Roger : 06 - How Martin lost his clothes (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Roger : 06 - How Martin lost his clothes (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Roger's stories
06 - How Martin lost his clothes
Story index at the bottom

By Roger

Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:04 pm

One day Martin came to my house to do homework but eventually we got bored and started hanging around, at one point Martin went to the bathroom, then an idea popped into my mind, quickly I grabbed my supplies (rope, tape, etc.) and wait for Martin, when he came back I jumped over him and pinched him to the floor.

-What’s going on? -he asked
-I think you know- I said showing him the ropes, he rolled his eyes
-Okay, but quick-

I grabbed him and took him to my bed, there I took out his t-shirt and tied his wrists to the poles of the bed, then I took out his shoes, socks and pants (he was wearing dark green boxers) and tied his ankles to poles of the bed so he was on a “X” shape, finally I put a few strips of duct tape over his mouth to gag him, then I started tickling him, my fingers run through his bare skin as he struggle in vain, I started with his chest, sides, stomach, thighs and finally on his bare feet. Once I finished, I put more strips of tape over his eyes to blindfold him.

-I’ll be back in a moment, don’t go anywhere!- I told him
-Mhhggg!- was his answer

I went downstairs and watch some TV, after about 15 minutes I got an idea, I went upstairs and grabbed Martin’s cloth (he was trying to escape and didn’t notice I was there), then I went downstairs, opened one closet and hid his cloth there, then I came back.

-Are you ready for more?- I asked him, he shook his head- I’ll go on anyway- I said

First I grabbed some cloth pins and put them over his chest, especially around his nipples, then I start tickling him again, however, this time every time he moved the pegs hurt his chest so it was a kind of torture, once I finished tickling him I start pulling out the cloth pins (more pain for him), then I asked him if he wanted to be untied, he nodded, but before I untied him I grabbed a few pieces of paper and wrote something on them, then I took out his blindfold and gag.

-I’ll kill you for this!- was the first think he said
-Really?- I said- you better look around first

-Why…-he said and then he realized- where is my cloth?
- I don’t know what are you talking about- I said
-I’m serious… WHERE IS MY CLOTH!- he said a little bit pissed
-Okay- I said- I’m going to keep it
-YOU ARE GOING TO WHAT!- he yelled, I smiled and explain him that I was going to kept it but I was going to give him one cloth
-I have some papers with a cloth written on it, I’m going to take one paper and give you the cloth that is written on it, it could be your sock, your t-shirt, etc.
-No!- protested Martin
-Is that or you prefer to go naked to your house?- I asked, he thought it a while and then said:
-Okay, take the f%@/ing paper
I take out one paper and read it.
-You're lucky, “pants”

He gave a sight of relief (it was the best option), I blindfold him again and went downstairs for his pants, then I came back and untied his ankles, then I put on him his pants and took out the blindfold.

-Aren’t you going to untie my hands?- he asked
-I’m not a fool- I said, then I untied his hands and before he could move I retied them to his front- it’s time for you to go!- I told him, with protests he walked with me to the door, I pushed him outside with his backpack and untied the knot enough so that he could free himself, then I ran into my house.
-Coward!- yelled Martin once he got free, then he grabbed his backpack and walked down the street.

Later he told me that he had to hide between some bushes until his parents leave, then he was able to enter his house.

A few weeks later he got his revenge…