amensae : 13 - Adventures in Tieland (f/m, mmm/f, m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

amensae : 13 - Adventures in Tieland (f/m, mmm/f, m/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

amensae's stories
13 - Adventures in Tieland
Story index at the bottom

By amensae

Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:41 pm

By the time I was 14 I had tied up quite a few of my friends, neighbours and relatives. I even tied up a couple of guys although I’m over that now. Apart from my sister, my victims were generally not into the tying up itself. That had to be integrated into a game, which was not always easy. But part of the fun was coming up with imaginative scenarios to get someone, hopefully girls, tied up.

Around the time I first tied up my sister and her friend Rachel, I earned my promotion to the high council of Tieland. It involved my cousins Jessica, Mark and Peter. They weren’t true cousins but our parents had been associates and friends for years. So we thought of each other as cousins. Jessica was a year older than me, Mark a year younger, Peter two years younger than that. Jess had a domineering personality. She was tall, attractive and intelligent, also rather arrogant about being tall, attractive and intelligent. As I have learnt from my sister, there is no better subject for tying up. I don’t mean you do it to degrade or humiliate them. In fact quite the opposite. It takes a strong personality to let yourself get tied up.

It was an afternoon in the middle of summer. It was that part of the vacation period when you’re past the excitement of school being over. You’ve done everything you planned to do and boredom is starting to set in. Peter, Mark and I were aimlessly cruising the neighbourhood on our bikes, but it was hot so we returned to my cousins’ home. Jessica and two girlfriends were sunbathing in the yard. She looked over the top of her shades disapprovingly as we arrived. However, being the good big sister she reluctantly got up and went into the house to make us lunch. I wandered into the kitchen after her. In her minuscule bikini she looked more delicious than the sandwiches she was making. I helped her and we talked as we worked. We actually got on very well. Jess was good-natured when you got her alone.

As much as I would have loved it, there was no chance of tying up Jess and her friends. However, from that moment I set myself a mission, and opportunity knocked just a few days later. Only not the way I expected. It was another sultry day. The brothers and I had spent the morning at my place in the pool. I had tried to get Jess to come along but she wasn’t interested. But around midday it started raining so we decided to go to my cousins’ house. Why we didn’t just stay at mine I don’t remember but it was apparently my idea. Maybe a cunning plan was already fermenting in my brain.

Jessica was alone on the veranda reading and looking annoyed when she saw us. She was wearing a bikini top and very tight boy shorts. I’ve never worked out why they call them boy shorts when only girls wear them, at least on the outside. Anyhow, Jess was not self-conscious and didn’t blink an eye as I ogled her. She dutifully asked if we wanted lunch and we said yes and she made it. It’s funny that Jess was very strident in some ways but traditional in others.

By now you’re wondering when does someone get to tie someone up? So I will cut to the chase. We were in the living room. Jess had put on a shirt but was still in those luscious microscopic shorts. After an argument with her brothers and some playful teasing, Jess disappeared into another room and returned with something hidden behind her back. Suddenly she pounced on Mark and began tying him up with a coil of nylon rope. Although she wasn’t at all brawny, she was bigger than him and stronger. She quickly subdued him. But the amazing thing was that Peter just stood by passively as his brother was being overpowered by his sister.

So it was up to me to defend the honour of the male sex. More to the point, this was my chance to turn the tables on the divine Miss Jessica. Calling on Peter to rouse himself, I advanced on Jess, who was sitting astride her brother. She thought I was there to help her. She looked stunned as Peter and I each seized an arm and hauled her off. We forced her to the floor, face-down. I wrenched the rope from her grasp. Very soon I had her hands bound behind her back, hoist with her own petard.

She cried out “I surrender” as if that would make any difference.

