Fred - Andrea (mmm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Fred - Andrea (mmm/f)

Post by Zek_ »

Andrea (mmm/f)
By Fred

Andrea lived right across the street from me.She was 2 years older then us much more mature and she had great legs which we all admired.She was always very pleasent

,but she remained somewhat aloof and rarely socialized with the neighborhood kids.

She was 16,Ernie,Mickey and I were 14,Tony was 13.

Ernie,Tony,Mickey and I were sitting on the curb in front of my house one day practicing tying knots for Boy Scouts when Andrea rode up on her bike,stopped abruptly right in front of us and asked what we were doing.

Ernie replied, " Practicing tying knots for scouts why do you ask?"

She responded saying, " Oh I thought you might be planning to tie someone up."

Ernie being a fast thinker retorted,"Maybe we could tie you up."

Andrea laughed and said,"You better keep practicing besides you'll need a lot more rope then you have there."Then she rode off.

Ernie said,"I think that was an invitation don't you guys?"

Tony said,he wasn't sure.Ernie then suggested we get a bunch of rope and then confront her and see if she in fact had issued a challange.That night we stole some washlines from a neighborhood about 10 blocks from where we lived so we could confront her with several hundred foot of rope.

We were able to steal about 400 foot of rope most of it was in 50 to 100 foot lengths so the first thing we did was cut it into more manageable lengths of 10,20 and 30 foot lengths.

Now how to attract or approach Andrea.Ernie suggested we just do the same thing we were doing,tying knots,only make sure the coils of rope we now had was visable he likened it to setting a mouse trap saying the rope was our bait.

We put the coils of rope on the curb in front of my house and proceeded to begin tying knots as we had the day before.There was enough rope to make a pretty good size pile so you couldn't miss it.We knew if Andrea just looked over she would have to see it since she was on her front porch reading.I don't know if she looked over or not,but she seemed to again remain aloof at least an hour went by and I thought she was going to ignor us altogether.I was ready to give up when she got up and came across the street.

"I see your still practicing those knots are you getting any good at it yet?" she asked.

"Very good", Ernie replied,"And you can see we have a lot more rope in accordance with your challange the other day."

"Did you guys think I was serious?" she asked.

"Of course we did, your not going to chicken out on us are you?" Ernie responded.

Andrea paused a moment and said,"Well maybe if we can find a safe place to do it, we can't do it here,I sure don't want anyone to know about it."

Ernie was always ready he suggested that we could ride our bikes to a wooded area about a mile from where we lived.Andrea agreed and we would go there the very next day.

Andrea had taken the bait.

Andrea didn't want to be seen going for a bike ride with us so she agreed to meet us at one o'clock the next day.I was ready to bet she would stand us up,but much to my surprise she showed up right on time.We went into the woods a safe distance and found a little clearing where we could safely and secretly tie her up.

"Who's going to do the tying?" Andrea asked.Ernie replied,"I think I will." "I don't think thats fair shouldn't your friends have a chance too?" Andrea asked.

Then she suggested we draw straws to determine who go's 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th.The long straw go's 1st and the short straw go's last. She pulled four straws broke them into different lengths and made us draw.I was 1st, Tony was 2nd, Mickey got 3rd and Ernie was last.

Andrea then asked,"How do you want me?"

I told her to put her hands behind her back and I bound them there then Tony had her lie face down and he tied her ankles together. Next Mickey tied her legs at the knees and then Ernie finished off her bondage by running a rope between her ankles and wrists completing a very efficent hogtie.

Andrea then said," I suppose Iam suposed to try to escape."

We encouraged her to try while we sat back and enjoyed her struggles.She was very entertaining and ended up being a real good sport,so good in fact that during her periodic rest periods she suggested some interesting scenarios for future tie up games.After about an hour and a half we released her and discussed our future games and made some plans for the very next day.This was going to be a great summer.