Amanda: 04 - The Robbery Game (f/ff, F/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Amanda: 04 - The Robbery Game (f/ff, F/fff)

Post by Zek_ »

The Robbery Game (f/ff, F/fff)
By Amanda

That Saturday afternoon I went over to Sarah's house to play with her. She had called earlier about how she was stuck cleaning the basement, but she would get a hold of me after she was done. Her mom met me at the door and told me that she was done with her chores, but she hadn't come up yet.

"Sarah, Amanda's here." she called down the stairs. There was no answer.

After a while, Stacy stuck her head out of the basement door and said," She's kinda busy right now. Hi Amanda!" she said, waving at me. I waved back, more than a little confused.

Sarah's mom looked confused too but said," Hi Stacy. I didn't know you were down there."

"I came in through the outside door." Stacy replied.

"Alright then, go on Amanda. Have fun."

I hopped down the stairs and met Stacy at the door. She held it tightly closed and waited until Sarah's mom was gone," Can you keep a secret?" she whispered. I nodded, so she motioned with her finger for me to come inside.

"What's going on?" I asked.

That's when Sarah came hopping around the corner. She was tied up at hands and feet with some jump ropes; the plastic ends clacking on the hard concrete floor as she hopped. She had a wide piece of old white cloth tied over her mouth like a gag. In spite of that, I could hear her giggling at my reaction.

"We're playing cops and robbers, and I'm the robber!" Stacy announced. That's when she grabbed me and tried to tie up my hands with a piece of rope she had hidden on her. I pulled myself loose pretty fast because I was just a little stronger than she was, turned around and looked at her.

“If you want me to play, ask first! ” I shouted.

“Keep it down.” Stacy warned,” Sarah’s mom thinks we’re cleaning the basement. If she finds out what we’re up to, she’ll freak.”

“No she won’t. She’s seen Sarah and me tie each other up all the time.”

“Really?” Stacy asked wide-eyed.

“Yep.” I replied and Sarah nodded in unison,” So why don’t we finish cleaning up down here, then we can play a longer tie-up game and not have to worry about her mom.”

“Sounds like fun to me,” Stacy said after some thought. We untied Sarah and together we cleaned up the basement. There some books and magazines on the floor that Sarah’s mom wanted picked up and boxed so we did that. There were some old clothes that belonged in a trunk by the fruit cellar shelves so we gathered all of them up, folded them and tucked them away. Lastly, Sarah and I swept the concrete floor before Stacy mopped up the worst of the spills .

With the work done, we sat down to discuss the tying up game. Since Stacy had decided she wanted to be the robber, we thought it would be all right to let her have first crack at it. Sarah and I would be the robber’s victims for the first round, then Stacy or Sarah would switch off so we would all get a turn at being the robber.

We were going to use the jump ropes for the tying part until Sarah got up and walked over to her dad’s worktable. She dug around underneath and came up with a handful of old cotton rope, like a clothesline.

“Mom hasn’t needed this since we got the new dryer so, I’m pretty sure we can cut this up for ropes.” She said. After we checked with her mother just to be sure, we went to the next step of the tying, gags.

Sarah’s mom came through once more and pointed out the old trunk full of clothes we had just re-filled, ”There’s bound to be some old scarves and handkerchiefs in there. Just be sure that you put everything back.”

We promised we would and after some careful rummaging we came up with three silky scarves, a big white handkerchief and a huge red bandanna for the robber to tie over her face like a mask. With that, plus the cloth Sarah was already using for her gag, we were in business.

“Don’t we need a gun?” Stacy asked,” All robbers have guns and it looks lame to just point your finger at someone.”

“True.” I added, making a face. Sarah’s mom was kinda weird because although she approved of us playing tie-up games here and there, she didn’t let even plastic guns into her house. We were stuck.

“I have an idea.” Stacy said suddenly,” I can use that old plastic ball bat I saw over in the back corner. If you don’t do what I say, I’ll knock you over the head!”

“Cool, but just knock gently, I don’t want to get hurt.” I said. She nodded and went to get the bat. She came back with it and gave Sarah and me a few experimental taps over the head. It didn’t hurt that much so we agreed it would be fine as the robber’s weapon.

That settled, Stacy gathered up the cut pieces of rope, the pieces of cloth and tied her mask on over her face. She went to a dark corner of the basement out of sight.

“Are you a chasing robber or a grabbing robber?” Sarah asked nervously.

“You’ll just have to find out.” Stacy called from her corner,” Now walk around like you don’t see me. Pretend you two just came home from school or something.”

“Okay.” We replied and walked around the basement, pretending we were cleaning it like we had been earlier. I kept an eye out for Stacy because even thought I wanted to be surprised, I didn’t want to be that surprised. Sarah was carrying a box off to the other side of the basement when it happened. Stacy slipped up behind me and hit me over the head.

I lay on the floor like I had been knocked out and Stacy came up and started tying my hands up behind me. She was pretty quick about it, but the knots weren’t tight at all. After she had my wrists tied, she folded up this red scarf and tied it over my mouth like a gag.

“Get up. Walk so I can act like I’ve carried you away.” She whispered into my ear and I did it. We walked back over to the dark corner of the basement and I sat on the floor. She tied my feet together side by side and I lay back like I was still unconscious.

Sarah came back at the right moment and gasped in shock,” Amanda?” she called, with a tremor in her voice,” Where are you?” Sarah walked around and around the basement calling my name and pretending to look for me. On the third round Stacy came up behind her and put her hand over Sarah’s mouth.

“Come here kid.” Stacy grunted as she grabbed Sarah,” I’ve got your friend and if you don’t want to see her get hurt, you better come with me.”

Sarah surrendered and let robber Stacy take her to where I was tied up. Sarah gasped in horror at the sight of me all tied up and this time just becoming conscious,” What did you do to her?”

“The same thing I’ll do to you, if you don’t shut up and cooperate.” Stacy tied Sarah’s hands up behind her then tied a blue scarf over her mouth as a gag. She made Sarah sit on the floor and tied her feet up too. After Sarah was seated, Sarah acted like she was searching our pockets for money. She pocketed the phantom money and said, ”If you two move or scream, I’ll pound you till there’s nothing left to identify.” We nodded and Stacy slipped away quietly.

After that we pretended to fight with the ropes and try to get loose. Stacy had done a pretty bad job with the knots so getting loose would have been ultra-simple if this wasn’t a game.

Suddenly Stacy came out from around the corner. Her hands were tied behind her back with cotton rope and in place of her robber’s mask was a tightly tied piece of thick white cloth for a gag. Sarah’s mom followed not long after wearing Stacy’s bandit mask.

“I found this robber in the basement,” she said with a smile in her voice, ”So I thought I would look and see if the robber had tied anyone up down here. Good thing I did cause I’m the head robber and I hate when my assistants leave witnesses.”

Sarah’s mom made us untie ourselves and then turn our backs to her. She took the ropes Stacy had used and tied our hands behind us for real this time. If she weren’t my best friend’s mom, I’d swear she was a kidnapper because she made the knots so very tight. After our hands were tied, she folded up the cloths were had on for gags into neat, thick bands and re-gagged us. She made all three of us sit on the floor and tied our feet together. Robber and robbed were now prisoners together.

“Now I put a pair of scissors on top of the trunk where the old clothes are.” She said as she checked the ropes to make sure we had circulation,” I figure it will take one of you about twenty minutes to reach it with your hands and feet tied. Once you three get loose I have some ice cream for you for doing such a good job on the basement. And Sarah, next time you want to play a game like this, let me know first. There might come a time when I’ll have to leave for the store and or something were to happen, someone could get hurt- agreed?”

Sarah nodded and her mom smiled at us and walked away. It was closer to a half-hour before Sarah managed to crawl across the floor to the scissors to cut us loose, but when we got upstairs her mom served us some ice cream with whatever we wanted on it and all was well.