socks : 01 - Sock Bondage (fff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

socks : 01 - Sock Bondage (fff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

socks' stories
01 - Sock Bondage
Story index at the bottom

By socks

Wed May 30, 2007 8:38 pm

SOCK BONDAGE

Hi all, New to the group but have some stories to post and hope that you will find them fun and exciting. Reply and chat with me if you like.
I am Jeremy by the way also known as slave socks:)

I was 14 and already realized that i was subservient to girls.
I had two friends who were sisters, Shawna and Libby. Also a third girl in the fun was named Francie.

I had joked about being tied up a few times by them and hoped it would happen. One day it did.

After school, they picked me up and took me to their house. Their mom and dad worked night, so it was just us.

I really loved being tied up as i had only been able to do it to myself as a younger child, but now someone else was willing to tie me and it was great. Francie/Libby was 16 and in the 11th grade. Shawna and i were 14 and in the 9th grade.

Any way, they asked me how i wanted to be tied up.

"You decide", I said.

So Libby said "Lay down on the bed and be quiet".

They had knee socks and rope. Socks were placed on my hands and they had stripped me to my shorts and shirt. Libby and Francie started tying my hands over my head to the bed post and Shawna was working on my feet. They tugged on the ropes and tighened them as tight as they could, stretching me the full length of the bed. Libby saw what his was doing to me and laughed. Francie had made sure they tied the ropes on my hands very securely.

"He needs to be gagged if we are going to tickle him", Francie said. She then asked Shawna to get some more socks. Francie put her sock covered foot over my mouth.

"Don't speak or we will take pictures and post them everywhere at school!", Francie said.

I kept quiet and Shawna handed Libby the red knee socks. Libby took off the little ankle socks she was wearing and said "open up!". Francie moved her foot and grabbed my nose with her toes. I had to open up for air, then in went Libby's socks. After the socks were in my mouth, packing my mouth fully, the kneesocks were then used to tie around the mouth, so all i could do was mmmmppphh a sound. The girls said "don't go anywhere", laughing at me.

They went into the living room i guess and were making me wait for my torture. I struggled but there was no way i was coming out of the ties. Libby and Francie had done such a god job on my hands, I couldn't reach any knots. Shawna had slip knotted the ropes on my feet so as i tugged they tightened. The socks were in my mouth not nasty socks but worn, i love the way a Dom fem feet smells in her socks anyway any girls feet in socks are wonderful. But i could not get free and could not speak as i awaited my torture of being tickled and humiliated :)

To be continued.
slave socks

if anyone has a similar fetish or any girls with a sock fetish or similar stories please write me and lets chat. Surprised
socks

--------------------------------
Thu May 31, 2007 4:13 pm

I really am trying to get the stories interesting, for all, hope to get some more people to comment.

I think i left off with Francie's foot on my mouth and tied to the bed.

Anyway, I truly did enjoy the experience and will try and make this a little more interesting to read.

Francie, Libby and Shawna came back inside the bedroom and all three set on the bed around me as i was bound tightly i couldn't get away. Francie was sitting on on side Libby the other and Shawna at my feet.

They asked why i really wanted to be tied up.

"Umm i dunno, i just like it", I told them. At the time i was not about to tell them that i really was into girls being in charge.

"Well", Francie said, "since we got you tied up, we are going to just have to have some fun with you. I think we should just tickle you until you can't stand it and tickle you some more".

I hate being tickled and it was truly maddening to be tied and not able to resist or put up a fight. Francie and Libby began tickling my sides and Shawna tickled my feet. Three different pairs of hands on my me tickling me madly while i struggled. I was trying not to laugh but i could not hold it in, it was more of a MPPHHHH laugh because i was gagged with socks and it was muffled. That made them laugh and they continued this about 30 min of an on. Francies was wearing red ankle socks (i love red) Libby had on pink one and Shawna was wearing white knee socks. Francie said lets make him smell our feet. I jumped to attention but that's another story probably not proper here, Francie and Libby both at the same time put their feet on my face forcing me to inhale the aroma of their feet and socks. It was delicious for me since i have a sock foot fetish.

I really enjoyed being under foot and right then and there it became truly my fetish. As they were aware of my situation the games only became more interesting and longer. We continued our tie up games for about a year, so i will have more stories to post. And lots more interesting bondage to come. I would spend hours tied up as they all sat an studied or watched tv. And they wore the socks i asked them to mostly knee hi and the school girls socks. Man i wish i could go back.

Will write more late.
socks

sensitivefeet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sensitivefeet »

Surely a nice situation to be in... from my point of view, at least...
It reminds me that I cheated during a few games when I was younger, just for the pleasure of getting the fate of the loser...
Remind me: once hogtied, just before I placed the ballgag... you said:"Please, anything but the feet"?... Good...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic