bondageboy13 : 01 - A night at Kristina's (f+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

bondageboy13 : 01 - A night at Kristina's (f+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

bondageboy13 's stories
01 - A night at Kristina's
Story index at the bottom

By bondageboy13

Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:49 am

This is my first post and i think this is a pretty awesome story so I hope i do it justice so if not don't freak out about it. :x

This all started when I was fifteen years old (a.k.a the best time of my life) I was really popular and had lots of girlfriends who were pretty hot.
Anyway this all started when my mom and my best girlfriend Kristina's mom were both going to some sorority get to gather party and would be gone all night. Both our dad's were traveling so we would be alone for a good eight hours. This may sound strange but, our parents knew how close we were and knew we wouldn't do it or anything like that because we were practically brother and sister (even though we did like each other secretly.)

Anyway an hour before I was supposed to go to her house I got a message from Kristina on my cell because I had turned it on vibrate while I was doing homework. The message said that since no one would be home why not have a little party, she had invited Caitlyn, Mia, and Sam over three of our friends all girls to come over and hang with us. Now I was pumped because who wouldn't want to hang out with four hot girls on a Friday night? Little did I know this was just the beginning.

Now my mom and Kristina’s mom left early to go for dinner before the party, so I took a shower, put on some athletic shorts and a blue New York Yankees T-shirt on and headed over about a half and hour later. Kristina lived basically in my back yard so I went through my back yard and across the street that separated her neighborhood from mine and rang the door bell. I waited around 30 seconds before Kristina opened the door and let me inside. Kristina was about 5'6 with a tight body, a tight rear end, and about C cups. She had a pool in her back yard that she was in a lot especially on hot days and she was wearing this skimpy white bikini that left little to the imagination. We stood in her mud room for a couple minutes and just talked about our days and what we would do later in the evening (yes we had done tie up games before but nothing special yet.) She then told me to follow her to her room and we could start to get ready for the girls.

I followed her up the stairs of her huge house it was a mini mansion to give u an idea the biggest in our neighborhood and we turned left into her room at the end of the hallway. She then walked briskly to her bed and crossed her legs and beckoned me over to her bedside where she had some nice rope, ball gags, duct tape, and some bandanas. I started to get excited and walked forward hoping for the best but I never reached the bed. After around three steps I felt someone slam into me. Before I could see what was going on I hit the floor and felt my face against Kristina’s soft purple rug. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kristina grab the supplies and throw them to the people behind me. I felt someone sitting on my legs and someone sitting on my butt holding down my hands. I tired to squirm around yelling to get off but I couldn't budge a single person. I soon felt my ankles, knees, and thighs being tightly wrapped and tied so tight I could barley move any part of my legs. Then my wrists were crossed and tied together followed by my elbows. Then I felt another rope being pulled across my back and then being pulled tightly brining my ankles and wrists together effectively hogtying me leaving me no chance to get out. I was then flipped over on my back and saw my four captors.

Standing over me was Kristina, Sam, Caitlyn, and Mia all with grins from ear to ear staring at me with a look of satisfaction in their eyes. I was trying to squirm and break free even though part of me wanted to stay their and see what they had in store cause from the looks of it this would be an interesting night. To give you a picture of my other three captors Sam was about 5’7 (which was three was only an inch shorter than me at the time) shoulder length brown curly hair, the nicest butt I have ever seen, a nice body and C cups, tonight she was wearing short black shorts that were probably half the size of my boxers, and a white tank top that went to her belly button, Caitlyn was about 5’7 as well straight dirty blond hair that flowed beautifully down to the middle of her back, a pretty nice butt, but made up with a beautiful body, and about D cups, she was wearing her sisters orange Hooters shorts, and a really tight white shirt, finally Mia was on the shorter side about 5’4, but she was the complete package a nice tight butt, a great body, and DD cups, wearing a dress type thing that was really skimpy and barley reached past her area.

Now Kristina spoke first saying “Don’t worry Brian we’ll take good care of you as long as you behave if not then were gonna have to force you to be our slave and do what ever we want until your mom gets home which isn’t for…. Another 9 hours.”

Ughhhh I thought 9 hours was a long way off this was sure to be a long night. I pleaded with the girls saying “ Come on you got me now let me go you can’t seriously be thinking of keeping me tied up for 9 hours.”

Mia spoke up beaming “Oh trust me we’ve already thought about it and we’ve got the whole night planned out and were gonna have lots of fun.. Which reminds me.” She walked over to Kristina’s dresser and pulled a drawer open and searched through it before pulling out a black thong, walking over to the bed and picking up a pink bandana. “Now we can’t have you complaining all the time now can we?”

I started to argue saying “Mia come on jokes over let me go” but I only got to come before she shoved the thong into my mouth and then tying the bandana in a cleave gag over my mouth and pulling it nice and tight making it impossible for me to spit it back out. Mia then clapped her hands like people do after they do some hard work and taunted “Well our work is done…… don’t go anywhere o wait you can’t.”

The girls then all started to giggle and said they would be back in an hour leaving me all tied up squirming on Kristina’s floor. I tried everything I could to get free but they bound me well and all the ends of the ropes were out of reach. I was able to make it across her room and tried to rub my bonds against the radiator because the end was semi-sharp but it was too thick to cut. I was stuck there and I had no chance of escape and it by the looks of it I had a long night ahead of me TO BE CONTINUED.....

petkata41
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by petkata41 »

Great story. Is there next part?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic