go to a field where there are many things to do; football , basketball , spear throwing… almost every sport you can think of.

After all the events were over (my class won) me and my friends stayed on the field to just rest a bit talk a little and spending some time teasing me.

After an hour Paul asked me to take a walk with him because he wanted to show me something cool. ‘If you two are trying to play a prank on us we will carry you home tied up and gagged' Edward warned us.

Me and Paul where quite famous for playing many practical jokes on everyone we knew most of my friends enjoyed having us brighten everything up with our jokes except our targets they would punish us which amused everyone even further.

Paul was acting a bit strange he seemed kind of nervous and was constantly looking on his watch. “Is something wrong?” I asked him when we reached the toilets.
He made a nervous laugh “No nothing Chris do you mind if I take a quick pee.
Before I could answer he already rushed to the toilets.

'Okaaaay that was weird ' I said to myself and then I was surprised that I talked to myself.

I waited a while for Paul but he did not came back and for a few moments I thought this was a plan of Paul to tie me up but when I got inside Paul was nowhere to be found.

After that I went back to the place my friends where hanging out but no one was there either
'Come on guys this is not funny. You can come out now! GUYS???!!’

'Hey little brother' I quickly turned around and saw my older brother standing behind me.
"Tom do you know where everyone is? ‘I asked with a bit of panic in my voice.

Tom just smiled a 'sure I do Chris I take you to them ' and without warning he tackled me to the ground and begun to tickle me.

I giggled a little 'Hahaha get off me Tom you’re too heavy Hahaha.' He stopped tickling me and took a small rope from the ground I did not notice before.

Hands behind your back little brother or I will make you do it'.

When he was done tying my hands behind my back he pulled me off the ground.

'Walk and if your too slow you'll regret it', he threatened.

'Come on Tom; where are you taking me? let me go and what have you done with my friends?’

'Stop whining and get a move on we are taking a walk to the forest your friends are fine and about letting you go I don’t think so.

Next to the sport field there was a small forest well it was too small to be a forest and I'm not really sure there are any real forests in the Netherlands but to keep it simple I just call it a forest

After Walking a little we arrived at a place that seemed like a camp it had some nets hanging to the trees to lay on, some old wooden chairs and even a couch that seemed like it belonged to homeless people.

I was thrown to the ground and I saw my friend Edward and Oscar were hogtied on the ground and Sara and Amy where tied to a tree all four of them where gagged with tape.

My brother began to speak in a very business-like manner. 'Okay I know all four of you have either tied up my little brother or helped to torture him some of you have even tied ME up' he looked at Sara - which said he had not forgot that she tied him up.

'And everyone who picks on this little brat (he placed his foot on my back) has a problem with me any questions?'

Everyone made some mmpphhs but since I was the only one who was not gagged I was the only one who could ask something.

'Yea I have one' I yelled' 'two actually. '1 what have you done to Paul? 2 If you want to teach my friend my friends a lesson about teasing me THEN WHY THE HELL AM I TIED UP TOO?’

'Did not want you to feel left out' he simply replied. 'And about Paul…’

FLASHBACK
written by my buddy Paul

Well I’m Paul. I’m sure Chris has written at least one story about me. Well anyway a few days before all this I got a visit from my cousin Tom. It was a fun evening the two of us played a little football after that some time he asked me if I could help him capture Chris and his friend Tom promised to let me go if I helped him.

While I am very pleased with my freedom I told him I would not betray my little buddy. But in the end I ended up helping him because asked in the nicest way you could imagine… he tied me up gagged me and drowned me in the swimming pool until I agreed to help him.

When the sport day was over all I needed to do was to get Chris away from the others and by the toilets one of Tom's friends would kidnap Chris.

Once I was in the toilets I was greeted by a hot girl who was Tom’s girlfriend. 'Hey Chris is outside so if your quick you canmmpphh' I was hand gagged and dragged to the girls room (thank god nobody was there she tied me up with tape and gagged me to keep me silenced.

Back to my point of view 'bye Paul.

'That traitor!' I yelled; quite mad.

My brother was clearly enjoying seeing me furious 'yea anyway for hurting my little brother all of you including Chris and Paul once he gets here will be tortured BUT 'he said like he suddenly knew the meaning of life ' I give you a chance to win back your freedom.

All of my friends were mmpphhing at me to take the offer.

'What do you think little brother ' Tom asked while he ruffled my hair a bit.

