amensae : 14 - Setting the record straight... The awesome foursome (f/f, m/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

amensae : 14 - Setting the record straight... The awesome foursome (f/f, m/fff)

Post by Canuck100 »

amensae's stories
14 - Setting the record straight... The awesome foursome
Story index at the bottom

By amensae

Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:40 am

Tying up my sister and her best friend was the thin edge of the wedge. Tying up Sarah and Rachel and Sandra was the icing on the cake. Every dog has its day and I really did get to put all my eggs in one basket. In a nutshell, it was a labour of love. But of course, I’m preaching to the converted. (Enough of the clichés.)

Rachel, Sandra and Sarah made a sweet threesome. How could any red-blooded young guy not want to tie them up? How many get the chance? It helps to have a freaky sister. The girls were spending a lot of time together and I wanted to be part of the scene. Not just because I had the hots for Rachel. It was cool to hang out with three of the most popular chicks in school. Sarah was –I should say is but we’re talkin’ past tense here– small and blonde but a little on the skinny side. Rachel was smallish and brunette with a nice body and incredible legs. Sandra was the oldest. She was taller than me –hey I wuz only a kid!– russet-haired, slim and trim. She was a champion gymnast and we sometimes went to see her perform in her tight little leotard. Ah memories!

It was the Friday night before Sandra’s 17th birthday and the girls were at our house. My parents were thinking of going out and Sarah encouraged them. I don’t think she had anything planned but it was fortuitous. So I was disappointed when the girls retired to Sarah’s bedroom. And it is a libellous slur on my character when she accuses me of barging in on them. Yes I was hoping to catch them in a half-naked girlie frolic, but only because I’ve seen too many Girls Gone Wild videos. Well, maybe that was in the days before GGW but I had seen too much of something nice.

Come to think of it, I don’t know why I barged in, so maybe my sister’s right. Anyhow I was sent packing. But just afterwards while I was moping in front of the TV set, I heard Sarah calling me back. It was one of her spur of the moment things. When I arrived back I found Sarah sitting on top of Rachel who was spreadeagled face down on the bed. Sandra was standing across the room shaking her head. This was my chance, but my sister, having called me in now told me to get lost. That made me mad. And my motto is, don’t get mad, get them bound and gagged and blindfolded and begging for mercy. With a gag, that last item is optional.

I was about to leave with my tail between my legs when my sister suggested going downstairs for coffee. I wasn’t into coffee but wasn’t going to pass up the chance to be with three caffeine-hyped young ladies. So down we all trotted and soon we were sitting round the table. And now for the clothing inventory. Sarah was wearing a lime green halter-neck top and denim cut-offs. Rachel had on a baggy sweatshirt :( and yellow bun hugger shorts :wink:. Sandra was wearing a sleeveless blouse and candy-striped miniskirt. :D All three were barefoot which is always good. It’s not that I’m a foot fetishist, It’s just that it be sexy and creates tickling opportunities. And for the record, I was in jeans and t-shirt.

Sarah claims what happened next was purely impulsive. I don’t believe her. She got up and went behind Rachel, grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back. Taken by surprise, Rachel gave in. My sister used a teatowel to tie her wrists and Rachel just sat there with a goofy grin. But suddenly she jumped up and ran out. Sarah gave chase and brought her down in the living room. By the time I reached them they were rolling about on the carpet. Rachel was helpless as Sarah molested and tortured her. She had her hands up under Rachel’s shirt, but I dunno if she was tickling or doing something more interesting. Golly gosh, how I wanted to be down there with them wrestling and cavorting and whatnot!

And then Sarah did indeed say those immortal words, “It’s tie up time.”

Rachel, who had been fighting all the way, went limp as Sarah helped her to lie face-down down. I swear not a word was exchanged. Sandra looked at them, not knowing what to do. Then with a shrug and a sigh she lay down beside Sarah. She self-consciously smoothed out her skirt over her backside and tried to push the hem down over her thighs. But there was not much of it. Meanwhile Sarah had already put her hands behind her back, wrists crossed ready for binding. Sandra hesitated again and then did the same. Rachel of course had no choice in the matter.

Naturally I was ready for action. The masking tape I had used on Rachel and Sarah before worked so well that I got it from the kitchen. My three captives were so cooperative I was suspicious they might be planning something, so I worked fast. Rachel was first in line and her teatowel was starting to come loose. So I took it off and replaced it with tape. She was very obliging, holding her arms up away from her body as I wrapped the tape a few times around her wrists. I think she didn’t want me touching her luscious rear end. Then came her ankles. I was very tempted to wind the tape right up those gorgeous bare legs. But self-control won out. I wasn’t going to ruin this opportunity doing something rash. So I bound just her ankles with three or four encirclings of tape. Her toes wiggled but she didn’t resist. Finally I gagged her. The tape was 3½ cm wide, sufficient to cover her mouth, but I made sure of it by applying three layers.

Rachel had not said anything up till now but as soon as her gag went on she started mumbling. I said “Sorry, speak up, I can’t hear you.” That provoked her into struggling against her bonds, with no hope of success of course. Meanwhile I had moved on to my sister who was lying in the middle. I knew with her at least I could go all the way. So as well as binding her wrists and ankles I also put a few loops around her upper arms and her legs just above her knees before completing the hogtie. This made her totally incapacitated. She must have been hurting because she started to make whining noises. I solved the problem with a few more strips of tape.

Sarah’s account reminds me that it was one of my best gags to date. As the tape was about to go on she closed her lips, but I told her to open her jaws. I put the first two strips between her teeth like a cleave gag, followed by more over her entire mouth. Because masking tape is a bit flimsy for gagging, this is effective in keeping your prisoner quiet. I use it all the time now. When I say all the time I mean when I get the chance. At any rate Sarah was really, really bound up. I had never seen her this helpless and it was a good feeling knowing it was all my work. The pocket-sized harridan who babied and bossed and bullied and bashed her little brother for years was now at his mercy. Okay, she never actually bashed or bullied me, but vengeance ain’t always rational.

Now I’m following my sister’s timeline on this. She claims I only hogtied Rachel after I had done the same to Sarah. That’s not my recollection but I will concede. Personally I don’t think I could have waited that long before taping Rachel’s wrists and ankles over that pert little butt of hers. When it was finished I lifted her slightly off the floor by her upper arms. She whimpered through her gag. She must have thought I was going to fix her up like Sarah, but I was just making sure the bindings were secure. I just patted her on the head and said in my best Arnie voice “Ah’ll be back.”

I was curious to know how Sandra would react when I started tying her. Rachel had been such a good sport her first time but would history repeat itself? I had been working on Rachel and Sarah for quite a while and all the time Sandra just lay there on her stomach. She had her head turned to watch what I was doing, but the three girls were lying so close together she couldn’t have seen much. The grunts and groans from her friends must have told her it wasn’t all fun and games. Well it was, but you know what I mean. However when I crouched beside her, she pushed the insides of her wrists together behind her back in anticipation. She never flinched.

Once I started wrapping the tape around her wrists she started to wriggle. As I taped her feet she began to kick but settled down once the deed was done. I pondered if I should put her in a full hogtie, but I didn’t want her to feel left out. I’m nothing if not considerate. But it was a nice bonus when my cold hands accidentally – yeah, sure! – touched the backs of her lovely bare thighs and she squirmed. As pointed out, Sandra was a gymnast with a flexible body that made her hogtie less exerting. But what she didn’t like was the gag. I suppose it’s that final loss of control and dignity. She pleaded with me but I did my Dick Dastardly impression. But unlike the famous Dick I wasn’t foiled in my dastardly deeds.

Now Sarah thinks I lost interest once my three victims were bound, gagged and helpless at my feet. Naive girl. They were beginning to struggle. I knew it was too early for cramps to be setting in, so I decided they were starting to feel a bit rebellious. Maybe embarrassed. After all they were the coolest chicks around and they had let themselves get tied up by a boy barely in his teenage years. I wasn’t going to let this pass without some overdue just deserts. I ordered them to be quiet because they were making a lot of noise behind their gags, and to stop moving about. I told them to stare straight ahead and not to the side, not to look at each other. I thought of all the nice things I could do to them. In particular that row of bare feet beckoned. But I knew that the expectation of torture can be as effective as the real thing. With less chance of retribution. So I didn’t touch them. I just left them there lying absolutely still and silent. I watched a bit of TV, had a snack, played music. You know, all the things you do on a Friday night when you have three bound captives on your living room carpet.

It wasn’t the longest of tie up games, maybe an hour altogether. When it was over I turned each in turn over onto her back. I loved how cute and annoyed the girls looked, fuming behind their gags, eyes impotently glaring, straining at the layers of tape, hopelessly trying to preserve pride. I freed Sandra first, then Rachel, Sarah last. I don’t remember my sister being too badly off. But then I wasn’t the one in a hogtie for all that time. On the other hand, I had one last bit of fun. The three girls sat together on the sofa, not saying much, looking pretty fatigued and a bit sheepish. I gathered all the used tape into a big ball and held it out, asking if any of them wanted to keep it for a souvenir. As the saying goes, if looks could kill my days would have ended there and then.

As for the aftermath. Rachel and I were always cool about my tying her up. There was one other time but I will let Sarah tell the story first. Then I will say what really happened. As for Sandra, I don’t know if she ever got into tie up games. Certainly not with yours truly. Of course, I saw her all the time at school. She was two years ahead of me so we didn’t socialize. But she and her girlfriends would strut about the schoolyard all chic and sophisticated in their incredibly short, four-pleat tartan skirts and their.... sorry, I got distracted. Whenever we passed each other, we exchanged meaningful looks and covert smiles. Well, that’s how I recall it. I wondered how her other friends would react if they knew what we knew. Heck, I wonder if she told anyone. I kinda hope not. It’s nice to have your little secrets.

Well there you go. I started out just to set the record straight and got all caught up in the memories. I am trying to introduce my new lady love to tie up games. I was so lucky to have three terrific girls who were so willing to play along.

~Alex~
____________________________________________________________________________________
Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name. But what’s puzzling you is the nature of my game.