amensae : 12 - The other end of the rope (mm/f, )

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

amensae : 12 - The other end of the rope (mm/f, )

Post by Canuck100 »

amensae's stories
12 - The other end of the rope
Story index at the bottom

By amensae

Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:29 am

As readers of the Family Ties 2 thread may have guessed, I am Sarah’s brother. It’s time to set the record straight about some of her stories.

The adventure begins

All my life I have wanted to tie up girls. My sister claims she introduced me to it. The fact is I got her going. I was eleven when I tied her up for the first time, along with my friend Cody (not his real name but that’s what Sarah called him so it will do). I had tied up girls before but they were cowboys ʼnʼ indians type games and not to be taken seriously.

Cody and I were playing pirates. When we got tired of chasing each other about we decided we needed a pretty young maiden to capture and carry off to our pirate lair. Sarah was there to be had, sunbathing by the pool in her little yellow bikini. So we advanced on her brandishing our cutlasses. I expected her to tell us to get lost but she played along, squealing and running off down the yard. Well, it didn’t take long for us to make her our prisoner, a not unwilling one I might add.

Sarah claims she was the one to suggest we tie her up. I don’t remember it like that. Either way, it was a good idea. Cody held her down while I got some rope from the garden shed. When I returned, they were wrestling on the grass. She was bigger but was handicapped by her bikini. It was a string tie type and it was starting to come undone. So every time she got the upper hand, she had to pause to preserve her modesty, and so Cody held his own till I got back.

We made our captive stand up, shaking from the effort of her struggle. I confess that I was pretty rough, jerking her arms behind her and frog-marching her to our pirate HQ. There I tied her hands behind her back. I had seen enough on TV to know how to bind your victim properly. I crossed her wrists and wound the rope around them using a lark’s head knot. I didn’t know what it was called then, but some things just come by instinct. I cinched it to make it secure. We then forced her to kneel and I did the same with her ankles. It was my first “professional” tie and I was very proud of it. Cody was the one who gagged and blindfolded her. It was an amateurish cleave gag and the blindfold came off as soon as she started squirming about. I don’t remember what we did with her or to her after we had her bound up. Sarah claims we tormented her with water and tickling but I don’t recall any of that. The fun was in the chase and the tie-up, so after a while we freed her. Nearly ten years later I still remember it all clearly. She looked so pretty and helpless and sexy, bound and gagged in her bikini – even if she was my sister.

The birthday party game was basically as Sarah described it so there isn’t much I can add or change. The main point is that it was me who introduced her to the tie up game although I must admit that she’s now the authority on the subject.

Family Ties # 1

I remember this incident very well. Unlike some of the other occasions it was totally instigated by my sister. She didn’t teach me how to put her in a hog-tie so much as we worked it out together. She was about 15 at the time. I am 2¼ years younger. She basically stopped growing upwards at about age 13 and outwards a year after that, so I was already bigger than her. However I never needed to overpower her. She was always a willing victim.

Our parents were attending a conference, and Sarah and I had to amuse ourselves in our hotel room for the evening. Since I had already tied her up a few times, we thought it might be a good way to relieve the tedium. Sarah suggested that we use her pantyhose to do the job, but during the whole time she kept nagging me to make sure I didn’t rip or ladder her precious nylons. It was so much easier on me when I gagged her. For those who need to know, she was wearing pink cotton shortie pyjamas.

I actually felt a bit guilty about hog-tying her. I knew it had to hurt at least a bit while I was applying it, this being our first time. But I also knew how much she liked getting tied up and if I made it too easy for her there would be no fun. After that first time, I have become very proficient at ropecraft and today I reckon I could hog-tie a sleeping girl without waking her. Haven’t done it, mind you, but I reckon I can.

Sarah likes to struggle once she’s tied up, but during the actual tying process she is very compliant. I would say submissive but that doesn’t really describe her personality. She hates gags but that’s because she likes to talk A LOT. She never stopped yapping the entire time I was binding and blindfolding her, and her gagging was a blessed relief. She likes to be blindfolded, but I prefer to see my little captive’s eyes staring up at me when she is bound and helpless. However, this was Sarah’s show so I went along.

There is not much else to tell about this story. I recall she was tied up for about two hours, a long time to be in your first hog-tie. The following evening, the whole family went to a formal dinner and my sister was wearing her best frock with a pair of sleek, sheer pantyhose. I wonder what people would have thought if they knew what we had used them for the previous night.

Two of my all-time great moments Sarah described in Family Ties # 2. That will feature in my next post.

*Alex*