Mrrphh : 01 - Steph and Jessi (mm/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mrrphh : 01 - Steph and Jessi (mm/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mrrphh's stories
01 - Steph and Jessi
Story index at the bottom

By Mrrphh

Fictional TUGs Stories

Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:08 pm

Steph and Jessi

Here are the characters in my story :

Steph: Age: 13 Height: 5’3
Hair: Dark Brown, shoulder-length
Jessi: Age: 12 Height: 5’1
Hair: Long, Brown,
Adam: Age: 17 Height: 6’0
Hair: Short, Brown
Brian: Age: 17 Height: 5’11
Hair: Short, Black

Chapter 1

3:00 PM Tuesday

It was a warm summer day in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania. Steph was getting ready to go swimming in their pool. She took off her regular clothes and put on a light blue bikini. She slipped on her flip-flops and walked out of her room.

Down the Hall, her sister, Jessi came out of her room wearing a one-piece, blue bathing suit.

“Are you coming swimming too?” Steph asked.

“No, I’m just wearing this because it’s fashionable.” Jessi responded sarcastically.

“Anyway, Dad told me to clean the pool first, want to help?”

“If I have t-“ She was interrupted by their brother, Adam. “Steph, Jessi, come downstairs.”

Not suspecting anything odd, they walked down the stairs and found their brother Adam, and his friend Brian standing in front of them.

“Okay, let’s get to the point,” Adam began. “We’re going to tie you both up, torture you, watch you struggle and leave you there. If you have a problem with that, you can run, but it probably wont work.”

Is he serious? Steph thought, and tested her brother. “Okay fine, do what you want.” Fully expecting Adam wouldn’t actually do anything, she was off her guard. She was pulled down into a chair and her arms were pulled behind her back by Brian as Adam held her down. Upon seeing this, Jessi ran back up stairs and into her room.

“We’ll get her later” Adam said. Brian tied Steph’s wrists in an X well and tied them to the back of the chair. “What are you doing?” she said.

“We already told you, we’re tying you up.” What have I gotten myself into?, she thought. They pulled her legs out. She quickly kicked, getting out of their grasp.

“Stop it!” She shouted. She was trying to stay as calm as possible and maybe talk them into letting her go. “You are gonna be in so much trouble when Mom and Dad get home!”

“Don’t you know? Mom and Dad are gonna for the whole week. That’s 7 Days if you can’t do the math.” Adam taunted. “Get her legs!” Brian held them together while Steph tried to wiggle away, but she couldn’t get out of his grasp. Adam tied her ankles, knees and thighs together, and then tied them both to the legs of the chair.

“Come on guys! Stop it!” Steph cried. She gave up being calm, and was now practically begging. “This is enough. Let me Go!” They tied her entire mid-section to the chair and finished by tying a rope that connected her wrists to the legs of the chair.

“Please!” She pleaded.

“Gag her!” Brian Commanded. Adam ran out of the room and came back with a sock and duct tape.

“Don’t even think-MRpphh!” Adam shoved the sock into her mouth and put 7 pieces of tape over it. “That should shut her up.”

“Meerph me Outf urph Erph mrhow!” She cried. She struggled against the ropes, but could barely move.

Adam and Brian left her and ran up the stairs to find Jessi. They kicked open her door and looked around. They searched the room entirely, including the closet, but she was nowhere to be found.

“Let’s check Steph’s room!” Brian ran across the hall, but Adam stayed and looked under the bed, and found Jessi, looking terrified. “Hey there, sis.” He pulled her out and called Brian back into the room. He held her arms at her bed posts as Brian tied them tightly, and moved onto her legs, as Jessi screamed at the top of her lungs. After she was tightly tied spread-eagle, they gagged her the same way they gagged Steph.

“Bring Steph in here!” Adam commanded. Brian ran out of the room and came back carrying steph on her chair. Steph sighed a mrph when she saw Jessi tied on the bed.

Adam announced, “Let the games begin…”

-------------------------------
Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:55 am

Chapter 2

3:45 Pm Tuesday

Brian knelt at the foot of Jessi’s bed. He began relentlessly tickling Jessi’s feet, who thrashed and Mrphhed into her gag to avoid his attacking fingers. Adam stood behind the chair that Steph was tied to and tickled her sides violently as she thrashed and squirmed in the chair. The tickling continued for 30 minutes until they were nearly crying from the torture. They Moaned into their gags with both relief because the torture was over, and fear because it might start again.

