AUser : 02 - More of AUser's files (M/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

AUser : 02 - More of AUser's files (M/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

AUser's stories
02 - More of AUser's files
Story index at the bottom

By AUser

Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:31 pm

(Note from Canuck : it looks like there were other stories before this one, but I did not find them. If by any chance you saved them, please let me know!) Edit : [mention]Larzade[/mention] found the story, I moved it to another post

Elaine was right. I didn’t like Kim’s folks. Case in point, I get there to meet everybody, the first thing I notice is a big bag of marijuana sitting on top of a bookshelf, with books that looked they came from a yard sale, like they were all 1950's vintage and not in that great a shape. The first question I get asked is if they can borrow five dollars to get some potatoes. No money for food, but plenty for drugs, and these are the people my sister chose for friends. They didn’t have a problem with Kim staying over with Elaine, and I became convinced that I was doing both girls a favor by getting them out of the environment they were in, even if it was just overnight. Elaine was gushing about the camping stuff I got her, and how Kim wouldn’t need to get a sleeping bag or anything, unless it got warm enough for them to sleep out in the back yard of the house, or I’d take them both to Walt’s again. I said I’d have to see how it went at my place first before I’d start taking both of them anywhere. It was a weeknight, but Marie decided to drop Elaine off at Kim’s anyhow, I apologized to the people and said, “I’m sorry, I’m family, and if Elaine wants to she can go to my house anytime she wants, Elaine just has to call me, and I’ll come get her.” Getting her to school the next day might be problematical some days, but I was certain I could always find a workaround. Kim’s mother’s boyfriend said he understood, and if it was his daughter, he’d feel the same way probably. Kim’s mom said if was OK with me Kim could go too if she wanted. I tried calling Marie to let her know what was going on, but got no answer, and said “Have Marie call me, when she wants Elaine back.”

“You could be waiting a long time mister,” was all she said to me.

Elaine and Kim got the things they wanted to bring to my house, we loaded it in the truck and I drove home, stopping for fast food on the way home.

When we got to the house, I reminded them about what I said about keeping the room straight. I also reminded them they had school the next day, so not to treat this like a weekend sleep over, and that I had work the next day and had to be on the job site at 7:30 a.m.. I was a project manager and had some more leeway than most my employees, but as long as the job was fairly close to the house, I felt I could cover myself being offsite for a half hour max. Part of my crew had gotten over on me like that before, and I only said anything if it became a habit, or if work suffered any. It didn’t really matter as long as the work supposed to be done, got done, and I didn’t hear complaints.

Elaine asked if that meant her bed had to be made, and the sleeping bag rolled up before they went to school, or they get tied up. Kim said it’s ok, she knew that was how kids in my family got punished, she said wished she got tied up, it sounded better than being hit. Elaine said that Kim was even very good at getting loose, at least that was what Kim said. Kim was about an inch or two taller than Elaine, but stocky, not fat, just solid, with a mop of curly blonde hair on a roundish face with blue eyes.

I hadn’t planned on tying her, it hadn’t occurred to me until Elaine mentioned it, almost daring me to.

“You two don’t want to test me on this,” I warned.

“I’ve seen how her Mom ties,” Kim said, “we should be able to get out of that easy.”

“I’m not her mother,” I reminded her, “besides that, Marie has her reasons for what she does.”

“He does tie a lot better than Mom,” Elaine conceded, “and not to a chair either, and if your feet are too ticklish, you’re dead.”

“He tickles feet?” Kim asked.

“Not on purpose,” Elaine said, “I don’t think, but he ties all in between them, even your big toes. He said he’d tie my fingers up the same way if it was for real, so I think maybe it’s best not to test him.”

After dinner, Kim said, “Tie us up, and if we get loose by bedtime, we don’t have to have to clean the room up in the morning, and if we don’t we have to.”

“You don’t want to bet that,” Elaine said, “You see how quick everything gets cleaned here? We’d need a miracle to get loose, and probably even move.”

“Elaine’s right, if you make a bet like that, the two of you are going to be tied up as completely as possible.” I said, “blindfolded, gagged, and tickled.”

“I thought you said he doesn’t tickle on purpose,” Kim said to Elaine, “When did that become part of this?”

“It’s so we don’t have energy, and to let him see how we squirm,” Elaine explained, “He says he’d never hurt us with it, but the last time I was worried every time he came near me.”

“Did he tie you up again any the last time?” Kim asked.

