tieupcuffer : 03 - Tied in the Garage (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tieupcuffer : 03 - Tied in the Garage (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

tieupcuffer's stories
03 - Tied in the Garage
Story index at the bottom

By tieupcuffer

Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:20 pm

Tied in the Garage

This is the second story I have posted, from when i was 12

My friend Connor (see my first story) and I had played tie up games before, but only with rope and tape, but this is when he got his new tie up collection.

He came to my house as usual for a sleep over. We always used to sleep in the garage and turn it in to a den (to do TUGs). The garage was going to be knocked down the next day to be replaced so we made sure we could make the most of the night.

As soon as we went to bed we started. We locked the door, and I went for the usual rope, bungie chords etc. but he told me to stop.

He got his bag and tip out the contents. There was handcuffs (police quality), extra strong duct tape, perfect rope and even ball gags.

"Where the hell did you get this" I asked.

"Contacts" he said.

Before I could ask again he jumped on me and pinned me to the floor (he was stronger than me).

He reached for the handcuffs and handcuffed me to the door. He then started to organise what he was going to use.
10 mins later he let me go and made me stand on a stool. I did. He made me strip to my boxers and then handcuffed my hands to the poles on the garage roof. So I was hanging, my toes just touched the stool. He then tied my feet up with duct tape, rope and bungie cords. Then my legs, knees and toes. He then gagged me with one of his ball gags, and left me there for a hour. He then decided to torture me.

He tickled me for an hour and then got hangers and ice. He stuck ice to my body and then down my boxers. Then using the hanger (the ones which hold trousers with adjustable clips.) he put one clip on my left nipple and the other on my right. He then started adjusting the tightness until I screamed and put the pressure down again. He then added weights on the hook of the hanger. The torture continued all night and for the last 30 mins he took away he stool until he finally let me go.

Please leave feedback!