Jackw : 02 - Weekend Of TUGs (mm/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jackw : 02 - Weekend Of TUGs (mm/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jackw's stories
02 - Weekend Of TUGs
Story index at the bottom

By Jackw

Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:03 am

This is what happened the week-end after I had been introduced to TUGS

| That might help you understand more..

Sorry it's taken me ages to write this but I have been doing quite a lot over these past weeks..

(we were all wearing trousers and t-shirts in this story)

So, at the week-end, me and Harry (both 14) where going to stay at Ricky's. Ricky is nearly 15 and is pretty much a hardcore Rugby fan, I knew him to talk to, but not as a good friend.

Walking down to his house, I was asking Harry a lot of questions about what has happened before in their TUG games. He said Ricky had an attic, and that they pretty much used this room for all their sleep-overs.

He went on to say that Ricky's dad didn't really care if we were playing TUGs, and just let Ricky get on with it, he'd even got Ricky handcuffs before.

When we arrived, Ricky took us into his bedroom (not the attic) and we all sat down on his bed
"Is your brother in" Harry asked Ricky, Ricky said no, but he'd probably come home from his job at 8.
It was now 6 (friday) and we played Xbox for a bit.

Finally at 8:30, Ricky's brother strolled in the room. I was quite surprised when i first saw him. He was very tall, and looked quite the Rugby player, although not too butch. So I wasn't surprised to find out he was 19 and was currently in a work experience type thing at the leisure centure gym.
"Why aren't you boys up in the attic, and who's he?" He asked pointing to me.
Harry introduced us to each other. Apparently, Jason (that's his name) was very good at TUG's and used things he had collected over the years.

Ricky said he'd come up later when he'd had tea and a shower etc and we went up to the ladders to the attic. The attic is a strange room. There is a few cupboards, a big freezer, mini fridge and a double bed to the side. There were also a four pillars leading up to the sloped ceiling, these were used alot later. It was also very cold, so Ricky put on the heater he had in there.
"So, whose gonna be tied first" said Harry,
"I think we should show the new guy what TUGs is really like" Ricky said.
They both laughed and so did I.
I asked what to do and they said, just wait there.

Quickly, they returned with a sports bag, on the way up, they brought up the ladders, and shut the door.

They then emptied all the stuff on the bed, there where rolls of duct tape, handcuffs, clips, cable ties, a long bar and loads of random clothes and underwear.
"Bloody hell" I said

Then Ricky told me to stand next to a pillar, I did, and immediately Harry put my hands above my head, and behind the pillar. Ricky then handcuffed them and put they key in his pocket. I got quite excited by now, and was looking forward to the weekend ahead. Ricky then told me to sit down, so I slid down the pillar and sat on the floor...He then took off my shoes and sock and Harry sat on my legs. So did Ricky, then Ricky started tickling them, I wiggled around but i couldn't move my legs because of the weight on them. After about 10 minutes, i was already sweating and tired. They stopped.

Ricky then started to pull my trousers off, Harry told him to stop and asked me if I was comfortable with it this time, I nodded yes and they took my trousers off. I was wearing boxers.

After tickling my legs for few more minutes, Harry went and got some cable ties, and put 4 around my ankles, then he got duck tape and wrapped it around my knees.

While they were doing this, Jamie shouted up to lower the ladder, Ricky did and Jamie came up, he was still wet from his shower and only wearing his boxers.

"See you've already started then" he said

He came up and sat on the bed, you could really see his Rugy player physique, with bulging arms and six pack.
He looked at the stuff on the bed and said

"and you got my sutff.." they both nodded and then Ricky asked who else wanted to be tied up. Ricky offered. Jamie went up to him and straight away put him on the floor, and used three pairs of handcuffs to make a hogtie (his wrists together, his ankles, and then one pair to connect those.)
He then got one of my socks and put it in his mouth, putting duct tape over after. Then he came over to me and put my other sock in my mouth and duct tape over. Surprised they didn't take the boxers off too he said. I panicked then but figured he was probably only joking.

It was now 9:30, and I knew i still had the rest of the week-end.

Sorry, I can't write all this in one go, but I'll carry it on later as it is quite a long story.

Please leave a reply and thanks for reading :)

--------------------------------
Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:52 am

Continued...

