Randy441144 : 05 - When Lola Returned (m/f, f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Randy441144 : 05 - When Lola Returned (m/f, f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Randy441144's stories
05 - When Lola Returned
Story index at the bottom

By Randy441144

Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:58 pm

When Lola returned

Hey, this happen yesterday and the day before and was really excited because Lola is back after her long trip in Florida, LONG TRIP!

Well It started off a normal day. I was laying on the couch with nothing to do and the door rings.

"Mom" I yell.

She opens it and Lola walks in.

"Hey there" She hugs my mom and I might have been day dreaming because she stuck her hands over my eyes "Guess Who" and I thought it was my mom. lol

"Lola" I turn backwards in the couch and pick her up bringer her down on top of me until she lets out a little scream and smiles.

"Its about time you got back" I say.

"I know I am sorry" She says frowning then looking sexy with that smile.

"Oh my God" I said your really here. Being dramatic.

"Yeah, hey lets go hang out" she says.

"ok" I of course answer back. We go to the mall and hang out and I bought her a few things and then we go see the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight, Dont know if ya'll have seen it but best movie ever no doubt. We watch the movie her laying on my shoulder all through it until it came to a part where the joker had tied up some security guards protecting Harvy Dent, we both kind of shot up a bit. She looked wide eyed at the screen not missing a moment, No doubt she had missed being tied up over her vacation, and then kind of settled back down embarrassed for shooting up like that. When the movie was over with we went to Ryan's and ate. She told me about her trip, showed me some pictures off her phone until we came to one of her tape gagged she jerked away.

"What is it?" I said noticing her acting funny every time something referred to bondage.

"Nothing, I just dont want people to see." She said quietly.

We ate and then as I was counting money to pay for it she handed me a napkin. I unfolded it and it said: I want to be tied. Ohh...Boy I thought. I payed for the food and like a bullet we were off and driving a hundred miles and hour (Maybe not that fast but...Still.)

When we got to her house she unraveled some rope and grabbed duct tape out of her purse, Not a big role a small handy one, and sat on the floor with her hands behind her back. I sat behind her and went to tying and looping the ropes around her dearly missed wrists, I looped about ten times and laid her on her stomach.

"Hogtie?" she questioned.

"Of Course" she laughed and I went on wrapping countless numbers of rope up and down her legs, underneath her knees. I pulled it tight and watched it crank like a ratchet. She "ouucchhhh'd" and I knew tight enough.

I tied the remander rope over her knees and up a little before I was forced to tie because of 'lack of rope', hate it. Then I grabbed the tape as she puckered her lips I placed the tape on as hard as I can. I jumped up and admired my one of a kind reuinion tie as she twisted around struggling and begging for help like a role play.

Tell me what you think and I will post a second half, Dont want to waist anybody's time who isn't interested in this type of tying.

--------------------------------
Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:33 pm

Ok I got a little free time, Lola and me went to dinner so thanks for the wait.

Ok, well I watched her as she pretended that she was tied by a burglar or what ever she had in mind. She struggled so much she was all sweaty and was kind of a wreck. Her hair was all messed up and her clothes were all ridded up over her belly ring and her skirt was ridded up to, It was nice, lol.

I untied her hogtie and made it a basic so she could move a little more and put on a better performance in her tie up. She to my surprize worked her hands free after about twenty minutes of tickling and pinching. She got up to where she was sitting up and pilled that tape off her lips and looked at me with a little grin and said "Its your turn now baby". I laughed at how sexy that was and went to be sure I didn't have to use the bathroom before I was tied for who knows how long.

When I came back her mom was in her room and made me go home so I got kind of pissed, I guess she found out about the games we enjoy. But I wasn't home for fifteen minutes before Lola called and told me to get back down there. I walked back where I seen her in her back yard. She had on Daisy duke shorts and a kind of mix between short and long-sleeved shirt that went to her elbow. I went to her where she motioned me to lean down where she could kiss me, Yeah I am that much taller than her lol.

I followed her down a path, we ran so we wouldn't get ticks on us, until we came to the big tree house that is right on her pond. When she untied the rope holding the ladder to the tree beam she headed up the tree and me right on her tail. When we got to where all we could go about thirty feet up she took a key from her bra and unlocked the lock snapped on it to keep the neighbors boys out of it. When I got up there I noticed a big duffle bag filled with Ropes, Gags of every verity and color. She told me to lean up against the tree where she took some extremely long rope and tied it around my upper body then knotted it right on my right side.

"Like it" she grinned and as I tried to reply I had a green ballgag shoved into my mouth, perfect trick!

She then brought my legs up and tied them around my knees and then took a rope to tied them where they wouldn't leave my lap. She then took my hands and brought them under my legs and tied them although they weren't tied together but had about three inch of rope so I had a little slack. I struggled to bring her that happy feeling you get knowing you tied someone so good they couldn't get out. She jump ten feet she loved it, lol.

I will finish later, I love this next part lol. Take care thanks for reading.

-------------------------------
Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:02 pm

Yeah Nuclearo I really am happy she's back and we've already had a few games since then but I love this one most...... Ain't told her about Yamielle and I so hope she doesn't find out.....

Okay when I left Lola tied me to a tree and was laughing at me in my condition. I grend in my ball gagged mouth and was swept away at how much she missed me and this kind of stuff. She gave me a smile and kneeled down feeling the tight ropes that bound me to the tree.

"Are these to tight" she asked feeling the knot and looking at me.

I didn't try to speak but just nodded my head "Nope". Bad choice.

Next thing she had her foot on the tree and was yanking like a mad women in charge at the knotted rope til I felt like even a mouse couldn't squeeze out.

"How bout' now?" She grend and twisted her head,

"Mmmp" I squilled

"Great" she got up and tied her hair up (how Ironic lol).

"Which do you like better?" She walked around and stared at me. "Being tied by me or you tying me?"

Well I couldn't honestly answer out loud but hoping to make her mad I muffled "Tying you up". I think she got it....

"Are you positive?" she asked.

"Ummm..." I followed her with my eyes as she walked around.

She came to the wooden chair and took the seat part off making it a secret storage place, in the act she put her unused equipment up. She brought out a Suspender vest and slide a big metal bar out the had a hook and rope on the far part, this thing was at leased twelve foot tall almost to the ceiling.

"Ok, well how about this?" She took sciors to the rope tying me to the tree, I know what a waste, and then slide my hands to my backside. She slid the vest on which had straps that go under your arms so it can prop you up, I knew this was gonna be painful. Once the vest was on she tied the rope to the hook in the back, mashed a switch on the turner, and started winding it up. I was hoisted where my feet were barely touching the floor and start winning only to have tape plastered over my mouth.....