If I can get you back then HELL YEA.

I know it’s a bit slow but I promise in the next chapter you will see more tug action.

About Paul's flashback that was his idea he thought about creating account here but decided against it out of fear because his parents would find out.

Once again sorry if my grammar is not that good.

Part 2

I wanted to know what I would have to do to get my freedom but Tom wanted to wait until Paul arrived.

When Tom’s girlfriend Ruth came to bring Paul he was thrown next to me.

MMMPPPHH MMPPHH' Paul was pretty angry that he was tied up.

'What’s the matter? want to say something' Tom yoked and he walked to Paul.

MMPPHH aww' Tom had ripped the tape from his mouth 'you said you would leave me alone traitor.

Tom went to sit on my back and since I’m pretty light that hurts.

'I said I would not tie you up and I did keep my promise it was my Ruth that tied you up.

Without listening to Paul’s complains he turned to me.

'Well I let you guys go for now if you and your friends can win against my friends.

I thought about this for a while it was good that my brother would give us a chance to defend ourselves but he and his friends where older then us and he alone could overpower all of us even at once however it would be best to just accept his offer .

'Deal!' I said; 'when do we begin?'

Tomorrow morning 'Tom answered.

He released everyone but me and Paul.

'Hey what about us ' I yelled.

'I carry you two home with me. I already made sure Paul will spend the night at our place.

'That’s unfair people might see let me gooommpphh ' Ruth had gagged me with the tape.

'Good work, Ruth. My little brother has a way too annoying voice well I see you all Tomorrow at 10 in the morning.

After he took me and Paul on his back we began on a pretty embarrassing way home.

Before we went to bed I made a phone call and made Paul do the same. When we were done making phone calls we had two new members of the team.

Mike. A classmate of mine. While he had never tied me up he was present when Edward tied me up in the classroom when my teacher was away so he knew we were into tie ups. He had blond hair and was not only big but HUGE (his legs where taller than me) he is also the only person I know that is about the same strength as my brother.

Ross 12. An Irish boy Paul's best friend he was a bit of a shrimp or wimp but still not nearly as much as me. Because we are both weaklings we are often dominated by Paul and while I did not see him that often being tied up together by Paul every time we meet each other makes a bond.

Everyone would go shirtless and wear shorts or something like that if everyone of your team was captured you lost the game.

When we arrived by the forest Edward Oscar Amy and Sara where already waiting for me .Oscar placed his arm around my shoulder. 'So genius; have you got a plan?'

I'm the smartest of everyone so for plans they always come to me.

'I have one you must make sure you separate them from each other than you can either lure them to make or attack them together if you see Tom run away as fast as you can and let mike tie him up. This guy ' I pointed at Ross will be our spy my brother does not know him so he can search for his base or distract them. Any questions?'

Great another little kid to look after ' Edward sighted not really happy about another boy to defend.

When we were done arguing we were ready to begin.

Paul and I would be go together since everyone was sure they would go after me first I was not allowed out of Paul's sight.

The two of us walked through the forest until Paul threw me in some bushes. 'Mmpphhhfff Paul clamped his hand around my mouth.

'Sh!' Tom is coming.’
Paul was right Tom Ruth and another friend of Tom where coming and I saw they had captured Edward his arms where twisted around his back by Tom.

'This place will do to the ground' Tom said to Edward and Toms friend begun to tie Edward a tree.
Where is Chris?' Tom asked Edward.

'Like I would tell 'Edward said.

Ruth gagged Edward and began to tickle him. MMPPFF Edward laughed behind his gag.

After Tom told the two to guard Edward and torture him until he said where I was.

Paul dragged me behind a tree. 'I’ll go get Ross. Don’t get captured again ' he told me. When he came back we would let Ross lure them away so we could rescue Edward.

Wait Ross you do know they will torture you much harder than the rest when they find out don’t you?' I asked.

'Relax Chris I won’t get caught I'm not like you'.

Ross ran to Ruth and started pulling at her arm. 'Miss could you help me I can’t find my doggy anywhere and I'm worried' he made some fake sobs.

I found the ‘I lost my dog’ excuse a bit lame but Ross was for his age a great actor and because of his cute (in a puppy like way) appearance am his sweet voice most girls found it hard to say no to him.

After Ruth and the other guy left (Well in case of the other guy he was forced to come by Ruth). I went to the tree. 'Not so fun if you’re the one that captured is it?' I teased him.