So there I was, Harry started tickling my legs now and again and Jamie had now taken Ricky's socks off and started tickling him. After about 10 minutes, me and Ricky had bot had enough, and I think Harry and Jamie had too.

Jamie and Harry sat on the bed talking for a bit, occasionally laughing at us.
"Shall we give them a surprise?" Jamie asked Harry
Harry agreed and they grabbed more Duct Tape and put several layers over our eyes. Then, I just heard them banging around a bit. After what must have been less than a minutes, I felt something freezeing cold being dropped down my shirt, and Jamie laughing. I wiggled a bit until it finally dropped out the side of my shirt, all i could hear was Harry laughing and the I felt him pull the top of my boxers and drop a Ice Cube down straight to where you don't really want a Ice Cube to be. Since I was sitting down, i couldn't really wiggle this one out...

This went on for ages, and I could feel my boxers getting wet from the melting Ice, I was just praying that they didn't go see-through when wet...
After I started shivering, they stopped and I heard them moving on to Ricky.

After this, they left us for what must have been about an hour. And when I heard them coming back up the ladders, I was quite relived as i was starting to get too cold. They took off my blind-fold, and undid the handcuffs. They then told me to hop over too the bed. I did and fell onto it when I got there, Harry and Jamie took all the stuff off the bed except the clothes, I now had a time to have a closer look at the clothes, there were Briefs, Skirts, Tights and all sorts of women underwear, I let out a laugh behind my gag.

"So, what clothes are you wearing for the Night?" Jamie asked
Harry picked up the briefs and skirt. He cut the cable ties on my ankles and the Duct Tape around my feet. He then told me to take my shirt off, I did and then he handcuffed my hands in front of me.

"Enjoying this?" Harry asked, I nodded yes.

"I could be harsh and make you change here" Jamie said, Harry and Jamie laughed and then Harry told me to go change behind the wardrobe. After doing this, I thought. It was hard to get changed with the handcuffs on but possible. I thought it would be clever to put the Briefs on, then my boxers, and then the Skirt (which came up to my knee) I undid the gag while I was round there as well...

When i came back round, Jamie came up to me and dragged me to the bed.

"God, did I say you could take off the gag?" I said No.

He then asked me for my boxers, I took them off and now I was only in briefs and a skirt.

"Didn't say you could keep them on either, but no worries, since it's your first time, I won't punish you." He said giving me a wink.

I just smiled as he told me to lie on the bed, as I did, Ricky came round the corner wearing tights with briefs over and a bra, I laughed at him and he just smiled back at me.

Sorry to cut short again,

-------------------------------
Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:23 pm

Continued...

It was heading over 11 o'clock. And Jamie and Harry said they wanted to go to sleep, they got two camp bed out from under the proper double bed. Harry and Ricky then let us go on a toilet break, after this, we returned and they told us to on the bed back down. They took off our handcuffs.

He then told me to lie on Ricky, I did and Ricky and Harry started Taping our ankles, then knees, and the chests together. Then he told us to roll, so we were facing each other on our sides...after handcuffing our hands around the other person he gagged us both as before but with out the sock.
He then got rope, and tied it around my neck loosely, then he left very little rope before tying it to Ricky's neck. We were now gag to gag and nose to nose. This was quite embarrassing.

Then he turned off the light and told us to go to sleep, I didn't sleep much, but i woke up the next morning at about 10 AM.
As i woke up, i saw flashes of a camera, and felt someone taking off the skirt i was wearing. I couldn't do much but I wiggled a lot, waking Ricky up.

After they took some pictures, they went down stairs.

They didn't come back for about 3 hours.
We tried to get free, but we ended up bashing our heads together, when they came back they let us go but handcuffed our hands behind our backs, and they fed us some chocolate and crisps.

I was now just in the Briefs, and wanted to get some more clothes on, after food, they gave us our boxers back, and we both went and got changed. While we got changed, me and Ricky planned to try and tie Harry and Jamie up. We agreed, and when we went back up, they told us to lie on the bed, but we picked up the handcuffs off the floor, and both went for Jamie, he quicky grabbed me and took me to the ground, and then kicked Ricky pushed Ricky into Harry, who then handcuffed Ricky.

