win77ona : 01 - Clone Wars Weekend (mmmm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

win77ona : 01 - Clone Wars Weekend (mmmm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

win77ona's stories
01 - Clone Wars Weekend
Story index at the bottom

By win77ona

Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:05 pm

Clone Wars Weekend Part 1

Warning: This story contains spoilers so if you don’t want to find out what happens in the movie, read no further.

Hi. I’m Amanda and I’m 17 years old. Last weekend, my parents went away for a 2-day getaway and I was left in charge of my 10 year old brother Tim. Luckily, my brother and I get along pretty well, sharing a surprising number of common interests, Star Wars being one of them. Therefore, it was a no-brainer that I would take Tim to see the new Clone Wars animated movie. Tim wanted to take along his 3 best friends, Chuck, Jake, and Jeffrey. I didn’t have a problem with this since I knew the boys and they were generally well-behaved.

Afterwards, we all went out for pizza and talked about the movie. The boys loved the movie since it contained what all 10 year old boys love, gigantic laser battles and lightsaber duels. I thought it was ok. The main plot about the kidnapping of Jabba the Hut’s son was too juvenile in my opinion. Although the son was very cute. However, the relationship between Anakin and his padawan, Ahsoka Tano, was too cute by half. And as for Padme, she didn’t have a lot of screen time but I liked her role in the plot. She discovers that a potential ally, Ziro the Hut, Jabba’s uncle, has in fact masterminded the kidnapping. But in true Nancy Drew fashion, she gets captured although Ziro merely throws her in the dungeon rather than tie her up.

But the boys couldn’t get enough of it. As soon as we got back home, all they wanted to do was to reenact the entire movie. Tim wanted to know whether Chuck, Jake, and Jeffrey could spend the night. I called their parents. Since I’ve babysitted the boys in the past and I’m generally known as a responsible person, this wasn’t much of a problem. Now, we would have the rest of the afternoon and evening to play. We planned out the major scenes in the movie, deciding on sets, props, and costumes. All of us had to play several different characters and make plot changes as you will shortly surmise.

When we came to Padme’s scene, I ran upstairs to my room to change into costume. In the movie, Padme wears the white bodysuit she wore in Attack of the Clones. Luckily, I’m somewhat of a jockette and have a lot of stretch shirts and tights. I put on a white Under Armour HeatGear longsleeve and a pair of matching tights. I strapped on a belt and clipped on my pistol and cell phone. When I came back downstairs, there was a moment when the boys just stared when they first saw me. I’m slim and athletic and I know the kind of impression I make in a white bodysuit. But being 10 year old boys, they quickly got over it and I helped them get their costumes and props ready. Soon everything was ready and the scene began.

Tim was Ziro the Hutt, Chuck and Jake were his guards, and Jeffrey was Count Dooku/C-3PO. I was going to see Ziro in his nightclub on Corcuscant. I walked to the entrance of Ziro’s back office. Flanking the closed door were Chuck and Jake.

“I’m here to see Ziro the Hutt,” I announced.

“Wait here,” Jake ordered and walked inside, closing the door behind him. Chuck planted himself squarely in front of the door, blocking my way, and fixing me with his meanest stare. I could hear an argument growing from behind the door. After a few moments, Jake reemerged and gestured me inside. He led the way while Chuck hemmed me in from behind. In the center of the room was Tim, slouched on a couch, his head swathed in garishly colored scarves. In the movie, Ziro wears scarves and talks like Truman Capote.

“Senator Amidala. What do I owe the pleasure?” Tim asked in a fawning manner.

“Ziro, I’m sure you’re aware of the kidnapping of your nephew’s son,” I stated.

“Of course. How unfortunate,” commiserated Tim.

I detected a false note. “Then of course, I’m sure I can count on your assistance in reuniting him with his father.”

“I’m afraid there’s nothing I can do,” declared Tim. “Now I’m very busy. Good day.”

“But…” I stammered.

“Show the Senator out,” Tim gestured to his guards. Chuck and Jake were more than eager to carry out his orders. They prodded me in the back with their blasters, herding me out of the office. Jake resumed his post at the door while Chuck continued to poke me in the back with his blaster, leading me to the “elevator” that would take me out of the nightclub. Inside the elevator, Chuck let his guard down for a moment and I pretended to knee him in the stomach and administer a karate chop to his neck. Chuck fell down, pretending to be knocked out. I crept back to the office door and managed to sneak behind Jake. I drew my pistol.

“Don’t move,” I whispered into Jake’s ear, poking my pistol into his back. Jake sneered while I relieved him of his blaster and utility belt.

“Now walk,” I gestured with my pistol while draping his belt over my shoulder. I directed him to the elevator where Chuck was lying unconscious. I grabbed an aerosol can of air freshener off of Jake’s belt and realizing what it was, sprayed him in the face. Jake fell to the floor, asleep. I dropped Jake’s blaster and utility belt and snuck into Ziro’s office now that it was unguarded. I was shocked to see Tim talking to Jeffrey who pretended to be Count Dooku talking via hologram from a galaxy away. I hid behind a table and listened.

“What did Senator Amidala want?” queried Jeffrey.

“She wanted me to help her locate Jabba’s son,” Tim replied with a chuckle.

“If she only knew that you were the one responsible for his kidnapping,” Jeffrey stated.
I gasped. Ziro was in league with Dooku! I had to warn Anakin. Suddenly, my cell phone rang. It was Jake calling, pretending to be C-3PO.

“What was that!” shouted Jeffrey. I swung around and raced for the door. Waiting there to greet me were Jake and Chuck, who, grinning, both sprayed me point blank with their cans of air freshener.