I heard MMPPHH coming from behind me but I did not really notice. Edward made some angry mmpphhs at me I gave him a wedgie out of revenge for the wedgies he gives me every day.

I untied Edward at first it seemed like he would hit me but instead he ran away and when I looked behind me I knew why. Danny, Tom’s best friend, had hand-gagged Paul and my older brother was smiling at me. 'Hey little brother ' he said and before I knew it I lay on the ground bound and gagged.

Take them to the camp' Tom commanded his friend.

MMPPHH I cried into my gag

I had a bad feeling because I knew I was going to be used as a hostage and knowing my friends they would surrender if Tom used me in such a way.

I could only hope the others had more success than me or that Ross would not get captured

Next chapter the story will continue.

Part 3

Danny and Tom where quite happy about running into us. Edward might have escaped but they now had two new prisoners and from what I heard they had already captured Oscar.

Because they now had me as their prisoner meant they would use me as either a hostage or bait which always works because I’m very easy to capture and my friends always will get captured to get me back.

When we reached the camp where I had been tied up the other day Tom and Danny laid their captives on the couch.

'Mmmpphhh' I pleaded to be released.

'What did you say Chris? I can’t hear you!' Danny yoked

MMPPHHFF!!! Both me and Paul screamed.

Tom just tickled us a little and took his cellphone. I'm going to make a small phone call, kiddies.
While I struggled against my bonds Tom was already speaking on the phone.

Hey Amy I just called to say I got Chris as my little hostage' he held the phone close to us so we could make some desperate mmpphh's into it. 'If you want him back you can either surrender or trade Chris and Paul for Ruth and Jake (seems that Ross let them straight to mike who tied them up somewhere).

I heard Amy refuse and I got a little scared and made some mmpphhs at Tom.

O wait a minute Chris wants to talk to you' Danny ripped the tape from my mouth and Tom held the phone by my mouth.

'Hey it’s me WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN WITH THE IM NOT SAVING YOU BULSHIT and after that more cursing which I will not describe due to the nature of this board.

'Foul language does not suit you sweetie. Besides they are going to torture you either way so it won’t matter what we do.

‘You will send ross to save me right?' I hopefully asked

'Don’t count on it! Bye.

‘Soo... you have another one of your friends sneaking around! That’s cheating little guy' Tom said while he made a fist.

I totally forgot Tom was listening to the whole conversation and I felt a little guilty since Ross would be tortured more than any off us let alone for what Tom might do to me for cheating.

'Take Paul to the lake to be tortured I will take care of my little brother.

Paul was dragged off to the lake by Danny and two of Tom’s other friends and after making some scared mmpphhs they were gone

No please no tickle torture please ' I begged my brother.

‘Sorry Chris but you must learn a lesson about cheating. Besides I was going to tickle you anyway.

'Let me goooo!' I screamed.

Ignoring my pleas, Tom started to tickle my sides.

'Hahahaha stop Tom! Hhaahahahahhaaa I'm too ticklish Hahaha I can’t take anymore haha SOMEONE PLEASE HEEELP.’

Tom sighed 'seems like I have to gag you again kiddo'

Nooommpphh' Tom stuffed some socks in my mouth and gagged me with a black bandanna.
So now I can tickle you without the whole village hearing you' my brother was now tickling my feet which was my most ticklish spot.

MMPPHHFF MMPPHH MMPPPRRPPHH!!!!!! ‘I cried already in tears.

After a while he stopped tickling me. 'And now, are you going to tell where Ruth and Jake are being held?' Tom asked me.

Mmpphh' I shook my head.

Before Tom got the chance to beat the answers out of me another boy was coming with two prisoners and to my surprise Paul was with him too!!

His first captive was his older sister Sara. How he ever overpowered her was a mystery but I was glad she would was captured since she torments me on a daily basis.

His second prisoner was, to my shock, Ross, He looked rather scared but I was surprised that Paul kidnapped his best friend just to escape torture himself. With Ross’ cute appearance and amazing ability to make puppy eyes (even better than me) it would almost be a sin to hurt him something Sara and Amy always scold Paul for.

'I made a deal with your bro's friends' Paul happily told me.

MPPHH ' I yelled at him angry.

Tom gave Paul a high five and a beer (the jerk never gives me a beer no matter how much I beg and Paul gets one once he helps him).

