Laura - Babysitting (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Laura - Babysitting (m/f)

Post by Zek_ »

Babysitting (m/f)
By Laura

The last time I baby sat a kid was about 17 years old. I was using the couples computer, talking to a friend on AIM. The boy I was babysitting was named Todd. He was a very quiet and well-behaved kid. He was very sweet and always nice, albeit a little on the meek side.

I had just shut off the computer and gotten out of the chair. I turned for the door and there he was. He had a small plastic bandit mask over his eyes, however it was cocked to one side. In his right hand there was a Plastic revolver with a red cap on it.

He was wearing some very old cowboy boots, they went up to his knees. Drooped over his left shoulder and gripped by the corresponding hand, was a huge bundle of old rope, the kind you would see in a western.

In his high pitched voice, he chirped "Stick 'em up Lady! This is a robbree' !" Then menaced me with the toy gun.

I was having trouble holding back my laughter, he looked adorable and goofy at the same time. I reached for the sky and said "Oh no! You got me." He motioned me to go to his room. He deepened his voice, and ordered me to get down on the ground. Once I was sitting, he pulled my wrists together and started looping the rope around them.

I thought to myself, I'll just let him have fun, then when I get bored, I'll work free. When he finished my wrists, I found out I wasn't going any where soon, he tied them incredibly well. When I realized this was going to be harder than I thought, he was wrapping great lengths of the rope around me, pinning my arms to the side.

With each pass, it got tighter. "Hey now! Let me go, sir!" I told him, but he wedged an old bandana in my teeth and tied it off behind my head. Then he pulled a larger red bandana over my mouth and knotted that behind my head, also. After a few more minutes, He had my legs securely bound up in rope.

I struggled and fought, but couldn't get free. I mmphed into the gag and begged for freedom from the pint-sized villain. "good day ma'am!" and he waddled out the door.

I thought I had been duped. I struggled and rolled around but couldnt get free. The rope was very tight and I yelled into the gag. I was starting to get angry when Todd came back in, this time sporting a sheriff badge only. He looked at me and shock and proclaimed "Who did this?!" and untied me.

But, when he got to my wrists, he quickly put a pair of toy handcuffs on me, and left my gag on. "Looks like the owners caught themselves a young girl bandit." And he dragged me into their living room. Kidnapped and framed for a robbery! Jeez! He uncuffed me and ungagged me there and smiled with a bright, funny grin.