jak20022003 : The Evil Magician (m/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

jak20022003 : The Evil Magician (m/mm)

Post by Jason Toddman »

Retrieved from the old site via Wayback Machine and reposted here feedback and all by request

The Evil Magician

jak2002003
Kidnapped

The Evil Magician
\
Post by jak2002003 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:00 am

The act started, the music played and the lights lowered. The scenery on stage was creepy and depicted an old castle. The Magician appeared from out of a cloud of smoke and a loud explosion. The audience clapped and gasped. His beautiful assistants hovered around him as his act started in the large hall. I was sitting in a front row seat with my friend. The Magician wore shiny black leather jeans and a black silk shirt. The show was amazing, with all sorts of tricks to take your breath away.

About half way through the act the Magician called for a volunteer from the audience. One of his sexy female assistants walked through the audience and she stopped near a young man of about 25 years old. She held his hand as the audience clapped and she lead him to the stage.

As he walked up the stage steps near me I noticed how handsome he was. Tall and lean - looked like he worked out. He was wearing very tight faded old Levis, brown boots, leather jacket and a white dress shirt, tucked into his Levis. He also wore a thick black belt. Now the act continued. There were more explosions and smoke and out of the smoke came 2 guys dressed like bandits, with black masks over their eyes. They ran around the handsome guy from the audience and grab him. They strip him of his leather jacket then they pull out thick rope form a sack and use it to bind the man's wrists behind his back and also several time wound around his upper body and chest! The guy looked worried and looked nervously at the magician who smiled at him and nodded. The audience is laughing. The magician threw a large silk sheet over the 2 robbers and when he pulled at away they had vanished! Applause rose from the audience.

Now the guy is in for another shock. The Magicians assistants wheel onto the stage a large box on a low table. Then the Magician makes a black silk scarf appear from the air and used is to blindfold the guy. The Magician helps tightly bound guy to get up into the box. I notice that the rope around his wrists looks very tight and a long piece or rope hangs down the crack of the poor guys Levis ass, and think to myself I am glad that's not me! He is now sitting in the box, his legs crossed, facing the audience, blindfolded with the black silk scarf. Music is playing as the assistants pull down a cloth blind over the front of the box, hiding the man. But there is a light from inside the box and you can see the silhouette of the guy through the material. You can see him swaying from side to side slowly, as if trying to escape the bonds.

The Magician starts to chant some spell and the box slowly begins to float into the air, still with the silhouette of the guy slowly struggling. The music is placing louder and louder. Now I have drunk too much soda and need to use the rest room. As the show continues I walk towards the door at the side of the stage. As I pass the stage I happen to glance sideways at the act going on. I can see the box with the man floating slowly up. The box has no sides, only the back, top, bottom and the sheet over the front. I can see the man from the audience struggling and I have to take a double look as I can't believe what I am seeing.

The guy is still tied up tight. His blindfold is still over his eyes......but now he also has a huge gag in his mouth! Its another shiny silk scarf, or rather several layered over each other in a wide bandage. It looks like its bulging as if he has something stuffed into his mouth also! He is frantically struggling now, shaking his head from side to side wildly. I can just make out his muffled cries. I glance back at the audience who are all smiling, laughing and clapping. They are unaware of this guys frantic struggles and can not hear his gagged muffled cries because of the loud music.

I sneak closer, making sure I am unseen form the stage. Then I see a black leather gloved had reach out from a curtain behind the man and it is clamped over his gagged mouth. He is dragged, kicking his legs, backwards behind the black curtain.

I am confused and can't comprehend what I have just saw. I go to the rest room and hurry back to the stage. The act goes on and the box is back on the floor, the blind being raised, the man vanished! The audience clap and cheer the Magician pulls out the man's leather jacket from the empty box and hand it to his assistant.

The show goes on and on with more magic tricks and then comes to an end. But the man does not appear again! People start to leave, forgetting all about, or not caring about, that poor guy. My friend got up to go. I tell him to go home without me....telling him I had to visit my Aunt anyway and I'll see him tomorrow. They leave. I stand just outside the door and watch the last of the people leave. The man is not among them! I must look for that poor guy to make sure he is OK. He must have came alone as no one seems to me missing him. I think about him tied up, blindfolded and gagged somewhere, desperate for help. I imagine his frantic desperate thoughts when he realised his was helpless and no one could hear him with the gag and loud music.

xtc
Ancient Skald
Re: The Evil Magician
Postby xtc » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:19 am
Thanks for a well-written story. Is this a stand alone or is there more to come?
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729
jak2002003
Kidnapped
Postby jak2002003 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:44 am
More to come tomorrow...
HuntressofArtemis
TUGs Member
Postby HuntressofArtemis » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:09 am
I want an update!!!
jak2002003
Kidnapped
Re: The Evil Magician 2
Postby jak2002003 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:17 am
I watch as the staff and the Magicians assistants start to clear away the stage. I can't believe what has just happened. I tell myself to just go home...they guy probably was just part of the act and was in on it.....but why the gag and the leather gloved hand? I have to investigate.

I check no one is about and manage to sneak behind stage down a long passageway to the actors dressing rooms. All the doors are open, except one....the one that has a large star and the name of the Magician. I can hear banging and hushed voices coming from inside the room and bend down and peer into the key hole. I see the 2 guys that are still dressed and bandits. Between them standing against the brick wall is the bound, gagged and blindfolded volunteer from the audience. He is wiggling and struggling frantically ......one of the villains has his leather gloved hand over the poor guys gagged mouth, the other is holding more rope and trying to keep their captive still. I hear them tell him to stop struggling and to keep quite if he knows what is good for him.

The other villain orders his helper to quickly tie up his legs. I watch as his legs are roped together tightly at the ankles and knees, all the time the kidnapped guy is struggling and murphing under the gag and leather glove. During the struggle the man's shirts has unfastened and opened up showing off his muscular chest. Then the guy glove gagging the bound man reached down and grabbed something. He throws is over to the guy who has finished binding the man's legs, who starts to pull a shiny satin sack over the man's booted feet and up his legs, until the man is swallowed in the sack, and then, once over the gagged and blindfolded man's head, a rope is tied around the top to seal him in! He is then carried to the other side of the room and pushed into a locker and forced to sit knees up to his chest, on the metal floor. One guy laughs and tells him not to go anywhere, and shuts the door.

Then one of the bandits mobile phones starts to ring...... "yes boss.....yes we have taken care of him real good......no he can't escape boss....OK we are on are way". He knocks on the locker door...."sit tight pretty boy... we'll be back for you later". They laugh and head toward the door. I quickly run and hide behind some boxes stacked against the wall. I watch them pass. Now is my chance to save this guy. I try the door lock..its not locked! I rush in, my heart racing, over to the locker. I open up the door slowly and kneel down next the to sack containing the kidnapped man. I can hear him breathing heavily ..... must be difficult to breath trapped in the sack, gagged with that huge gag and those tight ropes around his chest. I quickly unfasten the rope around the top of the sack and it falls down to his shoulders.

I can smell his aftershave and sweat. He shakes his head from side to side, murphing loudly under the gag. I rush to take off his blindfold. He starts back at me with beautiful wide green eyes, his eyes begging me to help him. I tell him not to worry, I'll soon get you out of there. I begin to unfasten the gag, but the knots are tied to tight. I try to pull the gag down, as he turns his gagged handsome face up to me, but its tied too securely into his mouth. He nods his head down to his body, indicating to me to help him out of the sack first.....I am just about to pull him out of the cramped locker when we hear the villains voices and footsteps approaching the door. I panic and stand up. Murph murph ....the guy wiggles about and stares frantically at me above the gag. "sorry I can't" I say and hide behind some old scenery in the corner of the room, just in time and and door opens and the Magician and the 2 bad guys come in.

The Magician locks the door behind him and then sees the tied up man staring at him. "so this is your idea of secure is it"? he snaps angrily at his henchmen. "Sorry boss, he must have been very desperate to get his head out, we tied it real tight honest".
"no matter, I will just have to do the job myself as usual........hand me that tape".
One guy tosses a roll of thick black shiny tape over the the Magician who starts to tape over the man's eyes, winding the tape many times around his blond haired head. He is moaning into the gag all the time. "we better shut him up more too.......don't want anyone to hear you, do we now my friend"? I sniggers at the man, as the winds more shiny black tape over the man's already gagged mouth, around and around his head. "there that ought to keep you nice and quite". he sneers. and pulls the sack back over the man's head and secured is again with more rope.

There is a knock at the door and in come the sexy female assistants. They are ordered to start taking out the props to the van. Soon the room is cleared apart form a large leather chest standing in the corner. The Magician thanks the girls and tell them he will see them in the next show. They leave. Then the 2 villains open up the locker again and drag the wiggling sack over to the chest, as the Magician unlocks and opens it up. The helpless bound and gagged man is manhandled into the chest and its locked and padlocked shut.

The Magician leans over the locked chest ..."Listen to me by boy....no use struggling as you tied up good and tight.....and you don't want to use up all you air in there.......Oh and don't think about trying to yell for help.....no one will be able to hear you with that big tight gag in you mouth". He bands his knuckles on the top of the chest and nods to his helpers. They put the chest upright onto a 2 wells trolley and wheel the chest out of the room to the waiting van.

My heart freezes and the Magician scans the room with his dark eyes. I hold my breath. Then I hear him leave and shut the door...... I wait several minutes then run out, down the hall.... look out of the window to see the black vans back door slamming shut and the engine starting. I run to my car and start my engine as the van leaves the car park...............
kidnapplz
Postby kidnapplz » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:21 am
OMG love this story. PLZ go on.
And thank you for taking the time to write it.
jak2002003
Kidnapped
Postby jak2002003 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:29 pm
Thank you kidnapplz. This is my newest short story.....not sure how its going to end yet. I have some others, but they are not really suitable for this site as they have sexual stuff. One about a kidnapped cowboy, a back packer in Asia and also some very short stories about bondage in movies. If you are interested we can swap details. Thanks again. More of this story later today.

TUfriend
Bondage Master
Postby TUfriend » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:41 pm
This is so... Captivating*bu dun tss*.
Heil Toddman, the Wonderful Wizard of Odd
I'm a nerd with a dangerous side.

See my most recent TRUE story, "SPL Initiation", here.

Read my most recent FICTIONAL story, "The Birth of a Whovian", here
jak2002003
Kidnapped
Re: The Evil Magician 3
Postby jak2002003 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:38 pm
I follow the black van at a same distance. It drives off the main highway and deep into the country side. I turn off my headlights so they can not see me. Its getting darker and darker, but eventually we reach 2 huge iron gates. the van stops and the electric gates start to open up ........then the van drives in and the gates close. I pull up the car in the cover of some trees and walk up to the gates. I can see up the long driveway, the 2 villains unloading the van....and then carrying the trunk containing the kidnapped guy into the large stone house. The Magician is giving orders and when the van is empty they all go into the house and close the large wooden door. I try the metal gates, but they are locked. I pace up and down thinking about the poor kidnapped victim and what will they do to him. Then I remember my mobile phone in the car. I will call the cops.

I return to the car and dial the police. They think I am making it up, my story about the Magic show and everything sounds stupid as I explain to them. Eventually, after I give them the street name and describe they house, they agree to come...warning me it better not be a hoax. After the call I hear the van again. The gates are opening up and the van drives slowly past me. I can see the 2 bad guys leaving. The gates stay open. I hesitate. Then I decide to go in and take a look about. I remember my gym bag on the back seat, and I quickly change into my dark blue nylon tracksuit pants and dark grey T shirt. If I wear the dark colours, they wont be able to see me in the shadows.

I see the gates start to close. Quickly I run in and alone the long driveway, using the tall trees and bushes as cover. I go up to the stone house. Its very old and grand. There are lights on in the sitting room. I peer in, standing on my toes as the window is up hight. I can see wooden antique furniture and clocks, but no one about. Then I stop a light from the side of the house. Going around I see the light is coming from a small narrow long window just above the ground. Its a window into the basement. I get on my hands and knees and peer in. I am not prepared for what I now see......

I see a stone walled cell, with metal bars for the door, like some sort of jail. I can see other bars and rooms past that one. The room is lit by flaming torches on the wall and I can see the back of the Magician. His leather jeans shining in the flame light and his black satin shirt too. I can hear him laughing evilly, and as he moves away I can see the kidnapped guy. He is standing in the centre of the room, his hands chained high above his head to the celling. His ankles chained apart to metal rings in the floor. His blindfold has gone, but his his still tightly gagged with the tape and silk scarf. He has been stripped of his shirt, boots and socks, now just wearing his tight dusty old Levis and belt. His upper body glistening with beads of sweat and his muscles and six pack flexing as he struggles uselessly in the chains.

The Magician is chanting more spells and the fire leaps in the lamps. He begins to paint on strange symbols onto the struggling man's chest and back, using thick black ink. As the man struggles his Levis begin to slid down and I can see the waistband and top part of his underwear above this thick leather belt. Where are the cops? The Magician throws some sort of water over the man's body and smoke and strange colours fill the room. I hear the gagged man moaning into the gag and shaking his head. I see the Magician grab the man's blond hear and whisper something into his ear. The man yells into the gag. Then the Magician leave, locking the metal barred cell door.

