Bondage Guy - Screwed Over (m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bondage Guy - Screwed Over (m/ff)

Post by Zek_ »

Screwed Over (m/ff)
By Bondage Guy

A few months ago, on a hot day, me (BG) and my two friends Sara and Christy were walking to the nearby 7 eleven to get some sodas. To describe, we're all 13. I have blonde hear and I'm short and I'm a guy. Sara had blonde hair also, and was about average height. Christy was short with brunette hair. I was wearing a tshirt and jeans. Sara was wearing a white tank top, red pants, and platform sandals. Christy was wearing a red tank top, black pants, and red flip flops.

Well, we then returned back to my house, where my parents were gone for the day at work.

Me: Whatta wanna do?

Sara: I dunno. It's soo hot out!

Sara then kicked off her sandals and giggled. Christy then did the same.

Christy: Ah. That felt better.

I then decided to also take off my shoes, and then my socks. I took a sip of my soda, when Sara asked.

Sara: You guys wanna play a game or something?

Christy: What kinda game?

Me: Yeah, what kinda game? (sarcastically)

Sara: Well, I dunno. Something to pass the time.

Me: How about a game of hide and seek?....but with an added bonus to make the game last longer.

Christy: Whatta mean?

Me: Ok, whoever gets caught, gets tied up and STAYS tied up until they release themselve(s).

Christy: Uhh-

Sara: Ok!

Christy: Alright, I guess.

I tried not to sound excited, but boy I was! Luckily, we played iny-meny-miny-moe to see who was to hide, and luckily I got to seek!! So anyways, I counted to 100 and Christy and Sara both hid, clad in tank tops, pants and barefoot. Well, it was time for the search!...

I came into my bedroom which was not too far away from where I was counting. I walked into my room, and looked under my bed to find a suprised Christy. Her eyes grew wide when I found her. She quickly got out from under the bed, but I jumped and caught her, tackling her to the ground. Since we were prepared to have "tie ups", I led the disappointed small Christy into the den, where some cloth strips where on the couch. I then casually pushed her onto the couch.

Christy: Jeez! EAsy there! (sarcastically)

I begain tying her hands behind her back nice and snug. I then sat on the couch next to her and put her barefeet on my lap. I began tying them together at the ankles nice and snug. I then got off the couch, and yelled for sara to re- hide somewhere, and Christy had been caught. I heard some laughter coming from down the hall. Christy sarcastically screamed "Sara, he's coming after you next!" when I turned at her with a funny face. I then walked over to her and said.

Me: We can't have you telling Sara that I know where she is, can we?!

I casually reached for a strip of cloth on the couch, when Christy started whrithering around.

Christy: Wait wait wait!! Please, don't gag me- mmpppphhggg!! mmmmppppphhhhhggggg!!!

I successfully cleave gagged that gorgeous brunette, while she squirmed and mmpphhed on the couch. Sara, after hearing this commotion, thought the game was over, and walked out to the den where Christy was on the couch, tied up securely, gagged, and squirming like the perfect Damsel in distress. Sara then looked at me wide eye'd and said.

Sara: What the heck?! Hehe...awww..poor poor christy. Hehe. So, how long we gonna keep her tied up like this?

Her words than came to a stop when came up next to her and said.

Me: I dunno...but atleast she'll have company cuz the game ain't over yet!

I made the barefoot Sara kneel down on her red pants, with her hands behind her back. I then tied her wrists together like I did with Christy's. I then also tied her ankles together like Christy's also. Then I stood Sara up, and stood christy up, and made the two barefoot, bound girls stand back to back.

Sara: Now what are you doing?

Christy: Mmpphhgg!! MMppphhggg!!

Me; YOu'll find out.

I then tightly cleave gagged sara, causign some of her hair to get under the gag. She then gave me a disturbed face and mmppphhed like crazy. I was gonna decide on tying them together, but thought against it as I made them both lie on the ground. I then hogtied both of them, and watched them whither and squirm and mmpphh on the ground like crazy, with their toes dangling in the air.

After a few hours they escaped, and swore they'd get me back. I just thought I was "following" the game!