We granted Mark the privilege of tying her ankles. Had I known then what I did later, I would have put her in a full hogtie. Still, she gave us the excuse to gag her when she refused to shut up, bringing down curses on us. It was a rope gag, a couple of loops around the head and between her teeth. It doesn’t quieten your victim but it reduces her yapping to gurgling noises. Still I must give Jess credit. She struggled and worked at the ropes until she managed to get her hands loose. But if she thought she had earned her freedom she misjudged her captors. Before she could release her feet or take off the gag, we had her bound again. Incredibly this happened several times, and she never gave up. It turned into a different sort of game which made it even more fun than usual.

After about an hour she’d had enough and asked to be untied. We obliged and just like that the game was over. We went outside since it had stopped raining. We didn’t talk about what had happened, but some time afterwards the subject came up when I was alone with Jessica. I discovered that she had tied up her brothers quite a few times, but this was the first time she had been tied up herself. I asked which she preferred, tying up or being tied up. She just smiled.

There was something going on here and it was only very much later that I found out the whole story. Was it a magical coincidence that my cousins were into tie up games? No, and I wasn’t surprised to learn that it was my sister Sarah whose influence was at work. She never explained and I haven’t pressed. But the story isn’t over yet. Towards the end of summer the topic came up when I was with Mark and Peter. I learnt that the wily Jessica had always managed to turn her brothers against each other, making one an ally to tie up the other. Yet once we got her, her power was broken. That made me even more determined to tie her up again.

With the summer vacation drawing to a close, we were going through the back-to-school rituals. I decided to tag along with the cousins and their mother to buy new uniforms. Of course I had an ulterior motive, but I was let down. They didn’t go to the same school as me, and I was disappointed when Jess was trying on her uniform that the girls at her school didn’t wear their skirts anywhere near as short as they did at mine. So perving opportunities were limited. However it was still before noon when we arrived back at my cousins’ house. Their mother went to work and to my evil delight Jess invited over a friend, one of the girls I had seen lolling about in their bikinis weeks before. I can’t recall her name so I will call her Mary. Sadly they weren’t wearing bikinis. Life is never perfect.

Peter, Mark and I were in the backyard working off our adolescent energy chasing each other about. Leon from next door had come over as well. Jessica and Mary decided to join the fun. They were at the age when they were not yet too cool and sophisticated to run around playing catch ’em with the boys. And it was my good fortune that there were four guys and two girls because I suggested a game. We formed two teams, Peter-me-Mary and Mark-Leon-Jessica. The idea was that the boys would try to capture the other team’s girl while protecting their own. The fact that Jess and Mary went along was interesting. I think they liked being at the centre of the attention. I know it sounds devious, but I have always played on this in developing my tie up games. Anyway, was it any worse than Jessica manipulating her brothers?

As the game evolved, we realized it was impossible to capture the girls while they could fend off an attack. So it was decided – yeah okay, I proposed – that the girls have their hands bound behind their back. That way they could try to evade their captors but it was the guys who did the attacking and defending. Jess readily agreed –too readily?– and persuaded Mary. I got to tie both of them and Mary was a bit nervous. She was fidgety as I bound her wrists. But she giggled when I tugged hard on her arms to keep her still.

The game worked out perfectly because I got to manhandle –girlhandle?– both Mary while defending her and Jess while capturing her. The girls were laughing and squealing and shouting. Jess was really impressive, playing the little general, barking orders and calling out warnings to her teammates. She was very agile but basically defenceless. It actually got quite rough and the girls were soon getting rather battered. So we changed the rules to make it a tagging match rather than snatch and grab. Since my interest was in seeing the girls tied up, that was fine by me. Anyway it meant the game went on for a couple of hours, whereas the girls would have called an early halt if it had gotten too violent. Even so, by the end both Jess and Mary were exhausted. They had visible rope marks on their wrists. I wondered how they would explain these to inquisitive parents and friends. Perhaps long-sleeved blouses and chunky bracelets would do the trick.

The lovely Jessica offered endless potential for future tie up games. Unfortunately not long afterwards the family moved away and I didn’t see much of my cousins after that. Ah well, we will always have the memory of those summer afternoons.

~Alex~