His prisoner lets his gagged head fall onto his chest and I think he is crying. I tap on the window. He looks up at me above is gag....relief in his green eyes. I manage to open the small window...."hey are you OK"? "don't worry I am coming in to get you".....I begin to put a leg through the narrow window and as I do the man begins to struggle wildly and murph desperately into this gag. "calm down .don't worry I can help you". I then notice he is stating hard behind me. too late.............suddenly a leather gloved hand is clamped over my mouth from behind and I am dragged backwards, a cloth pressed over my nose and mouth....smells strange and suddenly I feel weak and stop struggling as I pass out.

TUfriend
Bondage Master
Postby TUfriend » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:30 am
Oooh, this is interesting.

Jack Roper
Bondage Expert
Postby Jack Roper » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:11 pm
Excellent story; reads like a dream sequence. Please do continue, when you have the inspiration and time.
Thank you.
jak2002003
Kidnapped
Re: The Evil Magician 4
Postby jak2002003 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:08 pm
The Magician looks out of his sitting room window as the cop car pulls up outside the huge metal gates and the entrance to his driveway. He looks angry. The gates swing open and the cop car slowly drives up the gravel driveway and stops outside the front door. The bell rings. The magician opens up the front door;

cops "sorry to bother you sir.... but we have had a report of some disturbance at this address and wonder if we can check it out"?
Magician "oh, really, what sort of disturbance....its rather late you know?"
Cops "we got a call for a young man saying he has witnessed a kidnapping here"

The Magician smiles and laughs......."really, well that's crazy...oh well, come on in, you have to do you job, and your quite welcome to look around".

The 2 police officers search the house starting at the attic and working their way down. Now they are lead into the basement by the Magician. The are surprised to see the dungeon type stone walled calls and the metal barred doors and ask why he has them in his basement. The Magician explains that the house was an old mental asylum many years ago, and he has only just moved into the property.....they all think that is interesting, and the cops look into the empty cells. Suddenly the Magician notices one of the kidnapped man's boots on the floor, and he quickly kicks it under a low bench out of sight.

The all go back upstairs having found no one down there, and they assemble in the library room in front of a large bookcase. The cops have no idea that hidden behind the moving bookcase are 2 desperately struggling trussed and gagged men!

I start to wake up from the drug earlier. I am laying face down on the dusty stone floor, my hands tightly tied behind my back and I begin uncomfortably struggling in a tight hog tie. I look around the room and see opposite me the kidnapped man form the stage act. He has been stripped to his white silk boxer shorts and he is bound to a heavy wooden chair. I can see him writhing in the ropes that bind his securely to the chair. Rope around his chest, around his 6 pack too. His hands are tied behind the chair. His legs are tied spread wide to the chair legs at the ankles and knees and the huge tape and scarf gag is still in his mouth.

I realise I am hog tied tightly and then I can hear voices coming from the other side of the wall. I can hear the cops talking to the Magician.

Cops "well sorry to have taken up you time sir. but we do have to respond to all our calls"
Magician "Yes, yes I quite understand, its probably just some stupid teenager playing a prank call...now its rather late, if you don't mind........"
Cops "yes sir, kids will be kids I surpose ...we will say goodnight then."

Quickly I try to yell for help, but all that comes form my mouth is as muffles...........helphhh murphhhh....... Then I realise my mouth is gagged with a bandanna cleve gagging me! We both murph loudly into our gags and struggle, but its no use. We hear the front door close shut and the cop car drive off, my heart sinks.

Then we both look towards the wall, as the bookcase revelves and in walks the Magician. He look very intimidating in his leather jeans, and black shirt. HIs black hair is slicked back and he looks down with dark angry eyes at me. He kneel down and checks my ropes. I murph into the gag and he clamps his had over my gagged mouth and leans his head close to mine.

"well well, what do you suppose I do with you.......you have caused me a lot of trouble with you snooping about"..."but we have till morning to think of your punishment, so sleep tight". He wakes over to the kidnapped man, who weakly struggling. He untied the man's gag and gives him a drink of water from a bottle....."don't want you to get ill.....we need you fit and well for the ceremony tomorrow". ... The man looks up at him.....

"please don't do this....please let me go......I won't tell anyone you kidnapped me I promise". He starts to cry as the Magician stuffs a balled up silk scarf into his mouth and tied another scarf over it to hold it in. Magician "let you go.... oh I don't think so......I have worked too hard to get you here". The Magician checks his ropes and then leave, glancing back at us as the bookcase closes and the light go out............
mikeybound
Master
Contact mikeybound
Postby mikeybound » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:13 am
I love it when a new poster just shows up! Gotta say, I liked how it was observed in the beginning by a 3rd party, too. That hasn't really been done here.
Canuck33
Tied up
Postby Canuck33 » Thu May 10, 2012 9:45 pm
Amazing story! I love how you described the kidnapping victim. Kinda wish I was involved.
Sorry I can't talk now, I'm a little tied up at the moment.
bookl0ver
Master
Postby bookl0ver » Fri May 11, 2012 1:24 pm
moooooooooooooooooooooooooore. please
DIRECTIONER FOR LIFE!
NIALL HORAN'S FUTURE WIFE

Also addicted to slash. ^,^
jak2002003
Kidnapped
Postby jak2002003 » Tue May 15, 2012 9:41 am
I stopped this story as I thought no one was still interested. I will think up some more soon then!
mikeybound
Master
Contact mikeybound
Postby mikeybound » Tue May 15, 2012 1:06 pm
YAY!!!!!!

TUfriend
Bondage Master
Postby TUfriend » Tue May 15, 2012 3:07 pm
jak2002003 wrote:I stopped this story as I thought no one was still interested.
Why would you think that?
I will think up some more soon then!

Yay

jak2002003
Kidnapped
Postby jak2002003 » Sun May 27, 2012 2:12 am
I lay there in the darkness. My limbs aching from the tight ropes of my hogtie. I can hear the other guy breathing heavily through is nose above his gag. After a wile I get me strength back and I start to struggle. But its useless, the ropes are too tight. I try to get my gag out with my tongue, but again its knotted to tightly behind my head. During my struggles my eyes have become accustomed to the gloom of the small secret room. I can now see the man tied to the chair opposite me. He is frantically struggling and grunting into his gag. Then there is a loud 'bang' and he tips his chair over, falling onto the stone ground. murphh.

I have an idea........I start to wiggle my bound body towards to chair tied man. It takes what seems like hours to reach him. Now we are back to back. I use my bound hands to try to unfasten his tied wrists. The rope won't loosen!. But he gets the same idea and I feel my ropes loosening as his fingers pull at the knots. Finally my wrists are free! I quickly untie my legs and rub my sore wrists. Gag still in my mouth I begin to untie his wrists. Once the ropes from his wrists are off he frantically unties his ankles, me helping on his other leg. Then we are free......we both remove out gags and stretch our aching jaws.

I ask the guy his name... its Chris.he informs me. 'look man, we have got to get the '''' out of here , that magician guy is a crazy.. He wants to use me as some kind of sacrifice to get more power. We look around the room Amongst the piles of cloth and junk I spot Chris's jeans and throw them to him. He puts them on quickly as we force open the bookcase and sneak down the dark hall towards the front door. Try the handle........ahhh its locked! We hear footsteps from the other room. 'quickly lets go into the basement'....we rush down a narrow staircase into the old dungeon and find the small window...still open.

I help Chris up to the window, just as the door start to open behind up. Chris looks back once he is out. He reaches his hands down to me.......I start to climb,,,,,,but suddenly I hear a familiar voice.............'just where do you think you are going to?" I yell as a feel hands grab my ankles and pull be back into the cell. I yell to Chris to 'run go......get help...quickly go!" I just see him running off into the gardens as I am forced onto the floor, my arms behind my back, feeling the Magicians leather and satin covered body pressing me down as he reties my wrists despite my struggling..............

'

TUfriend
Bondage Master
Postby TUfriend » Sun May 27, 2012 9:03 am
Finally. I like this.

bookl0ver
Master
Postby bookl0ver » Sun May 27, 2012 10:47 am
me likey
DIRECTIONER FOR LIFE!

kidnapplz
Postby kidnapplz » Sun May 27, 2012 10:51 am
oh yes thank you for contuiren
jak2002003
Kidnapped
Postby jak2002003 » Wed May 30, 2012 10:44 am
Now Chris is running down the driveway and he climbs over the gate, ripping his Levis on the spikes on the top. He runs through the forest blindly stumbling and falling as he goes, getting scratched and dirty, and even more rips in his tight faded Levis. After several hours the sun starts to rise. He sees a town in the distance and stumbles weakly towards it.