"No point fighting back, your tied up for the rest of the week-end, and today we bring in torture" He smiled, and so did Ricky, which made me wonder if he enjoyed this Torture. They left Ricky handcuffed to a pillar and told me to lie on the floor. (this bit is hard to explain)

They had a long thick bar, it was about less than a Meter long. It had a hole at each end. They hand cuffed my left foot to one hole and my right for to the other hole and the other end.....got it so far.
They then told me to lie on my back, and they handcuffed my right hand, put the chain of the handcuffs round the bar and to my left hand. It was sort of a hogtie, but i could slide my hands along the bar....hope you got that

Part 4 coming up soon

------------------------------
Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:22 pm

So i was there, they had gone to tie up Ricky. They tied Rickys hands behind the pillar, and tied with a cable ties, then they Taped his legs to the poll with loads of rounds of Duct Tape. I lay there laughing, then Harry went and cgot some clips, and put them on Ricky's nipples, he went MAD. He started squirming and I got worried as Harry approached me with some, instead he undid the handcuffs on my hands and put them on in front of me, he then told me to walk over to the freezer (this was hard with the spreader bar) and told me to wait there.. The freezer was massive, one of those big ones you find, like Chest Freezers. (type it in Google
Harry had gone to tickles Ricky which is what Jamie was doing too.

Then I heard Harry say to Jamie, "Give him the freeze test!"
I naturally panicked wondering what the hell it was, and started waddling off. I was dragged back quickly by Jamie and he opened the Freezer, it was empty, apart from a few ice bags. He told me to climb in and I did. God it was cold. I felt my feet freezing and my legs being ventilated my icey air. he told my that the freezer was on one of its lowest settings. He told me to lie down and as I did my back just froze. He pushed my head down and said "Just don't put your tounge on the edge"

He then explained the freezer test.
At anytime I could knock to get out.
If I lasted 2 minutes, i would be let out and tied with their 'ultimate torture'
3 minutes: tied up for rest of week-end with Clips on nipples
4: Tied up all weekend being tickled
5: tied up all weekend
6: Lets free and help torture Ricky

I didn't know what to do, in a way i want to just survive over 4 minutes so i could stay Tied up...but I couldn't time it myself.

He shut the lid and told me to lock the side if I needed out.
I lied there freezing and straight away, felt soo cold, i thought that Jamie could be turning up the settings..
After a while, I was shivering and just had to knock the side, seemed for my own health. Jamie opened and helped me out, then put me on the bed.

"You lasted.....1:39."

WHAT ! I said, it seemed at least 3 minutes.
Time for the Ultimate torture he said
"What is that"
"You'll see"

He took me free of all restraints and told me to take my boxers off, I refused, I really didn't want to take my Boxers off, i'd never done it infront of someone before.
He then said "Take the boxers off and be tied in here OR keep them on and be tied in the street"
This changed my mind, I couldn't let anyone see my tied in the street, I'd be the laughing stock of the school.

I took my boxers off.
Jamie looked at me an said right, here we go.

He told me to lie face up on the bed, i was really self-contoious now, i knew i got hard during these games and it was showing like hell.

He tied my spread eagle with Handcuffs, and went over to Ricky who was still tied the same. Harry now came over to me and said
"Wow, you got into this quick, don;t worry."

They then gave the freezer test to Ricky, he came out after 6 minutes an was free for the weekend. So I was the only one.
They came over to me and tickled me all over for about 10 minutes.

It was still saturday, but we had decided to stop playing in the evening of Saturday and go to the beach Sunday.

I had about 10 hours left of hell, they told me that they would not go too hard on me. They then got clips and put them straight on my nipples as I screamed. They decided to gag me with a Sock and duct tape.
They left me for 1/2 hours and finally came back saying "You've had enough now, but you can stay tied up for the rest of the day."
So they took off the Nipple clamps and for the rest of the day just sat on me and the bed playing Video Games, while I just lay there being really self-conscious.

When 9 hours had passed, (with several food breaks and a blanket eventually) they let me go.
They asked if I had enjoyed this and I said yes.

It was a good weekend, and at the beach we talked about next time, but as Ricky and Jamie told us they might be moving to Australia the next year :(

Leave feedback please :)