“I didn’t have to,” I explained, “I tied her right the first time, and there wasn’t anything she could do about it.”

“I think he would have though,” Elaine said, “I was supposed to have been kidnapped. As if our folks would ever pay to get us back.”

“We’d just have to spend the rest of our lives tied up if we were.” Then Kim asked me, “What would you do once you found out they said to keep us?”

“A real kidnapper would kill you, maybe hurt you bad before he did, if he found out he couldn’t get anything for you.” I explained, “I’d give up, drop you off at school and let you find your way home or wherever.”

“What if we came back here?” Kim asked.

“Tie you so painfully you’d beg me to let you go,” I threatened, “but keep you like that long enough so you’d quit bothering me once I did.”

“I’d quit bothering him.” Elaine said, “he does this one tie where your legs cramp if you stay in it too long, and this other one that really pulls on your arms, I ask him not to tie me like that, and he doesn’t, but with two of us he said he will.”

“When’s bedtime?” Kim asked.

“Ten o’clock,” I said, “I want everybody up at six. I have to be at work at 7:30 and I have an example to set.” It was fun listening to and watching them both fascinated and frightened at the same time of the idea of their being tied together. Before Kim opened her mouth to as me something else, I asked Elaine, “Is your homework done?”

“We did it at Kim’s,” Elaine said, “her Mom looked at it.”

“Maybe he should look at it,” Kim said, “and if we got anything wrong, he gets to tie us up, as long as he doesn’t hurt us.”

Elaine agreed quickly, a good score on her homework seemed worth the risk of being tied to her. I agreed to it, too. I was almost certain they did the best job they could, but reading their body language it seemed they were uncertain of a few of their answers. I looked at what they had to answer, and caught at least two mistakes by each of them, after 15 minutes of looking. I knocked on the door to Elaine’s room and told the girls, whatever they had to do before bed, to do it now, I had to get my bag of ropes. Elaine asked if I could show her what she at least got wrong, and Kim dashed off to the bathroom, as I went over the ones with Elaine she missed, and one I almost missed myself. I told her she had to pay a little more attention to detail. I went for my bag, the girls traded places, I gave Kim the chance to correct her mistakes, but instead of telling her to put her hands behind her back once she finished, I said to wait for Elaine.

When Elaine came back into the room, I had her and Kim stand back to back with each other. Since Elaine was the thinner of the two girls, I pulled her hands back, under Kim’s arms before lashing Elaine’s wrists together on Kim’s belly using a figure eight wrap. I poked Kim in the side quickly, she giggled, yelped and drew in her belly, and I tightened the ends on Elaine’s wrists as far as I could, I wrapped over the twist of the eight, not technically a cinch but serving the same purpose, pulled briefly on Elaine’s arms to see if she could possibly pull out of that for now. Satisfied she couldn’t, I stepped around in front of her, to do exactly the same thing with Kim’s hands. To get the desired effect from Elaine I’d gotten from Kim, all I had to do was a quick wriggle of my fingers at her belly, Kim told her to quit pulling so hard, Elaine said she couldn’t help it, and that Kim would find out soon enough. I tied where their arms crossed each other with three vertical, and three horizontal wraps, snug but not terribly tight, the agreement was I couldn’t hurt them, and they kept reminding me of that. I roped their shoulders together starting under Elaine’s arm, going around both girls under their arms one way, then on the second loop going up across the back of Kim’s neck, down the front of her shoulder, under her arm, and around the front of Elaine, back under Kim’s other arm up her other shoulder across the back of Elaine’s neck down Elaine’s shoulder, around both girls again under their arms then back up and across the back of Elaine’s neck the other way down the other shoulder, around both girls again under their arms one last time. I took a short rope and tied the crossings at the back of their neck together, being careful to try not to catch any of their hair in there. Since they were both wearing jeans and fairly heavy pullovers, I got another long rope threaded it through their belt loops, pulled their wrists as close together as I could, and cinched it in. I tied each girls’ wrists down to the waist rope in front of the other girl and stepped back to consider their legs. The way I tied their hands prevented them from being angled right to tie their fingers, it should have been clear to everybody by now I didn’t really even have to.

“Is he done?” Kim asked.

“I don’t think so, he’s always tied my feet.” Elaine said.

Having an idea, I helped them lie on the floor where I simply tied and cinched one girl’s knees together, then the other, then tied and cinched the bundle of knees together, and repeated the process at their ankles. Each girl got her bare big toes tied and cinched in a process designed to tickle as much as possible, the same with their insteps. Having fought, squirmed, jerked, and otherwise tested their bindings, Elaine asked if they were good and gave up trying to get loose could they please not be gagged, so they could talk to each other. I told her no, this was for not doing their homework right and that they would stay tied up and gagged while I went over the rest of it, and they could still try to talk anyway. Elaine asked if they could have the ball things instead of the tape then, because of how the tape felt like it came off with half her face the one time. This time I gave Kim the smallest ball gag and Elaine the next smallest, the biggest I owned was a two-inch diameter gag, I rarely even used that on Judy, I wanted her to at least be able to try to talk to me.

I stepped down to their feet, tickled each girl in earnest this time, and told them if they had any problems to bang on the floor as hard as they could. I asked them if they wanted the light on or off, they wanted it on, but I had to tease them about not being to understand them with their mouths full, and again whether they wanted the door open or shut, they disagreed on that at first but decided to have it open once I threatened to tickle a decision out of them. I told them that to stay fairly comfortable they’d probably have to roll around over each other or find something that worked. I gave them both a quick foot tickling, and left them to try to get loose before I checked their homework thoroughly, and told them the more mistakes I found was only more tickling. They squealed, and pulled their hands in toward each other but the ropes on their wrists held.

Sitting down with their homework, I found a few more mistakes per girl. I wanted to give them the chance and incentive to learn from their mistakes. So after checking their homework one last time and pulling a book or two to make sure I was right, I went back to their room where I’d left them. They were still tied and had rolled over so Elaine was now facing the door, she looked at me, saw the papers in my hand and the disapproval on my face and just begged with her eyes.

“No deals,” I said, “two mistakes for Elaine, and three for Kim, that’s a minute each foot for Elaine and minute and a half for Kim.”

I pulled a sash brush out of my bag. A sash brush is a particular kind of paint brush made so instead of being broad and flat across the front, comes to a point on one corner, making it perfect for tickling crinkled feet or inside belly buttons, or anywhere for that matter. I’d reduced Judy to tears within five minutes with its use before. I knew I’d have to be careful with it on two twelve-year-olds.

I started with Elaine gasping her toes with one hand and adjusting my grip so I could read my watch, and the brush with the other, I started the brush at the base of her toes, worked down to the sole of her foot worked the brush under the front of her instep rope then to the back, and had just enough time to do the back part of her sole. She shrieked laughter into her gag the whole time as both girls fought the ropes furiously to get free. Done with Elaine’s first foot, I then went to Kim. Kim screamed as the brush hit her between her toes, and struggled and jerked as hard as she could, Elaine just lay on the floor trying to get her wind and strength back, something Kim was making it extremely difficult for Elaine. I at least had time to do more of the back part of Kim’s sole before time ran out. I switched back to Elaine who instead of struggling just went stiff at my touch. This lasted until the tip of brush touched her, which immediately set her to laughing and struggling. Once I had finished with Elaine’s feet, I undid her toes and insteps with as minimal of tickling as I could, and went back to Kim. Kim tried her best to pull her legs up, but they weren’t going anywhere tied to Elaine’s as they were. Once again Kim screamed as the brush touched her. I did this last foot as I had the other three, and untied Kim’s feet as quickly, with the least torture as I had done Elaine’s.

I undid their ankles next then knee, then helped them sit up so their legs were out in front of them. I undid Kim’s gag first, then Elaine’s, based on how red the girl’s faces were. I undid their hands first, and this actually slowed me getting them untied the rest of the way because of their efforts to help me untie them, I undid the arm crosses next, then the belt rope, then finally the extra long one that held them at the shoulders. We had just enough time to go over the homework before bed. Neither girl said anything about being tied up again, and I’d figured I’d heard the last of it. All the girls were interested in really was getting to the bathroom and sleeping. This was fine with me.

In the morning, after getting up, called Marie, actually woke her up and got her on the phone and told her she was getting her daughter and Kim back before school, and told her that I told Elaine if she’s left somewhere she’d rather not be, she had my permission to call me anytime. She said Elaine had the key to their apartment and could let herself in when I got there, and hung up. After we ate a quick breakfast, cold cereal and milk for the kids, a pack of breakfast bars and coffee for me, we loaded the stuff going back to Kim’s in the truck, and I drove to deposit them and their stuff at my sister’s and me at my job site, all on time.

Again all questions and comments welcomed.