Once in the town he walks aimlessly through the high street. People are going to work and taking their kids to school and he is getting many strange looks. People are avoiding him. He looks such a mess, all scratched, bursed and dirty, bare feet and bare chested. His dirty ripped jeans.....people think he is a tramp or some drunk looser. He grabs a lady walking past and asks where he is ...as which the lady yells at him to get his hands off her. Just them a cop car is driving slowly past and sees Chris and the distressed woman. The cops pull over as the lady walks quickly away.

'well now, what have we here, where you going mister?"

"Where the hell am I? What town is this? I have been kidnapped and the Magician has got some other guy too........"

The 2 cops look at each other confused and think the guy is crazy. The tell chris to get into the back of the car and they will take him to the police station. He agrees. Back at the station he is sitting at a desk, being interview by another police man. As they talk, Chris's story seems crazy and the cop is not even trying to understand. The cop look up over Chris's shoulder to see another officer pointing at a poster on the office wall........

He sees on the poster a photo a Chris! The poster warms people to be on the lookout for an escaped 'mental patient'. The 2 cops look at each other and nob. They take Chris to a cell.

"why am I being locked up? I have not done anything wrong" he looks worried and confused.
"Now its just for your own protection ...in you go." The cell door is locked.
Chris paces up and down in frustration before finally sitting down on the bed, head in his hands.

Back in the office a cop is calling the number on the poster, and soon a white van appears in the car park. Chris is bought out of his sell, to his relief, but he freezes as he enters the office.....he sees the Magician and one of his helpers, dressed in white coats, and holding up a straight jacket!

"no no these are the men that kidnapped me" He makes a run for the door, but 2 officers grab him and help and Magician get the struggling Chris strapped into the straight jacket. All the time he is blabbing on about they are kidnapping him, they are imposters.

The Magician smiles at the cops and looks at Chris, as the straight jacks in finally being secured with a thick leather strap between his denim legs.."come come now, there is no need for all this is there? You know you have a nurse waiting in your room to give you your meal". They thank the cops and lead poor Chris out to the van.

"you think you could escape from us did you?" they laugh at him. As the back door of the van is opened Chris starts to struggle again and is punched hard in the gut, forcing him to bend over, showing off his sexy tight levis ass with the thick leather belt running up the ass crack of his jeans. "hey don't make it look obvious" the Magician warns the helper. But no one sees. He is forced into the van and onto the metal floor, his legs kicking in the air as the doors are closed.

The Magician in the driving seat, starts up the van and they drive back to the house. In the back poor Chris is struggling in the straight jacket, and his kicking legs are quickly lashed together at the ankles and knees with wide leather restraints, that buckle tight. He is yelling no no no, help help.....

The Magician looks back at him......'shut him up... I can't concentrate on my driving'.
'with pleasure boss'
no no murphhh......Chris has a balled up cloth shoved into his mouth, then shiny silver tape over his lips to hold in the cloth. murphhh! With a grin the assistant then reaches into a box and pulls out a surgical mask. He puts is over Chris's mouth to hide the gag. murphh. Then he climbs into the passenger seat. In the back Chris gives up wiggling and lays there, tears in his eyes. Helpless.... but his mind is frantically thinking of escape....before its too late..............
Last edited by jak2002003 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
mikeybound
Master
Contact mikeybound
Postby mikeybound » Wed May 30, 2012 11:16 am
God, I hope humanity isn't really that apathetic and stupid.
Karina82
Kidnapped
Postby Karina82 » Wed May 30, 2012 11:49 am
Why do you keep calling Chris Christ?
Karina
A TUG Lover (clearly)
btw I lv fiction stories!
I'm sub
I am not very active on this site anymore
bookl0ver
Master
Postby bookl0ver » Thu May 31, 2012 4:34 pm
you kept calling chris christ, pretty good otherwise
DIRECTIONER FOR LIFE!

jak2002003
Kidnapped
Postby jak2002003 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:42 am
Wow how stupid was I. Must have had other things on my mind. All corrected now!
random
Kidnapped
Postby random » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:40 pm
Amazing story, I do hope you continue.
Life is too short to have regrets.
I may have a strong opinion at times but I respect yours and hope you do the same.
Check out my first story http://tieupgames.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=15159 Comments and suggestions welcome!
Canuck33
Tied up
Postby Canuck33 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:18 am
Great story! I love the open ending, are you going to tell us what happens next?

