Jessie 03 - Punishing my Sister (f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Jessie 03 - Punishing my Sister (f/f)

Post by Zek_ »

Jessie - Punishing my Sister (f/f)

Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:36 am

Hey it's Jessie again If you recall, my last story was how I got revenge on my sister Lily. Several people have messaged me asking for my revenge on Amy. So, here it is XD

Although it was several weeks later, I was still wanting revenge on Amy (12) for helping Lily (10) to tie me up and leave me.

I had waited for the right moment, i.e. when Lily was out of the house, and could not interrupt my plans. Finally the day came (I think Lily was at a sleepover at a friend's), and knowing she would not be there in the morning, I put a plan into action. I set my alarm on early, and the night before gathered tape from the kitchen, as well fishing out the skipping ropes from the shed. Revenge would soon by mine

As expected I woke early, say about sevenish. I picked up the supplies and crept slowly across the landing, carefully opening the door to Amy and Lily's room. Amy appeared to be fast asleep on the bottom bunk, wrapped tightly with a bare foot sticking out the end.

I put my equipment next to the bed on the floor, and stroked a fingernail down the sole of Amy's foot, making her giggle softly and pull it under the duvet. (Unlike Lily, Amy is deathly ticklish, even more so than me XD ) I decided to tie her arms first, as starting on her ankles would be worse if she awoke.

I pulled the blanket down from her neck slowly, so as not to wake her. I then very very slowly moved her arm up. I was very nervous at this point; although I knew Amy was not a light sleeper as such, a sudden movement could easily wake her.

However I managed to tightly tie her right wrist to the post of the bed. She then turned slightly, pulling on her knot, sighing, but thankfully did not wake. The next arm I did slightly quicker, getting more worried. However once that was done I was know in the clear- she was now helpless.

If she did wake now, she could squirm or kick as much as she liked, I could easily tickle the energy out of her with little effort Next for the ankles. I decided I'd pull the whole duvet of her first, so I could get her more easily. It came off easily, luckily she was not lying on any of it.

She was wearing a night vest, and pyjama bottoms (can'r remember what colour). I was pleased she was wearing a night-vest; it meant her armpits were exposed and highly vulnerable to tickling XD I only had one skipping rope left now, not enough for both feet to be tired separately. I contemplated tying them together, but then remembered how I got Lily- using dressing gown cords.

Amy's dressing gown was on the floor just next to me! I de-corded it and held her ankle by the post tying the cord around both. And then repeated the process with the other one, although with the skipping robe. Now I had a victim completely at my mercy!

I considered gagging her, but decided agianst it. Feeling somewhat sadisitic that morning, I wanted to hear her laugh and beg I decided I would put a t-shirt or something over her head though as a blindfold after she'd woken.

I moved the chair in the room to the foot of the bed, so I would be comfortable whilst torturing her feet. I then placed a fingernail on both my younger sister's helpless feet, and simultaneously drew them down to her heel, making her giggle and squirm, somewhat more than she had when I'd stroked just the one.

The knots however continued to hold I then started quickly tickling both her soles with both hands, making her giggle, and then laugh as she started pulling more on her bonds. She was asleep to begin with, but soon after laughing her eyes opened. I continued tickling her feet though, which of course made her to continue laughing, as well as now thrashing about (like me she couldn't stand being tickled) I think she tried saying something, but she was laughing so hard I wasn't sure.

"Aww is someone a little ticklish", I teased, knowing full well her ticklishness. I continued for a minute or so longer and then ceased.

"Jess what the hell!" she said, annoyed for some reason.

"Hey you were the one who tied me up the other week!" She looked confused for a minute, before replying,

"Oh that, that was like a month ago. It was Lily's idea anyway!".

"So?" I said, giving her an evil look and then resuming the foot tickling, but not as scratchy.

"Hahahah Jess stop! Haha please!" I paused. "Anyway, I never tickled you!"

I couldn't think of a reply, so instead walked around and sat just next to her,pulling her vest up a bit. She looked nervous.

"Jess, don't even think about it!". I just smiled, and began lightly tickling her stomach. She immediately burst out into ticklish laughter, as my hands then started digging into her ribs and sides. I continued for several minutes, watching her squirm and pull on the rope, as well as going into silent laughter. I decided to give her a break as she looked like she needed it; she was covered in sweat and looked tired from all the laughing.

"Learned your lesson?" I smiled triumphantly at her.

"Yes yes. I won't do it again", she breathed heavily, "now please untie me".

"Hmmm," I said slowly, "depends on who's the best sister in the world".

"You are, whatever". She said, glaring.

"And on who's going to be my slave all week?", I teased

"What? No way!"

"Fine then", I grinned evilly, and started tickling her very sensitive and bare underarms.

"Mwahahahaha okay, okay! Hahaha stop, anything you want! Hahaha!" she barely managed to say through her laughter, as she squirmed around.

"I win then?" She nodded reluctantly. "Hmm okay. I guess you've had enough... I was going to use this tape for something, but you look a little tired."

I gave ribs a quick poke, making her squeal, and then began to leave the room.

"Wait, you can't leave me! Lily will find me! Jess, please!"

I just smiled at her for a moment, and then left, deciding to go back to bed.

A while later I heard Lily return from the sleepover. I heard her go into her room, and the sound of voices. After five minutes or so, I heard screams of laughter. I smiled to myself, knowing full well how Lily would take advantage of her ticklish big sisters predicament XD