‘So this is Ross,' my brother said. 'We’ll see how ticklish he is.’

I basically lost all hope that moment Ross was just as ticklish as me and he was not used to torture if you combine this and the fact that he is easy to scare my team was pretty much doomed.

MMMPPHHFF Ross was fiercely struggling shaking his head and begging behind his gag.

You should know this was going to happen when my little bro asked you to spy one us 'Tom said and he started to mercilessly tickle the begging and terrified boy.

After my brother had tortured me and Ross for a while we were both crying of laughter.

'And ready to talk he asked both of us.

MMPPHH Ross nodded which seemed like the torture worked on him.

Some of Tom’s friends who had already returned started to pay attention.

'Good boy 'Tom said and he ungagged Ross.

Ross told him where mike Amy and Edward where laying a trap for them and where our base was.

MMPPHH I screamed at Paul angry that he just laughed while his best friends were tortured in front of him.

Paul just poured the rest of his beer down my pants.

'Something to say Chrisieboy" he cheerfully asked.

I decided to not even bother to even try saying something.

‘Y-y-you are g-g-going to release me?' the still shaking Ross asked.

Nope buddy you and Chris will stay like this and be tortured some more' Paul informed him

WHAT BUT YOU SAIMMPPHH' Ross was gagged again and some other guys started to tickle him again despite that little Ross was scared to death (or was he? You just never know with a guy that’s a natural actor).

Tom sent all his friends to where ross said everyone was but Paul and himself stayed behind to torture us some more.

However we had not lost yet and my friends had still one last move to make.

LAST PARRRRRT

All of Toms friend left to the place ross told them where my friends where laying a trap Tom stayed behind to torture us a bit as was Paul but that was because everyone would kill him if they found out.

My big bro came to sit next to me. 'Well looks like I win Chris' he ruffled my hair a bit.

'I mmpphhed in despair.

'Nah don’t worry we won’t torture you that much ' he reassured me.

'As for you ' he turned to Ross ' I think I let you go without any punishment'

We both made some surprising mmpphhs. .

Before Tom could explain why he was suddenly tackled to the ground by three different persons at once. Edward and Amy now begun to tie my brother arms behind his back as mike restrained him.

I saw Paul making a run for it but my friends made no attempt to go after him instead the untied me and Ross.

'Thanks guys 'I said and I was then quickly hugged by Amy.

'How did you guys get past all of them' I asked a little confused as no one of us could beat the older kids.

'We did not have to,' Edward answered. 'We already knew Paul would try something like this and that you and Ross would get captured so we made Ross pretend like he told them everything While in fact he just lured them away.

'Cool but why didn’t you tell me?' I asked.

'Because you would tell your bro everything if he tickled you for even a minute' Amy teased me.

'HEY' I was insulted but decided to just focus on Tom instead who was gagged with tape by now.

'BIG BRO ' I yelled and I started to jump on him a bit.

MMPPHHH it seemed he was not happy with his little bro jumping on him.

I’m going to have so much fun with you' my voice went more cheery with every word I spoke.

But unfortunately Tom managed to stand and tackle me to the ground which made him lose his balance and he fell on top of me.

You got beaten by a guy who's tied up I just lost all my respect for you Chris. Edward teased me.

Amy came to look to and could not stop laughing for a minute at seeing her boyfriend like this 'say kiddo if we ever going to marry you’re going to improve your muscles right'

GUYS get him off me he's CRUSHING meeeee!!!

Because everyone was too busy laughing at me no one noticed Paul was sneaking up to Ross and took him hostage.

Whammpphh' his scream was silenced by Paul’s hand and he was dragged away.

When the guys had dragged Tom off me I went after him my friends did not since we could not risk my brother escaping.

When I chased Paul for a little while I managed to tackle Paul which made him release Ross.

What the hell are you doing' Ross asked in a panicking voice.

I’m not going to get killed by my sis' he sounded even more scared then Ross.

Both Ross and I tied to capture Paul ourselves but since the both of us are really (and I mean really really) weak we were quickly forced to the ground.

'You two are SO weak it’s getting scary by now' he said with a big smile and he tied us back to back.

You’re going to pay for this ' I struggled against my bonds in vein.

LET ME GOOO!!! Ross screamed and he faked a really scared voice.

‘Shut up both of you' Paul gagged us with socks and put some tape over our mouths. Bye guys ' he said.