ps you had a few spelling errors, e.g. "blond hear" instead of "blond head", and a few others, you might want to proof-read everything if you have time. I still enjoyed it. I love magician stories, I already have one posted (The Escapist) and another one coming !
Sacrificiallove
Bondage Expert
Postby Sacrificiallove » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:32 pm
I feel so bad for these guys. Does the man character have a name? And can I make a request that you almost certainly will not grant? I want a woman to come save them! And now everyone's probably saying, "Down with Sacrificiallove's idea, let's make them suffer all the way until the end!" Yeah, but I thought I'd try. It never hurts, right?
The Evil Magician
Advanced search
46 posts
• Previous
Canuck33
Tied up
Postby Canuck33 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:22 pm
I kinda like that idea. Maybe the girl finds them tied up, perhaps in a different locker room (with a full description of their predicament), releases them, and then fights the evil magician and...wins? Bonus if she gets to tie him up, blindfold and gag him with duct tape, and then seal him inside the sack while the other bad guys run away, and the magician is left helpless and up for grabs, literally
mikeybound
Master
Contact mikeybound
Postby mikeybound » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:10 am
Sounds great! But I think I speak for everyone who'd read this when I say a man would be more popular.
Canuck33
Tied up
Postby Canuck33 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:01 am
I don't really care, as long as the victims are male.
Sacrificiallove
Bondage Expert
Postby Sacrificiallove » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:59 pm
Canuck33 wrote:I kinda like that idea. Maybe the girl finds them tied up, perhaps in a different locker room (with a full description of their predicament), releases them, and then fights the evil magician and...wins? Bonus if she gets to tie him up, blindfold and gag him with duct tape, and then seal him inside the sack while the other bad guys run away, and the magician is left helpless and up for grabs, literally

Sounds perfect! Lol. Although I'd love her to get the other bad guys as well.
Sacrificiallove
Bondage Expert
Postby Sacrificiallove » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:00 am
mikeybound wrote:Sounds great! But I think I speak for everyone who'd read this when I say a man would be more popular.

Certainly not everyone. I mean, I would much prefer a woman to save them.
mikeybound
Master
Contact mikeybound
Postby mikeybound » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:05 pm
I'm sure. I just meant...well, this story seems to focus a lot of attention on guys.
Sacrificiallove
Bondage Expert
Postby Sacrificiallove » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:17 pm
mikeybound wrote:I'm sure. I just meant...well, this story seems to focus a lot of attention on guys.

Tied up guys, yes. Hero guys, not yet. And there's been virtually no women so far, so I say, a heroine would rock!
mikeybound
Master
Contact mikeybound
Postby mikeybound » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:39 pm
Sacrificiallove wrote:
mikeybound wrote:I'm sure. I just meant...well, this story seems to focus a lot of attention on guys.

Tied up guys, yes. Hero guys, not yet. And there's been virtually no women so far, so I say, a heroine would rock!

Then make your own. Just remember who's writing the story...and what he wants.
Sacrificiallove
Bondage Expert
Postby Sacrificiallove » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:19 pm
mikeybound wrote:
Sacrificiallove wrote:

Then make your own. Just remember who's writing the story...and what he wants.

Yeah, I know. I'm just stating what I would like, with absolutely no hope or reason to believe that the poster will actually write it this way.

And I have actually written my own stuff. It's just that I get tired of always writing and I wish for once someone would write something where the heroine saves the day. Like literally, no one, and I mean no one, at least not that I've seen, writes the kind of stories that I do.

Anyway, to the poster. Write what you want to. I will read it.
tman
Kidnapped
Postby tman » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:41 am
please finish
Boys tied up can look AWSOME

Cowboy
Kidnapped
Postby Cowboy » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:43 am
Are you going to continue????
Tugsfan
Master
Postby Tugsfan » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:22 pm
More
A very good roleplayer, waiting for play with you
jdpeter
Kidnapped
Contact jdpeter
Postby jdpeter » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:48 pm
Excellent story dude. Specially for being unwilling captives. The evil magician is a plus. i dont like straightjackets, but the story is really good. keep on going
jak2002003
Kidnapped
Postby jak2002003 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:34 am
Eventually Chris stops struggling out of exhaustion, and he lays out on his back, breathing heavily through his nose over his gagged mouth. The van drives fast towards the old house. Chris is so tired and is resigning himself to his fate.....whatever it may be. But he suddenly notices that the back van doors are not locked properly. There is a tiny gap through which the daylight is shining.

He looks over towards the driver and his helper. They are talking and arguing as usual and not paying attention to him. He slowly wiggles down towards the rear doors. Its a hard job, going so slowly so as not to be noticed by his kidnappers. Its also very uncomfortable, the tight straight jacked restricting his movements, and the leather strap fastened between his legs is running up his levis ass crack, and squashing his package.

He brings his bound legs up into the air, feet level with the back doors... just as the van is stopping right outside the big iron gates of the magicians house. With what strength he has left he give the doors a hard kick,... nothing..

The magician and his helper quickly look around.........just as Chris gives a second hard kick with his bound feet....which causes the back doors to swing open!!

Quickly he wiggles out, get his feet onto the road, and manages to stand up...

Meanwhile the magician orders his henchman to get out and grab Chris quickly.....

Chris can see a red car driving towards the van. He starts to hop frantically out into the road to stop the approaching car. He looks over his shoulder to see the henchman running towards him... Chris starts to hop faster.. being careful not to loose his balance. The driver of the car break hard just a few feet away form the sight of the man in a straight jacket and surgical mask hopping down the road in bare feet and tight dirty ripped Levis!!!! Chris is frantically murphing for help under his mask... but the gag is making his cries into soft moaning.

Chris gets to the car, and throws himself over the front of the car... his masked face to the window... through which a shocked woman stares at him with a terrified look on her face.

''MURPHHH MMURRPHHH!!'' Chris pleads for help under his gag, his eyes wide and pleading. Chris shakes his head from side to side to try to get the mask off so the lady can see he is gagged. But the henchman is on him, pulling him to his feet and dragging him murphing and struggling back to the van.

The lady reaches for her phone to call the police.....just as the magician gets to her car window and taps on the window, with a smile on his face (still dressed as the doctor in white coat). The lady turns her head to look at the Magician just as the mask falls from Chris's face, and he shakes his gagged face towards her.....as he is being roughly shoved into the van..

The driver winds down the window and starts yelling at the Magican, asking him what is going on, and she is going to call the police. The magician apologizes to the lady, explained that he is so sorry and that the man in back is one of his mental patients going for treatment... The lady is still shook up, but she falls for his story.......but she says she is going to report this incident , as its disgusting a dangerous mental patient could be on the loose.

The magician again says how sorry he is, and begs her not to report him, it would ruin his reputation... he hands her some money from his wallet (a substantial amount), and the lady agrees she will forget the whole thing.

She drive away.........As the now very angry magician storms back to the van, where his assistant is busy holding down a struggling Chris.

''I have had just about enough of all this messing about......we are running out of time......and we are taking too many risks''. He looks down at Chris..........

''As for you my young man... I have been too kind to you, you are going to have to learn who is boss around here''.

He grabs a needle and a bottle from the shelf in the back of the van. Then he orders the henchman to hold the boy still. Chris shakes his head and yells and murphs into his tight gag as the Magician give his an injection in his arm to put him to sleep. Chris struggles, his eyes close, and then he goes limp under the man holding him down.

''Now lets get into the house... we have to perform the ceremony tonight .. or else we have to wait till the nest full moon''.

The van starts up again and drives through the opening gates towards the old house.

Down in the cells I hear the van returning. I turn my gagged and blindfolded head towards the sound coming through the window. I hear their conversation, and my heart sinks knowing they have managed to re capture Chris.

I struggle in my bonds. I am standing back against the damp slimy stone wall, my wrists chained above my head and my ankles and knees also chained. I am having to stand on my tip toes and my body is aching. My T shirt is dirty and ripped, and my shiny nylon tracksuit pants are soaked in sweat and are clinging to my muscly legs. My shoes and socks have been removed when my legs were chained together.

I give up against the hard metal chains and drop my head, my mind racing to know what will happen to us both later that night... and if I will even see Chris or get out of this place.
Tugsfan
Master
Postby Tugsfan » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:26 pm
Very good story, please more of this. Is a very good one, something new than the other stories.
A very good roleplayer, waiting for play with you
Lake Lover
Tied up
Postby Lake Lover » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:25 pm
Writer's block, or a lengthy eclipse of the moon?

Whichever, The Evil Magician was a great read, and would make a good movie.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

An excellent story still awaiting a conclusion.
Thanks for posting!
Deleted User 2475

Post by Deleted User 2475 »

This is so sexy. I wish it could continue.
Deleted User 3241

Post by Deleted User 3241 »

Why did nobody finish this?! It so hot and good! :o
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

Please continue this story, to one person.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

dahanband wrote: 5 years ago Please continue this story, to one person.
I'm not the original author, and i'm unsure the actual author is still attending this site.
Area51su
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Area51su »

Jee, good work! Is one of my favorite
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

This story is incredible! I wish I was Chris in this scenario! Does anyone know jf the author is still on the site? Or if there is more to this story? Id love to see an ending! 😁
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic