Scout Girl : Summer Camp (mmm/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Scout Girl : Summer Camp (mmm/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(Reposted from the old website. Enjoy!)

Summer Camp

Hey. I was the only girl at a boys camp over the summer, and it seems like I was tied up by somebody every week. I am a 19 year-old Latina. I worked as the camp’s riding instructor and took care of the horses. Every week, we had about 120 boys at the camp. Being the only female, and a petite one at that, I was an easy target. I also should confess that I’m a real big practical joker and troublemaker.
I was tied to a tree more than once, kidnapped by groups of boys, and the other counselors once tied me to my bunk with white athletic tape (and gagged me, too). This summer was my first experience being tied up, and most times I kind of enjoyed it.

Maybe the bondage scene I’ll remember most was during one of the last weeks of the year. It’s a long story, and I bet you want me to get right to the bondage parts, so I’ll skip over some details. There was a group of boys who were nice kids, but acted like such brats when we were out on trail rides. They kept teasing me and stuff. And they kept trying to pass me on the trail.

When rides get back to the barn, all the boys have to untack their horses and brush them and lead them into the pasture. On Friday (the last ride of the week), while one of the boys was coming back to the barn, I ambushed him and tried to pushed him into a horse trough. I didn’t get him all the way in, but almost. I also threw road apples (manure) at him and friends. Then, I ran up to my room on the top floor of the barn. I had my own room because I was the only girl. I locked the door and didn't come out until dinner, when I knew there would be other people around to protect me.

On Friday nights, the staff members have to dress up after dinner. I was wearing my cowgirl outfit, including jeans, cowboy boots and a western leather jacket with fringe.
I posed for pictures with a lot of the boys and hung around the camp fire for a while, then walked back to the barn to check the horses before going to bed. But, when I came out to go upstairs, guess who is standing there? Yes, the three brats.

They grabbed me and tied my hands behind my back with a piece of rope. I was begging them to let me take my boots and jacket off, figuring they were going to throw me in a trough. But they had a different plan for me. “Let’s take her over to the water tower,” the head brat said. They grabbed a bunch of lead ropes (sort of like leashes for horses, in case you didn’t know) and with one of them holding each arm they started pulling me into the field in the middle of the camp where there is a big water tower.

“You guys better let me go,” I said. “If someone sees you have me like this, you’ll be in big trouble." But, everyone was at the campfire in another part of the camp.

They decided to tie me to the ladder of the tower. They pushed my back against it, tied ropes around my chest and arms, then tied each of my legs to the outsides of the ladder. When they finished, I started to struggle to get untied. I knew right away they had me done up too tight to get loose.

I yelled, “Help me!” But, everybody was singing those stupid camp songs around the fire and couldn’t hear me. The brats thought this was very funny and starting teasing me about being helpless.

“O.K. I’m sorry. I apologize. Now let me go.”

They just laughed. Then they seemed like they were admiring their rope work on me.

“Come on. Please let me go. These ropes are hurting me.”

“You started this,” one of them said.

“I said I'm sorry.” This wasn’t working. So I decided to try another strategy. “O.K., tell me what I have to do so you’ll untie me.”

“Nothing.” they said.

They started talked to each other, making threats about me. “Why don’t we just leave her here all night,” and crap like that.

“I’ll do anything you tell me!”

But instead of taking me up on my offer, they used three different handkerchiefs to gag me. I shook my head and tried to resist, but couldn’t do much when I was all tied up.

They left me there bound and gagged. I was sure somebody would come by on their way back to their tents and let me go. But they didn’t. I was left tied there for what seemed to be a hour. I was wiggling my hands and wrists trying to get loose, but couldn’t.

Finally, the head brat came back. I was wondering if I should be scared being alone with him. But, to be honest, I was kind of enjoying myself.

“Learned your lesson?” he asked me. I nodded, trying to look like I was so mad.

“If I take the gag off, will you scream?”

I shook my head no. So he pulled the handkerchiefs out of my mouth.

“You’ve held me long enough. Untie me and let me go.

“Wait a minute. You asked what you had to do to get loose, didn’t you?”

“Within reason.”

I don’t remember how he said it, but he told me he’d untie me if I let him kiss me.

“I’ve never kissed a Mexican girl before,” he told me, like he had ever kissed any girl.

“Why do you want to kiss me?”

“I don’t know,” he said. “But, if you want to get untied you have to do something.”

We made a deal that I would kiss him on the cheek, which I did. He was a gentleman and kept his promise to untie me. Sort of. He untied me from the ladder, but kept my hands tied behind my back while he led me back to the barn. I guess he wanted to keep me prisoner as long as he could. It felt so good when he finally undid the ropes on my wrists.

The next morning at breakfast, everybody in the dining room was staring at me and smiling. So I guess my captors couldn’t wait to tell everybody about the night before.

-Scout Girl
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Cute story. Thanks for reposting.
JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnnyRockets »

Thanks for reposting this set of stories, somehow I missed them the first time around.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

JohnnyRockets wrote: 5 years ago Thanks for reposting this set of stories, somehow I missed them the first time around.
No problem!
jez
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jez »

Did she ever get spread eagled or hogtied while working at the camp.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

jez wrote: 5 years ago Did she ever get spread eagled or hogtied while working at the camp.
I’m not sure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic