Theanonymousllama : 01 - A Long Pool Tie (f+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Theanonymousllama : 01 - A Long Pool Tie (f+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Theanonymousllama's stories
01 - A Long Pool Tie
Story index at the bottom

By Theanonymousllama

Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:49 pm

A long pool tie

Okay, so it's been a few months since I did a story (it was in the old format, so a long while), and I promised in that post that I would post some more of my experiences for your reading pleasure.

This one takes place a year or two after the last one I posted, and there were TUGs in between, but I figured that this would be a good story to get back into the game with.

First a little background as to why some things in this story are the way they are. This story takes place at my neighbors house just like the last story, but this time it was the middle of summer, and when a neighbor has a pool in an area that can reach 120 degrees you tend to go to that pool quite often. So I went over there one day because I had seen that there was people splashing around in the pool and I had a pretty much open invitation. It just so happened that one of the neighbor girls had a bunch of friends over and were swimming around in the pool. She then said that since her mother was out shopping I would have to wear a life vest. When it is so hot outside, you tend to have no qualms with wearing a life vest so you can cool down (even if you are a strong swimmer and the pool is only 4 feet deep). So I take off my shirt and snapped the smallest life vest they had there on (I wasn't very tall yet) and jumped in. We swam around for a while and played Marco-Polo, but when it was my turn to be it, they accused me of cheating and opening my eyes. So one of them had an idea and ran inside to go get something; when she emerged she was holding a bandana which they tied across my eyes so I was blindfolded. After playing like this and getting nobody (Marco-Polo is harder when a life vest is just barely preventing you from touching the bottom) the blindfold slipped down a little bit and I could see. They instantly took this as cheating and one of them ran inside again. She came out with a roll of heavy black cloth tape (you know the stuff you can't really tear, you need to cut) and a pair of scissors.

She (her name was Kristine) told me to get out of the pool, and that I shouldn't have cheated. I protested saying I hadn't cheated, but she had a few girls drag me over. They layed me belly to the ground and one of them sat on my butt and legs so I couldn't move. Kristine then took both my arms and folded them behind my back and behind the life jacket (which sort of got it the way) she had my arms on top of each other so that it was wrist to elbow if you can see what I mean, and started wrapping the cloth tape starting at my right wrist/left elbow not leaving any gaps until she got to the other side and cut the tape. She then took off the blindfold that was hanging around my neck and started wrapping the cloth tape around my head at the eyes (she probably wouldn't have done that except I had gotten my head shaved for summer the previous day) and when she was finished with that she did similarly to my mouth, but slid the tape between my teeth, wrapped a few times, made an X of tape and wrapped over that. When she was finished with that the got off me and I was laying there in a life vest, tape gagged and blindfolded, unable to move my arms at all.

"There," she said, "lets see him try and cheat now."

"I didn't cheat," I protested, but it came out as a series of grunts and mumbles.

"Ohhhh, isn't that cute, but he could use a tan," she mocked, "lets let him sunbathe for a while."

With that they walked away and I heard them splashing in the pool. However, before long it became really hot inside that life vest, so I tried to scoot myself into a cooler spot with my legs, and when I got there, really sweaty from the heat and life vest, one of them saw me and they all jumped out of the pool.

"A little hot?" one of them asked to which I nodded fervently.

"Okay," one one of them said, and grabbed my legs. She wrapped on my legs starting at my ankles until she was all the way to about half way up my swim trunks and then they lifted me up.

I was sort of relieved because I thought they were taking me into the house, but all of the sudden one of them said, "Hold your breath." and they threw me into the pool. Fortunately the life vest kept me straight afloat and with my head above water. And while it was cooler in the water, I had a whole new set of tortures awaiting me.

So, there I was floating, actually kind of enjoying myself when all of the sudden I felt some fingers brushing along the soles of my feet, I started trying to resist, but since I couldn't quite reach to the bottom and my entire legs were wrapped, my efforts were futile. I resigned myself to this helpless struggling when all of the sudden somebody pinched me really hard on my arm. I squeaked through my gag and was once again useless at evasion. This went on for maybe five minutes when they got bored and stopped. I was once again enjoying myself when I heard their gate open.

One of the girls looked over and yelled, "Holy crap, she's home already!" With this I felt myself whisked out of the pool and hurried under the wooden deck of the pool.

I lay in the shade, still kind of enjoying myself when I heard her mother yell out, "Come on girls! Get ready to go!"

At that phrase my heart sunk. My mother didn't have any particular time she wanted me home, so they could be gone for a few hours leaving me under the deck. One of the girls said quietly to another, "should we get him out before we leave?"

To which the other said, "No, she will find out."

So, they left and fortunately came back about an hour later when one of the girls ran out with some scissors, cut me loose, helped me out of all the tape, and gave me 25 dollars not to tell anyone.

So in the end, I got to be tied up (something I have enjoyed from a very young age), got to go swimming, and got some money, so everybody won (even though it took a few hours for the red marks to go away from the tape.

So, that's the story. If you guys enjoyed it I have lots more where that came from.