'‘Mmmpphhh I pleaded him to release me and so did ross

He just left us so that he could escape while my friends looked for us but my friends did not find me instead it was.....Tom.

It seemed like he escaped and captured mike and without him we were doomed and everyone was captured before he found us

he took us back to the camp where everyone was gathered.

My friends where all released and given a beer except me and Ross because the girls found us so cute the just had to tickle us.

'Enjoying yourself little brother' my brother came sit next to me and moved his knuckle to my hair.

MMPPHH I shook my head trying to deny it.

Hahaha my Little brother likes to be tied up.

We were kept captive for the rest of the afternoon but we were released eventually.

When we got to school the next day we had a little talk with Paul about traitors (he got humiliated in front of the whole school.

The end.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

This next story by Chris12 has quite a few parts. So, due both to its length and the time it takes to spell-check the thing (Chris12's spelling of English words was pretty atrocious back then), i'll also divide it into several installments; though not as many as he originally had. I didn't check for all punctuation either; otherwise this would take all day! :twisted:

Amy's family (part 1)

Post by Chris12 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:40 am

I'm so pissed! I wrote this story just a minute ago but accidentally deleted it. Now I have to start all over again so I apologize if it seems a bit rushed.

This is a story about my vacation when I was twelve and when my girlfriend was 14. It will pretty long because many thing happened in that vacation

Amy's family owned a camping in Spain so every year she would travel to Spain in the summer. Because me and Amy got gotten really close and her Family had gotten fond of me as well I was asked to join her.

The journey was pure hell I have too much energy to be in a car for two whole days and the sun was not helping much.

After that dreadful journey we walked the last part. Amy and her twin brother mark where already dying because of the sun but I LOVE the heat and was cheerfully running ahead of them

Come on! Come on! Get a move on! I wanna see the camping!'' I happily yelled and I was running circles around them.

''Can I smash his head into a rock yet?'' Mark said annoyed

''Please do!'' Amy sighted.

When they had caught up with me we were at a mansion-like building and were greeted by four cousins. They were Mandy (15) Rachel (16) Kim (16) and Lucas (11).

Mandy had long blond hair and was short for her age. She was barely bigger then me and smaller then Amy she was also incredible skinny.

Rachel was the cutest she had medium length brown hair and was really beautiful

Kim had long blond hair. She seemed a bit arrogant and bitchy but was always very nice to me

Lucas was Rachel’s little brother because he was a boy and younger he did not hang out with His sis or his cousins but with friends his own age he met at the camping

I knew Amy was into tie ups before I met her every year she would get tied up by her cousins because she was the youngest (not counting Lucas) Mark did not get tied up because he was a boy and stronger than his female cousins.

‘‘Hi everyone!'' Amy said and hugged her cousins and after an unnecessarily long greeting she introduced me ''Oh yeah this is Chris''

Aww he's so cute is this your boyfriends little brother?'' Rachel asked.

I wanted angrily respond to this but Amy quickly handgagged me ''No this kid is my boyfriend''.

'''Ha-ha sorry'' Rachel laughed

''This will be so fun'' Mandy smiled ''Yeah we’ll be like your big sisters'' Kim added and both of them gave me a small hug.

The tree girls ruffled my hair poked me a little and pinched my cheeks(yep they were definitely Amy’s family )

I was slightly blushing at the warm welcome and happy I made a good impression but I was slightly annoyed that they(like all girls) treated me like I was nine or something.

Aren't you forgetting something'' Lucas asked a bit shy

''Oh yeah your right'' Mandy quickly went into the house and returned with three rolls of tape. She gave two of the rolls to the other girls ''You know what time it is right? she asked Amy

Suddenly all three girls forced Amy to the ground and taped her hands and feet together before she even realized she was attacked Rachel quickly gagged her with tape to make her shut up.

I was a bit speechless Amy who had overpowered kidnapped and beaten up every boy in my group of friends(usually me) was bound and gagged in just a few seconds Those girls where pros!

''MMPPHH!' she yelled in anger and surprise.

''And here is little Amy all tied up as always'' Kim laughed

''Is her little knight going to save his damsel in distress'' Mandy asked and I saw Rachel holding her tape ready to get me if I tried to free Amy.

''Nope'' I cheerfully said ''she does this to me every day so she deserves to be taught a lesson''

MMPPGG! Amy yelled at me and gave me a glare that made me hide behind to other girls in fear.