“We’ll be back in an hour, and we’ll think of what we’re going to do when we get back.” Adam and Brian walked out the door and left Steph and Jessi panting and struggling. Jessi pulled at the ropes tying her to the bed. They were tied so tightly that there was no slack between her wrists and ankles and the bedposts, which was particularly uncomfortable because her body was completely stretched out. Steph struggled, trying to rock from side to side. She rocked too far to her right and fell on her side, still in the chair. She moaned in pain into her gag and lay there for the next hour and waited for their return.

After what felt like eternity, Adam and Brian reentered the room. They tickled the girls for 10 minutes, then Brian left and came back with an ice tray. Adam lightly rubbed ice cubes on each of Steph’s feet. Brian did the same to Jessi.

“MRRRRPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” They shouted into their gags in resentment to the torture.

“Enjoying this?” Brian taunted.

“Mrrph”

“Good.” Soon they put down their ice cubes and they both sat on Jessi’s bed.

“We could probably make it worse if we do one at a time.” Adam suggested.

“I like the way you think.” Brian tickled Jessi’s feet and legs while Adam tickled her sides and neck.

“Mrrrph! MRRPHTHG!! IPHT URHPTS!” Jessi, being most ticklish on her feet and neck, absolutely freaked when the torture started. They tickled her for 10 minutes as Steph watched in horror as her sister was tortured to tears. But it wasn’t the fact that her sister was in a terrible situation that terrified her.

She was next. “MRphh Ipht! Mrpiph Mphow!” She protested.

“What’s that you say, Steph? You want it worse than your sister? Well I guess I’ll just have to accommodate you.”

They tickled her maniacally for over a half hour, making sure to tickle every part of her. She wiggled, thrashed, and mrphhhed loudly as she was tortured until she was crying with laughter, although nothing was funny about it.

The two guys ran out of the room laughing hysterically.

It was 5 o’clock on Tuesday. Their parents were getting back the following Tuesday.

This was going to be a long week.

-------------------------------
Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:56 am

Chapter 3

6:30 PM Tuesday

Adam and Brian came back into the room.

“Dinner time, girls.” Brian untied Jessi’s legs from her bed and tied them together . He untied her arms and tied them in front of her, and took off her gag. Adam took of Steph’s gag as well, but kept her in the chair.

“You suck.” Said Steph

“You know, we could just starve you the whole week.”

“Well then let’s go eat.”

Adam carried Steph, still in her chair down the stairs and into the kitchen as Brian picked up Jessi, threw her over his shoulder, and carried her down.

A vegeburger (the whole family was vegetarian) was sitting on each of their plates. Jessi tried to pick it up with her hands tied in front of her.

“Not so fast.” Adam said, “You can eat. But first you have to feed her.” Pointing at Steph.

“You have got to be kidding.” Jessi argued, but struggled with steph’s burger, but eventually picked it up. She stretched her arms out, holding the burger in front of Steph’s mouth. Steph took a bite, and ate the burger quickly.

“Well that was tast-Mrayyphhh!” As soon as she was finished eating, Brian regagged her. Jessi ate her burger. A sock was stuck in her mouth as well and tape was put over it and her wrists were untied and retied behind her back.

“So what do we do now? We have a week to do whatever we want to you.” Brian said.

“Let’s go see a movie. We’ll be back later girls. Don’t go anywhere. Well I guess you can’t help that.” He chuckled and walked out the door.
Steph and Jessi Mrrphhed to each other, but neither of them could make out what they were saying. Jessi stood up and hopped to Steph. She tried to blindly untie the ropes keeping Steph on the chair.

After 20 minutes of picking, Steph was no longer attached to the chair, but her legs and arms were still tied. They hopped together into the living room, and looked around.

Jessi lost her balance and fell to the floor. It really hurt, but she saw something on the ground that made her too happy to feel the pain.
The phone.

Jessi sat up, and picked up the phone. She tried to press the buttons behind her back, but couldn’t see. She fumbled around with it until finally, she went into her contacts and called her mom.

“Hello?” Her mother answered.

“Mrrphhom”

“Jessi? Is that you?”

“Heelph Mrphe!”

“Jessica, I can’t understand you, speak up.”

“Heelphh”

“The reception here must be bad, try calling me back.”

“Mpho!”

The line went dead.