J.J. - The Wrestling Game (f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

J.J. - The Wrestling Game (f/f)

Post by Zek_ »

The Wrestling Game (f/f)
By J.J.

This all happened last year at my friend's house. I'm not into using real names, so I'm making them up. The first girl, lets call her Kalie, and the second girl, lets call her Jenny were both 16. Kalie is very cute, about 110 pounds, 5'5", brown hair, very cute face, and nice legs. Jenny is small...90 lbs, 5'1", skinny, brown hair, cute face. I'm 16...but my attributes aren't important..you just wanna hear the story.

It was a cool summer day, and I was with Kalie and Jenny over at Jenny's house. Everyone was really bored, so we decided to get a little drunk...not much though. After that, I was a little tipsy...and Jenny and Kalie were not drunk...but far from sober.

Jenny's mom had a bunch of mats on the floor from doing yoga, and Jenny and Kalie started wrestling...which turned me on a lot. Me, being the horny teen I was (and still am), said they should have a wrestling match...where you try to tie each other up. They both laughed, but to my suprise, agreed! I went into Jenny's garage and got some clothesline rope, and then got 3 bandanna's from Jenny's room (light blue, red, and black).

Kalie and Jenny both changed in the bathroom into more "comfortable" clothes. Kalie was wearing grey baggy sweats and a white long-sleeve tight shirt, while Jenny was wearing shiny blue pajama bottoms and a white tank top w/ a bare midriff. Both were barefoot. I cut the clothesline into about 10 equal strips of rope. and placed the gags next to the map w/ the rope.

They got on the mat...and started chuckling. I pretty much asked if they wanted to do this, and they did...so I said "GO!!" and it started!!

Jenny lunged after Kalie, but Kalie (being a bit bigger) was able to push her down and pin her to the mat. Kalie looked like she was dominating until Jenny wrapped her feet around Kalie's waist and hung on tight. Kalie threw Jenny up and down onto the mat until Jenny finally released her grip from being exhausted after being slammed against that mat. Kalie took advantage of this and flipped Jenny onto her back and began tying her wrists together. This one looks like it's over!!

Kalie securely bound Jenny's wrists before Jenny could even squirm away. Kalie did a good job too cuz Jenny wriggled around and wasn't going anywhere. She was still currently on her stomach. Kalie then smooshed Jenny's cheeks together and said "I got you now Bitch!" in a playful voice. Jenny said nothing but grunting, trying to release her bonds. I stated to Kalie if Jenny releases herself, then she becomes the victor! So, as I expected, Kalie got some more rope, and further began binding Jenny.

Kalie grabbed Jenny's small ankles, and started wrapping the clothesline around them over the warm-ups. She then finished if off by cinching it up. Jenny continued to struggle and grunnt.

"Untie me!!" Jenny pleaded

But Kalie took one of Jenny's socks (from her bedroom) and stuffed it into her mouth. She then took the black bandana, folded it, and effectively cleave-gagged Jenny and tied it off in the back. Jenny mmmppphhhhggg'ed through her gagged while me and kalie laughed. Kalie then brought up a question I thought she'd never ask:

"Should I hogtie her?!"

Jenny began to scream through her gag and squirm on the floor hastily. Something along the lines of "mmmppphhh-oh-mmpphhgg-no-you're-mmmpphh-not-mpphhggg"

Kalie grabbed another peice of clothesline, and tied one end to her wrist bonds, then ran it up to her ankles, and back to her wrists. She then pulled it until her fingers were touching her soles of her feet. Kalie then tied it off and examined her handiwork.

Jenny just lay there, squirming and mmpphhgging on the floor, wishing she never tried this game.
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

Love it when the fingers touch the soles of the captive's feet :)
JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnnyRockets »

Do your archives posts come from the old site?
Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zek_ »

JohnnyRockets wrote: 3 months ago Do your archives posts come from the old site?
The stories I'm posting here are from Canuck's old site and various Dreambooks. I appreciate the effort that's gone towards archiving old stories and wish to contribute.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Hehe. She can tickle her own feet now
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic