barefeettied : 01 - Tied by surprise (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

barefeettied : 01 - Tied by surprise (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

barefeettied's stories
01 - Tied by surprise
Story index at the bottom

By barefeettied

Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:14 pm

Tied by surprise

Hi, I'm new and I have a been subject to tugs many times in my life. I am however just 17 years.

The first story I have dates back 4 years, I was invited by a friend at his place and his parents we're on a bussiness trip. So we were playing outside in the garden and all of a sudden he jumps on me. He was as tall as I was. Caught by surprise he starts tying my wrists together followed by my elbows. I was wearing a black T-shirt, Blue shorts and flip flops. He then moved to my legs, starting to tie my ankles together. Finally, I regained a bit of grip on what you can call a hopeless situation, and started struggling like hell. He just laughed and tied my knees firmly together. I kept struggling, resulting in the loss of my flip flops. So there I was, lying firmly tied, barefoot, struggling in the grass.

But of course it wasn't over yet, He flipped me on my stomach and used one of his own socks to put in to my mouth. I tried to spit it out, but he quickly gagged me further by putting ducktape over it. He then took out he's last string of rope and hogtied me. He left me lying their for over an hour. I kept struggling and struggling, but to no avail.

He then came back and unhogtied me. He put my flip flops back on and he made me hop back inside. We arrived at a room in which i had never been before and rehogtied me again. Now, he started poking and tickling me on every place he could find. He threw away my flip flops and dug in my bare soles. After that, he left me hanging there for 2 hours. The rope marks were coming through and I started to get enough. I grunted and moaned for like half an hour to try and tell him to release me. He finally started to untie me, untill....

To be continued.....

If you all like it of course...

--------------------------------
Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:04 am

Part 2

He was untying me and I finally could move my legs again, so I thought c'mon man, untie the wrists. But you'd probably guessed it, He didn't. Instead he pulled me along and put me on a chair. He then started retying my ankles though one post each. Then he redid my wrists and checked if the elbow tie was still strong enough. I can assure you, it was. He then checked the gag, which was also still in place and then blindfolded me. I heard him leaving the room and suddenly I could hear the TV Playing in the room next to me.

I struggled and struggled until I finally just gave up, I started yelling at him but the big sock kept muffling it away. It was nearly time for diner as I heard a clock saying it was 6 o'clock, so I struggled like crazy, just resulting in me falling on the floor. finally alerting my friend. He came in, put me straight up again, laughed at me and left the room again. Again I started yelling and yelling, but nothing came out. Apart from the fact I was tied up so long, I was so happy to be tied up. But right now, it took a little too long. He had also told me that his grandparents would drop by and have a look at 6.30, so when I heard the bell rang I thought this is it.

However, I don't know how he did it, he managed to keep them away from me, and I was so relieved when I heard the door closing after them. After that I sat there tied up for like 15 min more, before finally being untied and being able to talk again. I soon started a plan for revenge, but that's another story