''You know what to do little bro!'' Rachel said to Lucas ''we will show Chris around in the meantime''.

Amy was dragged into the house by Mark and Lucas to have fun with her. She was struggling like crazy and making loud mmpphh's.

I thought she looked sooooo cute like that and decided to make her my damsel in distress daily once I had grown the muscles to do so (unfortunately that day has not come yet )

While Amy was probably getting tickled to death I was spending some time with girls even cuter then her (I have a thing for older girls )......Little did I know they had a kidnapping planned for me too!

The girls showed me the entire camping site including the careven (?) where I would be sleeping along with Lucas.

they told me lots of stories about my girlfriend it made me feel good that she was a victim just as much as me and I wished I was there when these events happened.

''Maybe I can help you if you're gonna capture Amy this week'' I happily suggested.

''Yeah tying Amy up is fun but I don't think we will be doing that much this summer'' Mandy said.

''Why not?'' I was kind of disappointed.

''Because we have you now!'' Rachel said and she and Mandy hugged me to the ground.

''Hey what are you doing!'' I yelled

''Just taking another prisoner'' Kim took the bandana she had tied around her head to tie my hands together.

''It’s just till we find get some rope and tape'' she said to me and helped me stand up ''walk''

Rachel was the one who held me and made sure I did not make a run for it.

I was happy about being captured by such cute girls and I looked forward to seeing what they would do to me but on the other hand I really wanted to tie one of them up too especially Rachel the cutest of them on whom I had gotten a small crush.

''Let me go! Where are you taking me! I get you back for this!'' I kept saying these kinds of things during our entire trip back to their house until they decided it was necessary to gag me a little earlier than planned even if they did not have a good gag.

''Take his socks'' Rachel ordered her cousins and they removed my shoes and socks.

''NO! Wait they aren't cleammpphh!” My begging was quickly silenced when Kim shoved my socks into my mouth.

''Mmpphhh!'' I complained a lot just to annoy them .

''Shut up kid or we’ll try to gag you with your shoes'' Mandy said.

That threat shut me up better than any gag and I was taken to the chamber where they held Amy without any further trouble.

When we got into the room Amy was still being tickled by Lucas her youngest cousin and her fierce though attitude and struggling where all gone and she was begging instead (serves her right!)

''Will you keep him Amy he's just a little puppy!'' all three of them said I made some sad mmpphh's.

Kim took back the bandana around my arms and tied them up with ropes and now that I did not need to walk anymore she tied my feet instead.

''Aren't you going to give me?'' I asked.

''He would look a lot cuter with some tape over his mouth'' Mandy said.

''We’ll gag him later lets first tickle him till he begs us to stop'' Kim decided.

''No! I can't take that!'' I began to panic.

My cute captors had each taken a feather and Lucas had joined in as well.

''No please anything but that please don't tickle me'' I begged.

'''TICKLE TIME!'' All four of them said and they started their torture.

''Anything to say before we tickle you?'' Kim asked.

''I suppose it won't help to ask if you won't do it?'' I asked a bit nervously.

''Nope! All right girls tickle him!'' Mandy and Rachel both grabbed one of my feet and Kim went for my ribs. Lucas choose to tickle my armpits.

''Hahaha noooo!'' I tried to move my legs away from the girls but they held them to tight.

''Even Lucas is not that ticklish'' Rachel laughed.

''Hahahah! stoooop! Amy heeeelp!''.

''Perhaps it better if we gag him'' Lucas said after checking if someone heard me.

''Good idea Lucas'' Mandy said and she threw a roll of tape into his hand.

''Nooommpphh! Ngh!'' Before i could respond Lucas had gagged me.

Amy had watched in amusement how I was tickled and she was even laughing at me!

''He's soooo cute'' Kim said and she stroked my hair a bit.

I blushed a bit and prepared for even more torture but they stopped tickling me.

All right little bro untie Chris'' Rachel said.

Lucas looked slightly disappointed but did what his sis told him.

''Your letting me go?'' I asked surprised.

''You still need to bring your stuff to your carevan Lucas will show you the way''

''They will just torture you more to make up for this next time'' Lucas warned me and my heart sank a little but I also thought it could be fun.

''By see ya in a minute'' I said goodbye to the girls and followed Lucas.

I shared the carevan with Lucas because the house was getting crowded. I was happy with that cause Lucas was close to my age and proved to be good company.

I started to expect that i was going to get captured a lot these days
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic