kim_bowie : 02 - Caught Snooping (M/FF, MM/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

kim_bowie : 02 - Caught Snooping (M/FF, MM/FF)

Post by Canuck100 »

kim_bowie's stories
02 - Caught Snooping
Story index at the bottom

By kim_bowie

Fiction

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:20 pm

A few weeks ago my friend and I took a trip to Florida to visit her brother who was having a hard time finding work as a magazine writer. We pulled up onto his house in Allison's white BMW and the place looked dismal. The front door was left opened a crack and we brought our luggage in. Patrick sat on the couch watching Sealab 2021 DVDs. He looked as if he were in a daze. His beard was not kept up well and the stains on his shirt gave him a look of moppishness. Patrick stood up and handed Allison and I a Corona. "I really wish I could find stable work," he said. "I'm just glad Mom left me the house after she moved back home or I would have nothing at all." Patrick then began to tell us of his dream article that he was sending to the Rolling Stone magazine. The research piece was an expose on the new Rush album that was going to be released next year. Allison explained to me later that evening that Patrick needed our help to get his article to be featured in the magazine, so I agreed.

The next day Allison and I went to Patrick's office building and went into his cubicle to find some of the research files on his computer. Both Allison and I were wearing blue jeans and t-shirts so we could easily be picked out of the office casual populus around us. We walked into the white building, stepped passed the reception desk with ease, and continued into the main cubicle farm on the first floor. After about three or four minutes of searching for the cubicle with Patrick's last name highlighting the entrance to it. The cubicle was covered with old rock and roll photos and other knick knacks that didn't really seem appropriate for the office. Before we could even switch on the computer a tall man came up behind us.

"Excuse me ladies, but I don't think the two of you are supposed to be here." Allison said "We're just getting a couple flash drives for my brother who works here and we will be on our way." The man then said, "You two need to come with me to the security office to explain yourselves better." We both turned to him shocked. A few moments later we were being led down a white hallway with grey carpeting towards a double doorway. Opening the doors led to a stairway which he led us down. Another brief stroll down a few more constricted hallways led us to the "Security Office" or so it said on the label by the door.

I could tell Allison was not happy with our apprehension. "What? You think you are a cop with that little tin star you have on your breast pocket?" Allison aggressively stated. "Mam, I'm just trying to do my job and if you are going to act hostile toward me I am going to have to restrain you." Allison continued to harass the security guard and I kept quiet. "Mam, don't make me put you in restraints," he implied to Allison. Allison then shoved the officer. Within seconds Allison was flat on her stomach and was placed in handcuffs. "You son of a bitch, I'll have your job for this!" The officer then grabbed a white handkerchief out of his desk drawer and gagged Allison. Her eyes were stunned that he would do such a thing.

"You seem to be more cooperative." He stared at me. I nodded. Allison was trying desperately to make noises under her gag but to no real avail. "Let's go down the hall and talk," he said to me. As we left the room he locked the door behind us trapping Allison in the office. "I hate to be that way but she was being pretty unreasonable." I said yes she was. We walked into a smaller utility room with grey steel racks and cleaning supplies. "So what were you two really doing in here today?" "Well, her brother Patrick Smith works here and we were trying to help him out by getting his thumb drives back home so he could write his research article for Rolling Stone magazine." "Oh, well I know Patrick and he's a pretty cool dude, but I had to make sure you guys weren't stealing any company secrets or anything." We both shared a laugh.

A few moments later his walkie talkie went off. He answered it and his happy attitude quickly turned to one of uncertainty. "Looks like I got to take care of something upstairs." He looked around the room. He left the room and said he'd be right back. Around a minute later he came back carrying Allison with him with her hands still bound in the cuffs. He unlatched the cuffs and took off her gag. "I'm really sorry guys but I can't let you go right now." "But we did nothing wrong," I said. Allison was about to go on another rant but I cooled her down. "Look, I can put you both in the holding cell down the hall or I can leave you two in here until I come back from upstairs." "Are you going to at least tie us up so we don't get away?" Allison asked in a sarcastic tone. "Sure will." I was shocked.

The officer made us face the wall and tied our wrists together with white nylon rope that was found in the utility closet. We were then forced to sit down on the floor and he tied us up back to back. Our ankles were then tied up. White handkerchief gags were then placed in our mouths. Allison and I were definitely stuck together. The ropes were so tight. We both squirmed to get free after the officer left but to no real avail.

More to Come...

-------------------------------
Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:52 pm

Part II

As the door closed behind the young officer we heard the clicking of the lock as he walked away from the utility closet. I immediately started to rub the gag out of my mouth. I heard no noises from Allison except some mmphs from the gag. Around ten minutes went by and finally I managed to get the gag out of my mouth. As the handkerchief hanged around my neck and whispered to Allison, "Try getting the gag off by rubbing it against your shoulder or something." She complied and attempted the same stunt that I had performed. Around ten minutes went by and her gag was finally off. "I can't believe I let him tie us up," Allison said. She must have known that I was pissed off at her. We both struggled to get some slack from the rope. After some more time went by Allison said, "You know, this is kinda neat being taken captive like this and having adventures. "Shut up Allison and keep trying to get free."

I felt as if I was finally getting a little bit loose from the ropes when I heard footsteps come towards the door. A key was inserted into the lock and the door was opened. Two young men were in the doorway with the same security uniforms on as the previous guard did. "Well, looks like Jason left us some presents for tonight." Allison and I were in deep trouble.

More to Come...

------------------------------
Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:02 am

Part III

The two young men surrounded us and looked us over. One of them started to untie us from being back to back which gave me a short sense of relief. As I sat there with my wrists tied behind my back and my ankles tied together my mind began to race to find a way out of the situation. "Let's just put them in the holding cell for tonight and be done with this," one of the men said. "Allison and I prefer to be tied up though," I blurted out. That little statement was to get back at Allison for getting us tied up in the first place.

"Let's separate them." As if in an instant I was whisked away to another room down the dark hallway as Allison stayed in the utility closet with one of the men. The room we entered was a very spacious single room office with no windows however. The man sat me in a chair and began to get some rope out of a duffle bag that he had with him. He then stepped up on a chair and began to tie the rope to a hitching post near the A/C vent on the ceiling. The rope was long and came all the way back down to the desk. The man stood me up and untied my hands and told me to be quiet. The rope that was tied to the hitching post was then tied to my wrists keeping me attached to the post. I thought the length of the rope was about six feet or so. My ankles were then untied and each foot was tied to one one of the legs of the desk on the smaller side width wise. My blue jeans were then unbuttoned and unzipped and pulled down slightly. I was in a semi-spread eagle position with my behind facing the security guard. The man then saw my black grannie panties that reached up to my belly button length wise.

"Let's make sure no one can hear you." A ball gag when then inserted into my mouth and the red ball hovered below my eyes. The man then started kissing my exposed panties.

More to Come...

Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:14 pm

I'm back from my vacation and ready to write.

Part IV

My exposed bottom was being caressed by the security guard's left hand as I moaned into my gag ball. I could tell the young man was getting turned on and didn't exactly know what to do with me. My assumption was that he was a younger 19ish virgin working his first real job. He kept peeling off my jeans slowly and began to kiss my legs. Figuring my granny panties would turn off the horny youth, I figured he would quit eventually but he must have been more old fashioned than I had thought. His hands started to move up to my shirt and breasts. "What's your name little girl?" He whispered in my ear. "Kimmmph" I said still gagged. "Oh, let me unfasten you a bit and free up that pretty mouth." The security guard took the ball gag out of my mouth and I again restated my name.

"Kim huh." The slow torture of ticklish kisses did not cease after I exposed my identity.

More to Come...

Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:00 pm

Part V

Minutes of torturous kisses on my exposed bottom only lead to the young security guard to become more erotic and excited in more ways than one. "So Kim, what do you want to do cause I am running out of ideas on how to torture you." My mind began to race for an idea. "Well, I'm kind of wondering what is happening to my friend Allison down the hallway." The young man giggled and and agreed to the arrangement. I was untied from the hitching post and the excess rope was tied around my legs, waist, and chest. The rope was also used to bind my wrists in front of me. My feet were untied from the table as well and that rope was used to tie up my ankles. My new position left me just as powerless as the hitching post one did. "Let me carry you dear," the man said.

I was carried into the other room where Allison was being held prisoner. The other security guard had tied her to a chair.

More to Come...

----------------------------------
Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:34 am

Part VI

I am glad that the security guard at least had the common courtesy to let me put my jeans back on in the other room because it was fairly cold on the security floor. "What are you going to do to us," Allison said with some sass and upward inflection with her voice. "We can do anything you two want us to do with you as long as you are either in the holding cell or restrained in some way because we never received official clearance to release you girls. That's what snooping around her gets you." The taller of the two men said.

More to Come...

Ok, what should happen to our two damsels? Any suggestions?

-------------------------------
Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:15 pm

Part VII

"Well, I know Kim and I don't mind being tied up, but this rope is kind of uncomfortable. Is there any way we could be tied up with silk scarves or something?" Allison asked. "Hmm, I think we can do that. Hey Paul, run upstairs and see if Candice has anything like that hanging on the coatrack in her office cause I thought I saw some of those there once." Paul nodded and headed back upstairs. "Well until he gets back let's lock you two in the holding cell while I make some coffee." The security officer untied Allison from the chair and she stood up and looked at me with some relief. He then untied my hands and began to walk us down the hallway where the holding cell then became visable.

The officer then opened the white door which revealed a small white room with no cots and a small silver toilet in the corner. We were pushed into the cell and he sealed us in with a loud thud of the lock on the door.

More to Come...