“Sleeping gas-s-s,” I sighed, collapsing to the ground.

“Good work, boys,” congratulated Tim. “Looks like we caught ourselves a nosy Senator.”

“Senator Amidala? She might be useful as a hostage,” mused Jeffrey. “Ziro, see that she doesn’t go wandering off.” With that Jeffrey left the room, pretending that Dooku’s hologram had vanished.

“What do you want us to do with her?” Jake asked Tim.

“Why, tie her up, of course.”

Jake and Chuck stripped me of my pistol and cell phone. They each grabbed an arm and dragged me to a chair. They couldn’t lift me up so I had to sorta sleepwalk into it. I felt by arms being pulled behind the chair and my hands tied together. I felt rope being looped around my upper body. This seemed to go on forever. Obviously, they weren’t taking any chances of my escaping.

And it wasn’t just Chuck and Jake either.

“You have to make it snug before you crisscross it,” I heard Tim instruct Jeffrey as I felt rope bite into my stomach before being arranged over my chest, and tightened around my shoulders. Once my upper body was secure, they went to work on my legs. My thighs were tied together and then lashed down to the seat of the chair. My knees were bound and finally my ankles were tied up and secured to the chair. After spending several minutes tightening and retying any loose ropes, Tim remarked with satisfaction “That ought to hold her” accompanied by the sounds of some out-of-character high-fiving.

I took that opportunity to come to. “What happened?” I asked. After realizing my predicament, I grunted and tugged at my bonds.

“I hope you had a pleasant sleep, Senator Amidala,” snickered Tim.

“Ziro! You’ll never get away with this!” I declared like a good captured heroine.

“Oh, I think I will, Senator,” Tim replied. “You’re the only one who knows my plans and from the look of things, you’re going to be all tied up for awhile.” Tim, Chuck, and Jake all shared grins at my expense while all I could do was stare.

After watching me struggle for awhile, Ziro decided he wanted to play video games. His guards concurred. Jeffrey returned to join them. This gave me time to examine my bonds more closely. They had used miles of blue mountain climbing rope to tie me up with. My family goes rock climbing and we have tons of the stuff. I strained against the rope, but after inhaling and exhaling several times, the rope stayed just as tight. I had to squirm out of the rope but thanks to the way my brother had lashed my chest in crisscrossed ropes not to mention the endless loops pinning down my stomach and shoulders there was no way. My only hope was the knots. Even after his years of experience tying me up, my brother has yet to master the art of making knots. He makes them tight but uncomplicated. I began to pick at the knot on my wrist ropes.

About half an hour later, I had managed to undo my hands. Fortunately, the boys were still engrossed in playing video games and ignored me. With my hands free, I could work on untying my upper body bonds. Soon, these knots came undone so that when I pulled the ropes loosened. I had just slipped my shoulder ropes off when as luck would have it Jake got up to get something to drink. He stared at me for a few seconds and then shouted “SHE’S TRYING TO GET FREE!” The boys sprang up and surrounded me.

“Quick, use sleeping gas!” Tim commanded. Jake and Chuck grabbed their cans and sprayed me full blast in the face. I had no choice but to slump in my chair and after being so close.

“That was close,” Chuck remarked with relief. “How’d she get loose?”

“The knots,” Tim answered, kicking himself. “But I can fix that. Jake, guard her. Make sure she doesn’t try anything funny.”

“You got it,” Jake reassured him. I could hear rummaging down the hall but with Jake watching me like a hawk I didn’t dare open my eyes or try to get any more ropes off. I heard footsteps returning. My hands were drawn together again, palms facing each other. I heard a ripping sound and knew what was coming next. Duct tape wrapped around my hands, cocooning my fingers into mittens. Then my wrists were retied and so were the rest of my ropes even tighter than before if that’s possible.

I thought that was the end but then I heard Tim say “Pull up her head.” I felt something stuffed in my mouth. It must have been one of Mom’s stockings. After being stuffed, the rest was wrapped around my head and knotted behind my neck.

When I “came to” this time, I was in worse shape than before. “Let’s see you get out of that, Padme,” Tim dared me. The other boys gave me daring looks as well.

“Sir, incoming transmission from Count Dooku,” stated Jake.

“Leave me,” ordered Tim. Chuck and Jake left the room and Jeffrey came inside. Jeffrey looked at Tim and then his gaze fell on me.

“Good work, Ziro,” he offered. “There have been changes to the plan.”

“Should we be talking in front of her?” wondered Tim.

“Oh, I’m sure our little Senator doesn’t mind,” Jeffrey assured. “If she does, I’m sure she’ll speak up. Or raise her hand.”

“Ha, ha, very funny,” I thought.

“I want you to contact Jabba and tell him that Skywalker is responsible for the death of his son and that the jedi is coming to him,” Jeffrey explained.

“Is Jabba’s son really dead?” asked Tim, a hint of regret in his voice.

“No you fool,” answered Jeffrey. “Ventress has him hidden on Tatooine, at the Mos Eisley cantina, right under Jabba’s nose.

“Brilliant,” responded Tim.

“Great,” I thought. “Now I know everything but there’s absolutely nothing I can do about it!” I strained against my ropes in frustration as Tim and Jake enjoyed my distress.

That’s it for now. I’ll try to finish the story as soon as possible.

quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Great story, thanks for posting this Canuck. I like the aerosol cans, the padme costume, and the fun creativity! Hopefully you can find the 2nd part of this if she ever posted, I’d love to hear more about the boys tying up Amanda
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic