Anonymous - A Scare Turned Out Exciting (f/m, m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Anonymous - A Scare Turned Out Exciting (f/m, m/f)

Post by Zek_ »

A Scare Turned Out Exciting (f/m, m/f)
By Anonymous

Hello. I'm 15, and has been interested in bondage for years. I;ve practiced self-bondage, but have never gotten tied up before...until a few weeks ago.

I guess I'm "good looking", as some girls thought. Well, a few weeks ago, a friend came over, cuz she wanted to do things. She always joked about loving me, but I seriously had a crush on her. Lets call her Kattie. Anyways, I'm a VERY horny kid, and she knew that.

When she came over, she had a bag with her. I asked her what is was for, but she replied, "You'll see". I asked her what we were going to do today, and she said we'd stay at my place for an hour. I thought she wanted to have sex or something...so I quickly repied with YES! She said, "Alright, lets play a little game. A tie up game. Ok?" I said , "Alright!".

She told me to lay on my back on my bed. She pulled out a ton of ropes from her bag. She then started tying my wrists together making nots at every 2 wrap-arounds.

She then took another rope and tied it through the tight middle, pretty much cutting off my blood circulation. I said, "Ouch." But then she mocked by saying, "Ohh...Poor baby!" She did the same to my ankles. She then tied my knees together and tied a rope around my torso and wrists. When I thought she was finished, I began to struggle.

"What are you doing? I'm not even done!" she said. I replied, "What? Not done?! I don't think I can get outta this too soon ya know!!"

"Wow! You're fiesty! YOu do know you talk to much, don't you?" she said. I started by saying, "Huh? Well..." She pulled out a few pieces of cloth and a bandana from her bag. "Wait!" I said, "You never said anything about ga- mmmph..mmmph!!!mmmmph!!" She stuffed a few pieces of cloth in my mouth and tied the bandana around me head.

Kattie then said, "Ahhh!! There you go you widdle widdle babyy!" I grunted under my gag and rolled my eyes at her. She knew I wasn't mad. She pulled out another long piece of rope and tied one end to my ankles and then another to my wrists, thus creating a hogtie. I had ZERO slack, and was struggling yet again.

Kattie then said, "Now quit that real quick. This might hurt." I let out a whimper from my gag as she rolled me off my bed onto the floor. It hurt a little, but it kinda gave me some slack. She then rolled me into my closet. She then inspected the knots, and saw I had some slack, so she tightened them, making my grunt againt under me gag.

She said, "Have fun in there baby!" as she closed the closet door. I remained in there for almost an hour, when she came in and untied the ropes that hogtied me she then untied my ankles, knees, and torso. She kept my hands bound behind my back and she kept my gag on.

I sat on my head next to her, as we watched some TV. I whimpered under my gag as a sign for her to take it off. "Ooops, sorry there. I just kinda liked the feeling of you not talking! Hehehe!" I rolled my eyes as she pulled off the bandana. I spit out the pieces of cloth.

I asked her what we were doing, and she said we're going to the mall with some of her friends. She untied me a lil' later and we went to the mall.

She told her girl-friends what she did to me, and all of them kinda gave me a little smile and a few replied, "Hehe. Maybe we gotta try that to you! Hehehehehe!!" I was sooo embarrassed. I swore I'd get Katie back!!

...and I did a couple of days later.

Katie came over and she said she had to go to the bathroom. As she went, I grabbed her ankles and pushed her to the ground. She gave off a Damsel in Distress Scream like, "Help me!! AAh!!!" I cupped my hand over her mouth and threw her on the bed. "What are you doing?" she asked. I quickly repied, "Payback."

I flipped her over and started tying her wrists with rope, almost the same way she did mine. I took a sock outta my drawer and gagged her with it. I put duct tape over the rest of her mouth. MMMPPPHHGGG was all that came out. I tied her elbows together then. Then I tied her ankles togehter, then her Knees, then her big toes. I then made an effective hogtie. I turned on the Spanish channel (we live in California, so we don't speak spanish!)

She let out a ton of grunts, moans and squels from under her gag, but I paid no attention. I left her in there for another hour when I finally intied her. I told her it was payback and she understood. She swore she'd get me back, and I'm excited and wating.