Roger : 07 - Martin's Revenge (mm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Roger : 07 - Martin's Revenge (mm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Roger's stories
07 - Martin's Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By Roger

Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:18 pm

This happened a few weeks after my last story

One Saturday, Martin told me to go to his house for a while and then to go to the movies, I would be suspicious but since he told me that he also has called Ted, David and other friends that didn't know about our games I felt more secure and went to his house.

When I arrived at his house, he opened the door and we went upstairs.

-Where are the others?- I asked
-Upstairs- said Martin, I should thought that there was something wrong since I didn't hear anything form upstairs, we went to Martin's room and we entered, I saw a lot of ropes and a roll of duct tape over the bed. "F$%k" I thought.

Martin jumped over me, grabbed my arms and whispered in my ear "revenge", I started struggling as Martin pulled me towards the bed, finally I managed to push him and ran downstairs, to the door. I was going to reach it when suddenly someone grab me and handgagged me.

-Hello Roger- It was Zack, Martin's older brother (see my first story). I started struggling but he was stronger than me, he took me upstairs, to Martin's room.
-Thanks- said Martin, then Zack push me to the floor while Martin took out my t-shirt, I tired desperately to escape but Zack put his knee on my face, once I was shirtless, Martin grabbed the rope and tied my hands to my back, then he grabbed a handkerchief and use it to gag me, finally he put a few strips of tape over my mouth and eyes.

I felt how the forced me to stand up and lied me on the bed, there they took out my shoes, socks and pants and tied my ankles and knees together, finally they tied my elbows together and hogtied me.
-It's all yours Martin- said Zack and I heard him leaving.

Before I could do something, Martin started tickling my body, first with my ribs, then with my thighs and finally with my barefeet. After a while, he took out the tape of my eyes (it hurt a lot), then he untied the hogtie and my elbows. I thought it was over (Wrong!), he untied my hands and retied them to my front, then he pulled them up and tied hem to the headboard. Finally, he retied my elbows.

He stood there watching at me, then he turn around and took a box, he opened in front of me... it was full of cloth pegs!.

Knowing what was coming I started shaking my head and mhhging.

-Revenge is sweet!- said Martin, then he started putting the pegs all over my chest. Once he finished, he started playing with them (a painful torture!), pulling some of them, twisting others, etc. Finally he stopped and started pulling them out (more pain!), when he finished (my chest had several red marks) he gave me another tickle session and then untied my elbows and hands, but before I could do anything, he rolled me over and retied my hands to my back, then he wrapped more rope around my chest. Once he finished, he asked me if my parents were home. My dad was on a business trip and my mom was going to spend all the day at the mall, so I nodded without thinking on the question (another mistake!), Martin called Zack.

-We can take him to his house- he said.
-Perfect- said Zack- when you are ready call me- then he leaved.

I look at Martin realising what was his plan.

-Don't worry- he said- I have one last thing to do before we leave- then he grabbed the roll of duct tape and blindfolded me, after a few seconds of silence, I feel something hot approaching to me, suddenly, hot was felt on my chest.

-MMHHHGG!- I yelled and the duct tape got out of my mouth-FZOP!- I yelled through the bandanna, Martin stopped and took out the bandanna from my mouth.
-Stop or I...- I said
-You what?- asked Martin and I felt more wax over my chest.
-AHHGGG, I'll kill you!- I said half screaming half laughing
-I would like to see that- said Martin.. more wax
-AHHGG! You're evil!- I yelled this time almost laughing, it was kind of funny, I tried to imagine how I should look by now...more wax
-AHHGG!
-I think you've had enough- said Martin and blew off the candle, then he put more strips of duct tape on my mouth and took out the blindfold. I look at my chest, there were blue marks all over it (the candle was blue), it took a time for Martin to take off the now cold wax, once I was "clean" he call Zack.
-Ready?- he asked
-Ready- said Martin, then both guys grabbed me and took me down stairs
-By the way- said Martin as they took me down stairs- I'm going to stay with your clothes.

Once we got downstairs, they took me to the garage and put me on the back seat of the car, Zack (he was 16 by now) turned on the car and opened the garage doors, his brother sat on his side.

During the trip they kept asking me questions like how did I feel, did I enjoy it, If I learned my lesson, etc. The only thing I could say was mhhggg.

When we arrived to my house, Martin took out my keys.

-I took them out of your pocket- he explain- oh! and I also have your cellphone and your wallet- then he went outside and opened the door of my house, after checking that nobody was there, he return and opened the back door of the car, with Zack they took me out (luckily there was no no one on the street) and into the house, there Martin untied a little bit the knots form my hands.
-You can free yourself from this point- he said, then he put my keys, wallet and phone and leave the house closing the door. Effectively I managed to untie my hands and, after about ten minutes I was free, I went to my room and got dressed, I got to the conclusion that it was a fair revenge so I decided not to take revenge on him.

The next Monday I went to school with the clothes I stole form Martin and surprise! Martin went with my cloth, we just laugh and tell Ted and David about our little "war".